Chapter 18

Showing You Happiness


 

Sheng Yi’s office

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Did you schedule an important meeting with the president of Wu corps?...Why?"

She asked, touching his chin as she lifted it up, meeting her eyes.

"What am I doing wrong?" She asked as he looked at her.

"I just need to get things straightened out."

"Liar, YOU JUST WANT TO GET HER BACK!"

She pulled away and walked around the room, hoping that it will calm her emotions down.

"We have been together for so long, do you still think that I wouldn't know what that heart of yours is thinking off?"

She quickly glanced over to him to see his expression before continuing.

"If you already made up your mind then fine! But Qiu Sheng Yi, I’m not the type to quietly sit here and watch you do this."

She snatched her bag and walked out of the room furiously.  

 

 

 

{ xx }

A month has gone by.

 

 

Even Wu's part

She woke up earlier than usual and got dressed the same way. As she stared at herself in the mirror, she left her hair down and wore a blue blouse and black skirt that highlighted her curves. With that, she quickly walked down the stairs.

"My silver Sudan."

 

The butler hesitated for awhile before handing the keys over.

"Be careful miss."

She nodded, getting into her car. She placed her sunglasses on and drove off, leaving the butler with millions of worries.

 

 

In the midst of her driving, she quickly called Ah Ben to tell him that she has to do something quick before she goes to work.

"Mhmmmm~..."

Ah Ben murmured since he was still sleeping during this time.

"Sleep longer, I'll meet you at the hotel later today."

She stated as his eyes widen, causing him to wake up in an flash. Arousing his mind for a moment before saying anything else. Ah Ben sighed, trying to grasp the situation.

"WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU—"

She cut him off as she snickered, turning her phone off before he could ask any more questions.

"WHAT? THE HECK?"

He attempted to dial her number again but it forwarded him to her voicemail.

 

 

Geez, what are you planning to do this time?

 

 

 

Fahrenheit's part

"Filming is going to be a pain in the ..."

Calvin muttered as the car drove the boys to the hotel.

"Yeah I know, but what are you doing here president?"

The manager asked as Mr. Hsu smiled cheekily, wanting to take a look around the hotel.

"I'm here to make sure you boys don't do anything stupid."

He stated as he crossed his arms, wanting to go back to sleep but since the excitement was climbing past the roof, which caused him to stay awake, unable to go back to sleep.

"I wanted to see the president of Wu Corp! Do you think you can make an appointment for me?"

Wu Chun whined as he pouted. Mr. Hsu smirked, recalling the Miss. Even Wu, she was a beauty.

All Aaron was doing was sleeping during the entire ride. He was up all night trying to compose a new song but his mind wasn't working that night so he stayed up almost all night, trying to figure it out. In the end, nothing.

 

 

 

Even Wu's part

She drove off to a place where sunflower patches can be seen, corn, and a field of grass that seemed like it spread across the land. When the sun came out, everything around her were dancing along with the wind, she smiled as she leaned against her car.

The sky had huge cotton looking clouds that seemed to make the sky beautiful, while it matched well with the weather as everything seemed like a dream. A dream that no one would wish to go back to the busy world.

Away from man-kind, and become one with nature.

 

 

Whenever she had extra time, she would drive up here and relax herself, her very own.. Zen. The one place she can always count on to release all her strength and get away from society.

She closed her eyes, not knowing how long she has been out here for. But when the time came, she quickly opened her phone, surprised to see 10 missed calls from Ah Ben. She quickly put her sunglasses on, started the engine and drove back on the road.

 

 

 

Fahrenheit's part

When they got out, everyone gasped at the sight of the newly built hotel in front of them. From reading newspaper reviews on it, the anticipation was worth the wait. Everything in the hotel was clean, spotless, elegant, and beautiful.

The boys gasped as the production crew walked up to them, telling them where to go so that they can begin filming soon.

"OH! Peterson, it's a pleasure to see you here."

