possessed (short chap, sorry!)

what is that? things? paranomal?

 

Chapter 42

I look at donghae with sad face. My heart hurts seeing my donghae like this. Indeed, they are the two main victims.. i cursed silently in my heart saying, “when i die, junghye, before i go to heaven, i make sure i’ll torture you in hell first...”

“what are you going to do with them!?” heechul shouted in the cloudy day.

We all can feel junghye smile before we can’t feel her existance anymore.

I look at kyuhyun, i hold his hand and say some phrases i knew from the bible. Then , i do the same thing to donghae. Siwon too, pray silently. Leeteuk look around, nervous. Kangin calm him down and he say, “Babe, it’s gonna be okay..”

after a few minutes, donghae and kyuhyun wake up in the same time. Sungmin was too happy that he hug his kyuhyun as soon as he woke up. But, what makes us surprised is, kyuhyun push sungmin away and pull donghae, bring him upstairs.

I was about to hold donghae’s hand when he pull away from my grab, looking at me with emotionless eyes. I gasp. Junghye really control them. before kyuhyun and donghae walk up, kyuhyun shoot us with his famous evil smile.

Leeteuk gasp and cover his mouth, crying. Kangin calm him down and hug him. heechul then cursed something i couldn’t hear. I kneel down next to crying sungmin and hug him, knowing that i’m crying too.

Sungmin then say, “Jung-hye, when will you stop torture us?”

I hush him down and said, “Baby, stop crying...”

Shingdong and hangkyung sits on the sofa, thinking something hard. Leeteuk keep on crying and crying, knowing that his fav dongsaeng are being controlled by junghye. I feel pity for him. i keep on hugging sungmin.

Ryeowook still look at the stairs where kyuhyun and donghae went through.

Without knowing, his tears slid down his cheeks. Yesung backhug him and said some comforts words to him.

 

 

In the room

I sit there, in daze, look in front where the balcony are and sees kyuhyun look down. As if he was about to jump.

Why am i here?

Kyuhyun then walk towards me and grab my hair, saying in his voice, “are you still in daze?”

I look at him weakly and kyuhyun curse.

“I shouldn’t have control you too..” kyuhyun say and push me downto the bed.

Control? What did kyuhyun mean? This..is not...kyuhyun...

“stupid donghae. You still don’t get the situation eh?” the not kyuhyun voice said to me.

No.

Kyuhyun sigh and said “you might think i’m kyuhyun now, but, sorry i’m not. I’m jung hye. The soul who always hurt your family members. I have fully control kyuhyun and now i have to control you.”

I look at kyuhyun, who is now possessed by jung hye, kyuhyun smile evily at me and he lock the door.

“you will never go out from this room” kyuhyun said

I look at him and treid to say some words but, the words stuck at my throat, never bother to coming out. I guess my human energy us being by jung hye though.

Kyuhyun sits next to me and carass my face saying in jung-hye’s voice, “you are beautiful, what should i do to you?”

I look at kyuhyun weakly before i close my eyes and black out.

The last  thing i saw was kyuhyun’s smirk.