Chapter 39

Showing You Happiness

 

 

 

Even and Aaron's part

Unable to sleep any longer, Aaron twisted and turned around in the bed, slowly waking up to see the sun greeting him. He turned his head back to see Gui laying next to him. So he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling himself closer to her as he snuggled with her, being cautious to not wake her up yet. Then he leaned in to give her a kiss on her forehead, nose, and lastly, her lips.

Unknowingly, Ying Jie lips curved into a smile causing Aaron to blush slightly.

 

Is she awake?

 

 

 

He was about to go back to sleep when his phone started vibrating like crazy. Aaron quickly grabbed his phone and quietly sneaked out of the room to answer the call. While he put his t-shirt on, he answered the call.

"WHAT!?"

"WHERE DID YOU GO? EVERYONE IS WORRYING LIKE CRAZY! And I think someone filed a missing person report for you! WELL ANYWAYS, WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU NEED A RIDE? WE CAN SEND A CAR TO WHEREVER YOU ARE! BUT I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU RUIN MY BEAUTIFUL BABY~ MY CAR IS MY ONE LOVE AND FOREVER CHERISH BABY, YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DROVE IT OFF THE CLIFF! I’M WARNING YOU AARON AND YOU DO KNOW THAT IF YOUR LOST, YOU HAVE A GPS SYSTEM ON YOUR PHONE! USE IT! I GOT LOST THIS ONE TIME AND IT BECAME MY LIFESAVER! I AM FOREVER INDEBTED TO IT!"

 

 

It was Jiro.

 

 

 

Aaran walked downstairs, taking a quick glance at the time as he ruffled his hair from frustration.

"I'M GOING TO PUT YOU ON SPEAKER!"

"Waitt—"

"AARON! AREYOUOKAYWHEREDIDYOUGODOYOUNEEDARIDEHAVEYOUBEENKIDNAPPED??$%&?!"

"Whaa—"

 

 

Oh Heavens.... It's too early in the morning, my head is not functioning correctly...

 

 

"RELAX!! I'm sorry for leaving without any notice but I decided to look for inspirations since I couldn't think yesterday, my mind just went blank. So you guys can rest and go back to whatever you were doing, I’m safe but I must say this, I hope you guys know that by calling me and chatting happily to me, you are only taking precious time away from me.

He deeply sighed as Ying Jie wrapped her arms around his waist. Aaron chuckled as he turned around, embracing her with his strong arms, pulling her close to give a quick kiss.

"SO WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK? I'm sure you don't want us to file that missing person report! The whole media will be on this case if that happens!"

"Don't worry, I finally found my inspiration but you guys are interrupting my composing time!"

"THATS THE SPIRT! WE WILL WAIT TO HEAR THIS AWARD WINNING PIECE OF YOURS! SEE YOU SOON MA BOY!"

The director shouted out as he ended the conversation before Jiro had the chance to say anything.

“DIRECTOR!”

“Let’s the day now that Aaron is safe and sound. He will be back so go back to practicing.” He instructing, signalling them to leave his office. Jiro, Calvin and Wu Chun deeply sighed as they turned to their manager who was his chin, calculating something in his mind.

“Now that I see it, where is he? This doesn’t make any sense... Aaron wouldn’t leave like this, his personality is like a brick, he doesn’t change... or maybe... Is he perhaps dating something? OH MY, OH MY, TELL ME, WHO IS HE SECRETLY DATING?!”

The rest of the Fahrenheit boys only replied with a grin, leaving him there to ponder. “WHAT?! BE A MAN! WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE STRAIGHT AND FIRM! I’M YOUR MANAGER FOR GOODNESS SAKE! THE SOONER I KNOW WHO IT IS, THE BETTER BECAUSE THEN WE CAN PROTECT BOTH PARTIES! IF THE PAPARAZZI FINDS OUT, WE WILL NEED TO PROTECT BOTH AARON AND HIS MYSTERY LADY AND I HOPE YOU HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WHO YOU BOYS ARE, YOU GUYS ARE TAIWAN'S MOST POPULAR BOYBAND! SO GIVE ME A HINT OR A HEADS UP WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS LIKE THIS OKAY?”

The manager quickly followed them into their rehearsal room, in hopes of questioning them  but the boys did not budge. They only replied with "When the time is right, we will drop hints here and there. But now, It’s time to practice!”

 

 

 

{ xx }

 

 

 

Ying Jie pealed herself away from him, grinning widely. "Aaron Yan Ya Lun, since when did you become a Liar?"

"Me?" She nodded. "You haven't composed anything yet."

"And how would you know?"

"Your expression says it all." She simply replied as he stared at her blankly, not knowing if that's true or not.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"Nope, as a matter of fact, a y lion woke me up this morning just before you did."

"WHAA—"

Ying Jie laughed as she grabbed Aaron’s hand while he stared at her, wondering what she was doing.

"Follow me."

"Where are we going?" 

Aaron kept asking while they walked downstairs and into a hallway.

 

 

{ xx }

 

 

 

Ying Jie pushed open a door and in an instant, they walked into a dark room. She walked over to the curtains, pulling them to opposite ends to reveal the bright, simple room. With pictures in brown frames that hung proudly on the walls, Aaron found himself looking at them.

 

 

These pictures...

 

 

 

"Your parents?"

He asked as he walked around the room, glancing at them.

"My mother loved to decorate, she hung every picture she can get her hands on, framing every single one with care. She loved every single one of them so these pictures have sentimental value to them, each and every single one of them."

Ying Jie cleared , trying not to cry as she pulled on a white sheet, revealing a beautiful black piano.

She glide her fingers across the piano keys as a rush of memories begin to flood her mind. Every memory held such grave importance, value, cherish, happiness, and love. She thought she had erased these thoughts... or so she thought.

"My parent's loved the sound of the piano. In each key, a dream is created. A dream where one will find themselves absorbed into, giving them the opportunity to wander, where no limits or restrictions can be seen, heard, or touched. Just an never-ending road of dream that music creates for our mind, body, and soul."

Ying Jie glanced up to meet Aaron's eyes as he gazed into hers.

"Those were my mother’s words. My mother was a pianist while my father was a musician turned businessman." Aaron glanced over to the trophies displayed in a glass case.

"Well, I will leave you here to compose. I believe this piano is tuned already since my cousin usually comes over just to play on this piano. This piano... does produce a great sound."

Aaron held onto her hand.

"Your already leaving me? We haven't even spend that much time together!"

"Can't help it! My company needs me and without me, I cannot imagine what would happen if Ah Ben pressed the wrong button and completely destroys my company! So I must go back and besides, we already spent the night together so that should make up for those times we missed."

"WHAT? Just that one measly night and your ready to go?" Ying Jie smirked as she leaned in. "Don't deny it, last night was something you dreamt about~"

Aaron cleared his throat, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"And when did you get so attractive all of the sudden?"

"Consider yourself lucky Mr. Yan to have a attractive girlfriend." She kissed him on the lips. "Well anyways, I have to go now. I'll talk to you soon alright?"

Aaron sighed, knowing that this was something that was bound to happen. He just didn't want to face the truth.

"Even Wu Ying Jie aka Gui!"

She turned around, surprised that he called her by her full name.

"I love you."

He whispered quietly as she walked back to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder, giving one another kiss.

"I love you more, Aaron Yan Ya Lun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]

For those who are anxiously waiitng for the release of the SYH trailer, yourr wait is finnally over~!

I gave a quick heads up in the 'story feed' section, and for those who read it, thank you for your patience.

I uploaded the trailer for SYH so feel free to watch it and cringe at my terrible ttrailer making skills.