Chapter 13

Showing You Happiness

 

 

 

Start of Part II.







Day after day passed, soon it turned into months, then years. 

Before they knew it, two years had flew pass them.

 

In a blink of an eye, everyone is walking in their rightful path.

 

Unaware that the past cannot hide the lies,

the present and futures to come will play an game with them.

Giving you the show of a century.

 

 

.

.

.

 

Lu Ting Wei's part

"Hello?"

"HI, REMEMBER ME? I bet you were too busy with work to even bother remembering me! I missed you so much~ The first thing I did when I landed was call my precious baby~"

The girl screamed from excitement,  Lu Ting Wei chuckled as he walked into the airport.

 

“But baby, where are you?"

Ting Wei flashed his charming smile as he held onto the bouquet of red roses.

"Sorry babe, I got my hands full."

He could hear her getting frustrated over the phone as he turned to look at the girl standing from afar, talking on the phone.

"WHAT? I just came back and you—"

Her eyes widen as Lu Ting Wei appeared before her like a prince. He brightly smiled at her as he took of his sunglasses, handing the bouquet to her before she embraced him.

"I missed you!"

"Me too... More than you can imagine." Ting Wei whispered as she gave him a kiss on the lips.

 

 

 

 

INTRODUCING... FAHRENHEIT!

 

"FAHRENHEIT! FAHRENHEIT! FAHRENHEIT!"

The crowd continued to chant as the people back stage ran around, getting everything organized for the concert. The fans showed their devotion for Fahrenheit as they chant loudly in the stadium. They couldn’t feel anything other than the stadium roaring like lions, wondering when the show was going to start. Everyone was excited for this concert.

The last concert to end the Taiwan tour, it was the night for losing voices and sore throats. Who could blame them? This was Fahrenheit.

 

 

"ARE YOU GUYS READY?"

Their manager asked as the president watched them from the sidelines. The president wanted to watch them prepare themselves since their debut became a smash hit. Everything was going accordingly, with the loud continuous chant from their devoted fans, they were than excited.

"I can’t hear you guys, are you ready?"

The president stepped in front of him, pulling his hands out of his pockets.

"ARE YOU GUYS REALLY READY?" He screamed out as his hands were mustering up power.

"YYEESSS!" They roared as the president laughed, giving the manager a pat on the shoulder.

"Let's have another great concert!" The president chuckled as he walked out of the room while the manager pointed to the boys.

"You guys... GET OUT BEFORE I CHOP YOUR GUYS HEADS OFF! I’M YOUR MANAGER! HOW COULD YOU GUYS!"

He yelled out as everyone left the room, except for Jiro.

"If you rip our heads off, then how are you going to live? We have a lot of fans that will avenge us."

He whispered as the manager was getting ready to hit him so hard that will send him crying to his mommy. Luckily, Jiro managed to run past him, catching up with his other band-mates.

 

"Are we ready to do this?" They nodded, holding onto their microphones.

"WHO ARE WE?" Wu Chun asked as they called out ‘Fahrenheit’.

"WHO ARE WE?" Calvin asked as they said ‘Fahrenheit’ once more.

"AND WHO ARE YOU GUYS?" The manager showed up as everyone roared, FAHRENHEIT!’

"Now get up there and melt the hearts of dozens of fans!"

 

They stood on the platform and waited for the platform to rise.

When the lights greeted them, they smiled as they performed their first song of the night.

 

 

{ xx }

 

 

Even Wu's part

The girl opened her closet grandly, staring at her closet before choosing what outfit she was going to wear. She buttoned up her white blouse with black tight fitted dress and looked at herself in the mirror before tying her hair in a high ponytail as she put on her accessories. She slipped her black stilettos on before grabbing her black blazer.

 

"Good morning Even."

Her father stated as she looked at him. "Don't work too hard now." 

He told her as she smiled, biding him farewell before going to work. Already waiting by the door was her personal assistant. He opened his file and quickly told her today's schedule as they hopped into the car.

 

 

"....and today's schedule ends at 11:35pm." He stated as she leaned back, closing her eyes before viewing the WU CO building she is responsible for.

"Oh and before I forget, Good Morning, Even Wu. You’re as striking as ever if I must say!" 

She smiled, glancing out the window. "Back at you, Ah Ben."

 

 

 

When she walked out of the car, she was greeted by security guards pushing someone to the ground. She stood emotionless as someone bent down in front of her, pleading for her forgiveness.

"PLEASSEE, I DIDN'T MEAN TOO, I HAD TOO!"

Even didn't bother to look down, she just looked at the security guard, signalling them to take him away. But the man quickly held onto her feet, causing her to stop and look at him, refusing to let go until he said what he has to say.

"Please, I promise that I wouldn't do it ever again."

The girl signalled the people around her to step back, leaving them some room to talk.

"Two chances. I gave you two chances.  I can forgive the first, however the second wasn’t a mistake. I already gave you two chances to make up for it. You took these chances for granted, now leave the premises." She coldly stated, not wanting to explain how he got to this state he was in.

"PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU."

She ignored him and signalled the security guards to do what they do best, chasing the unwanted out.

 

 

"Ah Ben, bring the reports that's needed for review on my desk ASAP."

She stated as he smiled. When she opened the doors to her room, there were two huge piles of files and folders that had already been settled on her desk. Impressed at her assistant's ability to work, she waved him off. She walked over to her desk and put her blazer down, going straight for the documents.

Her office was spacious enough to install at least 3 more rooms into it, the windows are clean enough to see your reflection. With the president position, who won't be in envy? Especially if someone who is only 25 years old, and raised the success level of the company higher then it was before?

 

A work of a hard worker, some would say. While some would say this was a work of a genius.

 

The exterior of the company reflects the interior, and that is power. The WU CORPORATIONS was one of the leading branches of Hotel management across the country. As they are maintaining their establishments in Taiwan and Shanghai, the corporations is looking forward to branching into other parts of the world.

 

 

But before she can look into her documents, someone knocked on her door, stopping her midway.

 

"Pardon my intrusion but the board members is holding an urgent meeting, they require your attention." 

Even rubbed her temples and walked out of her office.