Chapter 27

Showing You Happiness

 

 

Even's part

Ya Lun helped Ying Jie up from the floor as he hugged her, afraid of what would happen if he let go.

Ying Jie tried to free herself but he hugged her closer to his heart, refusing to let go. With his actions like this, she had no choice but to allow him to do what he wants. 

After a few moments, it was time to let go. "Let's eat!"

He pulled away and took her hand in his, pulling her into the kitchen, where he prepared food for the two of them. When she saw everything, her eyes widen as he smirked, knowing that he did a fantastic job with it.

"YOU ORDRED THIS DIDN'T YOU?"

He fed her one piece of his creations as her eyes widen, it was too good for words. She remembered she made him stir fried noodles... now, she feels embarrassed.

"HOW DID? WHAT? WHEN? HOW? YA LUNN!"

She quickly sat down, quickly picking up her chopsticks.

"OH MAN! THIS IS— IT'S SO GOOOOD!"

He sat in front of her, smiling like crazy as he watched her eat like a mad man who had been starving for a couple of days.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

She asked as he fed her one vegetable, but she gave him a disgusted look. He looked at her weirdly, urging her to taste it but she wouldn't open .

"Why? Vegetables are your friends!"

"I'm not eating it."

She threw rice into as he looked at her weirdly, not knowing what the problem was.

"Eat your vegetable Ying Jie!"

"No."

"Eat."

"No."

"I'll leave you alone."

"REALLY?"

She gasped as he took this chance to fed her the vegetable.  She gasped as he grinned. "Only for 6 hours."

Ying Jie eyes slowly glanced at the clock as her eyes widen. She got up and walked upstairs, looking at herself in the mirror before walking back to see the dumb-founded Aaron Yan.

"Where are you going?"

"Running away." She stared at him, "From you."

He walked over to her as he held onto her wrist, not taking this joke lightly.

They stared at each other as she laughed. "I need to get to work."

His hands slowly loosened up. "I'm surprised that your job isn't calling you like mine is, mine is going crazy."

"Not as crazy as I am."

He pulled her close to plant a kiss on her lips, holding out his phone to take a picture as her eyes widen.

 

"AARON YAN!"

 

She shouted out as he smirked, waving his phone in the air.

"See you later, babe."

"Don't call me babe." She said while putting on her shoes.

"Okay, baby."

"Don't call me baby!" She roared, turning around to yell back but he kissed her again.

"Okay, babe." She glared at him as he grinned from ear to ear.

"Ting Wei is on his way here, go and get ready."

She stated as she walked out of the door, wondering what just happened. But when she looked up at the sky, recalling what happened  earlier before driving away, she felt her world brightening up.

 

What has gotten into me?

 

 

 

{ xx }

 

 

 

Aaron Yan's part

"Aaron Yan, where did you go?"

Wu Chun asked as Jiro and Calvin paused the game, wanting to know where he was, since he barely spends his nights out. Aaron smirked as he pulled out the food he made earlier, placing it on the counter.

Jiro quickly sniffed the air as he jumped happily, knowing what he brought home.

"FOOOOD, DELICIOUS INCREDIBLE LOVE OF MY LIFE, COMME TO PAPA!"

He shouted out as he grabbed a fork, preparing to dig in when Calvin grabbed it before him, running away with it as the smell of the food filled the house.

"GIVE ME MY FOOD!"

"THEN COME AND GET IT YOURSELF!"

He chuckled as Jiro chased him around the house, wanting the food that was tempting to down to his spine as he grinned, finally eating real food.

"Where did you go?"

"Somewhere."

He grinned, not wanting to say anything about his relationship with Ying Jie yet.

"Well anyways, Mr. Hsu wants to know where you’re at with the song. I think he's planning on giving you a solo performance for the concert."

Aaron nodded, turning on the television as everyone gathered around.

"What are you watching?"

Aaron asked when the screen was showing some business stuff.

"I need to keep updated!"

"Why don't you just read the internet like everyone?"

Wu Chun shrugged as he grabbed the remote, preventing him from changing the channels.

"Shh, it's about the Qiu company!"

 

                                                                                                                                                                              

 

"Now, we will talk about the latest news that has been much talk around the business world. One of the leading design firm, Qiu company has recently joined forces with Wu Industries to create a diverse living space for the newly established hotel that has been gaining a lot of reviews."

 

 

Aaron smiled as everyone widen their eyes, not expecting what the anchor women was going to reveal next.