The guy named Peterson had white frames on this time, while in his fashion stated suit. He held onto a clipboard and smiled, welcoming them to Wu hotel.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Mr. Hsu, Mr. Huang (their manager) and Fahrenheit. Boys, are you excited? This hotel will be the heart of Taipei. Aren’t you excited to finally be here and film? I’m sure you guys will be able to film comfortably since everything has already been set up. I talked with the film director and everything is prefect, like he imagined it to be."

They exchanged greetings but throughout the entire time, their minds were in different places. With the hotel's extravagant beauty, everyone's excitement was bursting out like flames.

 

 

[Going through the script]

 

 

"Okay, this first half is going to be about you, kidnapping the girl of your dreams because she is going to meet the man her parents wanted her to marry but you are afraid that she will leave you for him. So you are going to sneak up her, take out your gun and scare her just a little. At this moment, your character is debating if he still want to be with her or not. Aaron, your character is fighting against his conscious, wanting answers desperately. Confused? Don’t worry, when you get into character, you’ll understand." 

The director handed him the toy gun. "It's a toy gun so don't do crazy."

The director quickly stated as Aaron smirked, admiring it's realistic quality.

"OKAY, where's Ling Ling?"

He asked as the actress appeared beside Aaron, happy to be standing next to him but he didn’t notice since he was examining the gun in his hand, in addition, replaying how the scenario will play out in his mind. As the director signalled everyone to their places, the rest of the crew stood back before the cameras roll.

Fahrenheit watched their youngest member act his scene as Mr. Hsu anticipation grew bigger and bigger as time passes.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

In the midst of the production team, the people from Wu Industries walked into the building, amazed at how fast the entertainment industry works.

"Oh they have already started."

Ah Ben whispered as Sheng Yi scanned the room trying to look for Gui but with the lightening and props everywhere, he couldn't find her. Sheng Yi smiled over at the production team, as he recalled someone notifying him earlier about this, but he had no idea how big it was till he actually saw it. Amazed, he quickly pulled them off by the side, watching the script play right in front of them.

 

 

When the producer noticed a group of people in business attire, he walked up to them.

"Oh, you’re here. As you can see, we are preparing to shoot."

He explained, looking around the area as well.

"We are waiting for someone else so if you don't mind, we are going to say for a bit."

"Roger that! You guys can watch the shoot."

Ah Ben quickly conversed with the lady standing in arm’s length from him, she could only smile as she watched the shoot. Ah Ben sighed and looked around the set.

“Geez, I can’t wait till this H.I.M project is over!”

He whispered while Sheng Yi crossed his arms, wanting to see how this production crew works.

 

 

 

"READY! PLACES! ANDD ACTION!"

 

 

 

 

Even Wu's part

She parked her car in the entrance and walked into the hotel, expecting no one to be there so she walked in without any caution. It didn’t save on her mind one bit when the lights weren’t on, thinking the company wanted to save on the electricity bill, she just walked in.

 

 

Filming with Aaron Yan

 

As in cue, she felt an tight embrace as his arm secured itself around her tiny waist. Pulling her towards him, demanding they never leave one another, all he could do was hold her close to his heart.

 

"What happened to us?"

 

Aaron whispered into her ear roughly as he held the gun next to her head. She started to silent as her eyes widen, recalling a similar voice that she holds dear to her heart.

 

 

His voice...

 

 

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LEAVE ME FOR THAT GUY? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! What happened? WHAT HAPPENED TO US?"

He yelled out, causing everyone to stir in result. He was completely engrossed in his character that he placed his entire focus and emotions into this one scene. Aaron was anticipating for her to speak since it was her turn but all she could do was look ahead in shock, it all seemed so real.  

 

 

This voice... it couldn't be...

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________

 

[A/N] I bet you guys waited for a long time for this huh? 

I'm sorry for the long-awaited wait, I wanted to make this 'dramatic.'

I had the most dramatic plot for Gui and Aaron meeting one another.. I TRIED!

I tried to make it dramatic... at least I in my mind it was like o_____O

Hopefully I didn't disappoint any of you, and if I do.. I'm sorry.. :(