 

 

"Along with their new partnership, Mr. Qiu and Mr. Wu had agreed to establish a mutual relationship with one another so they wish to tie their families together. However, right now, we are still trying to get confirmation from Qiu Sheng Yi and Even Wu if they have plans for marriage anytime soon. Now we will—"

 

 

Everyone gasped but Wu Chun stayed silent, he had knew that the chairman of Qiu and Wu companies have always been on good terms, but he never thought that they would take it this far.

But in business, this could strengthen their companies, as well as help their business bloom.

"W—W—WHAT? THAT PRETTY LADY IS GOING TO GET MARRIED?"

"No, it's still unconfirmed."

"SO THAT MEANS MY CHANCES OF GETTING WITH HER IS GONNA GO DOWN THE TOLIET!"

Wu Chun smirked, patting his friend on the shoulder.

"It's business, you got to do what you gotta do."

He sighed as he tapped Aaron as well.

"Shouldn’t you be going to write that song? Mr. Hsu wants to meet with you to revise it."

Aaron remained speechless, he had no idea what was going on and what he was going to do.

What if she really wants to get married to him? What would happen to him? Didn't she say she wanted to marry a rich man? Doesn't that mean her dream will finally come true?

Without thinking of anything else, he grabbed his leather jacket and drove off to Wu corp. Desperately wanting answers as Fahrenheit members continue to whisper amongst themselves, wondering what has happened to him over the past few days.

 

 

{ xx }

 

 

Amanda Zhou's part

She lost her grip on the glass cup as it crashed into million pieces as it scattered the floor, spilling the liquid inside as she gasped, lost at words as she stared at the T.V.

"WHAT? WHAT DID THEY JUST SAY? WHO'S GETTING MARRIED?"

She roared at her assistant as she stepped back, not knowing how to handle this situation.

"T—T—T—The T—TV said th—that—"

"I KNOW WHAT THEY SAID BUT WHO IS GETTING MARRIED? NEVERMIND! HOW COULD HE GET MARRIED?”

She collapsed onto the group with her assistant supporting her.

"Please... tell me this is just a bad dream. Tell me to wake up!!"

The assistant looked at her with pity. She had worked with Amanda for 3 years so she wasn’t clueless when it comes down to who she likes. Amanda was the type to fall in love hard, the term “look the other way” didn’t apply to her. For as long as she could remember, she had her heart set on one person.

The one person that can make her walls crumble only to be rebuilt by the same person was none other than Qiu Sheng Yi.

 

 

 

Even Wu's part

"YING JIE!"

Ah Ben shouted out as he ran into her office.

"Oh great, I just wanted to see you. Can you go down to the finance department and get—"

"WU YING JIE!"

"Ah Ben! Don't call me that when we are at the offi—"

Ah Ben ignored her as he her plasma T.V, forcing her to watch it. Even sighed while she leaned back, crossing her arms as she stared at the T.V.

 

 

 

"Along with their new partnership, Mr. Qiu and Mr. Wu had agreed to establish a mutual relationship with one another so they wish to tie their families together. However, right now, we are still trying to get confirmation from Qiu Sheng Yi and Even Wu if they have plans for marriage anytime soon. Now we will—"

 

 

 

"YOUR FINALLY GETTING ENGAGED! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

Ah Ben shouted out in glee as Even eyes widen, feeling a rush of emotions come over her as Ah Ben walked over to her.

"How are you feeling?"

He asked as she rubbed her temples.

 

 

This was the work of her father... she knew it.

 

 

"Sheng Yi must be happy! But I'm not too sure about Amanda..."

He whispered as he peeked over at Ying Jie.

"Ying Jie, congra—"

"Don't you dare say those words to me."

She demanded as he zipped his lips. "Don't you like him though?"

She glanced over at him, realizing that no one knew about her and Ya Lun's relationship yet.

"Sheng Yi and I were over for long time now."

His eyes widen, speechless as Ying Jie nodded, knowing that it's going to take awhile for it to sink into his mind.

"Don't mention this matter to me, it's giving me a headache just thinking about it."

He nodded, walking out of the room.

But when he was about to walk out of the room, Qiu Sheng Yi stood in front of him, opening the door ruthlessly as he barged in, surprising Ah Ben and Ying Jie.

"What do you want? I don't want to see anyone right now."

She demanded as she got back to her documents but Sheng Yi closed the door, refusing to leave.

"Now now, that's no way to talk to your future husband now is it?"

"What? Wha— Repeat that."

Ah Ben was about to repeat until Even glared at him, telling me to stop as he nodded, walking out of the room.

"Now what did you just say? H—H—husband? To who?"