Alien, Aliens Everywhere

The Heartbreaker's Game 2: What is Love?

No One’s POV

“What time is Kai hyung coming back?” Sehun asked from where he was sitting on the floor in the living room, looking at the clock. “He’s been out the whole night.”

Chanyeol glanced at him weirdly. “What are you talking about?” he asked the maknae. “Kai is sleeping in his room.” He sat back lazily on the sofa and sighed, closing his eyes.

“I didn’t hear him,” the maknae frowned.

“That’s because you were probably dead to the world last night,” D.O shot back from next to him on the floor, molding a clump of dirt into a miniature Sehun before he purposely snapped its head off.

Sehun’s eyes went wide and lifted a palm. He then his palm toward D.O and the clump of dirt smeared all over his face and D.O yelled out in protest until Sehun shoved what was left of the dirt into his mouth.

“ERRHHMAAGERRDD!! YUCK!” D.O spat it out, scrambled to his feet and ran to the kitchen to wipe his face and mouth. “Oh Sehun, I am going to kill you once I am done with this!” Soon they heard the water running from the tap as D.O washed off the dirt that was all over his face.

Baekhyun glared sharply at Sehun who sadly got up and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed a cloth, damping it with water, before he came back over to the living room to wipe the dirt D.O had spat out off the floor.

“Yah! I thought you came in the kitchen to apologize to me!” D.O exclaimed, bewildered.

“For what?” Sehun scoffed.

“How dare you speak to your hyung like that?!”

Baekhyun sighed, shaking his head, deciding that there was nothing he can do to make them stop arguing, and turned back to the crossword puzzle he was trying to solve while he killed time. “What’s another word for humiliating?” he frowned.

“Embarrassing,” Sehun offered, wiping the last dirt off and sat back, smiling at the clean floor. “Try see if it has enough letters."

“I know how to spell it!” D.O piped up, coming from the kitchen. He smirked and looked at the one who had his eyes closed. “C-H-A-N-Y-E-O-L.”

Chanyeol didn’t even open his eyes and folded his arms across his chest instead. “Excuse me, how am I an embarrassment? I’m not the one who had dirt all over his face,” he replied. He opened his eyes and looked at him. “By the way, you missed a spot.” He pointed to D.O’s nose, where a speck of dirt could still be seen.

D.O hurried back to the kitchen to wash it off.

Baekhyun glanced at the maknae who was still admiring the spotless spot on the floor and began cooing over it. He sighed. “Sehun, let’s test your spelling, shall we? How do you spell embarrassing?”

“A-M-B-A-R-A-S-I-N-G.”

“That’s not how you spell the word,” Chanyeol pointed out as Baekhyun sighed and wrote the answer down, spelling it correctly. He looked suspiciously at the maknae.

Sehun shrugged. “I was always bad at spelling.”

He smirked. “Do you even know how to spell your name?”

“Y-O-U-R space N-A-M-E.” Sehun looked so proud of himself.

Chanyeol facepalmed while D.O cracked up in the kitchen. Even Baekhyun had to smile at his wittiness. “Okay, I’ll admit, I didn’t expect that.”

Baekhyun turned to solve the next problem and his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to think of the correct answer. He knew by asking his friends, he was probably going to get a nonsensical answer but he couldn’t figure it out so he decided to give it a try. “What’s an eight-letter word for stupidity?” he asked his friends.

“K-Y-U-N-G-S-O-O,” Chanyeol replied straight away as D.O returned back to his spot on the floor, his face cleaned without a single trace of dirt.

“Why can’t it be C-H-A-N-Y-E-O-L?” D.O sneered.

He shrugged. “Oh, that’s easy. I’m not the Dim-witted One here, remember?”

“Yah!”

Meanwhile, Sehun looked at Baekhyun and saw that he made his way down to the next question. “Have you figured out the answer yet, hyung?” he asked, ignoring the older boys’ bickers.

He looked up from the puzzle and nodded at the maknae. “Yeah, dumbness,” Baekhyun replied. “Looking at D.O and remembering that he’s dim-witted helped a lot.”

Sehun giggled at his answer. “It’s the perfect description for D.O hyung too; are you sure that the first letter doesn’t start with a K?” he asked.

“Wow, Sehun, I didn’t know you even know what letter my name starts with,” D.O spoke up sarcastically. He scoffed and folded his arms across his chest.

He shrugged. “I know how to spell your full name.”

“Oh, yeah? And how do you spell it?” D.O taunted. “I bet you can’t even make it pass the first letter.”

“S-T-U-P-I-D.”

Chanyeol roared with laughter, doubling over on fours, while D.O’s face turned sour and jumped on Sehun and began tackling him. Baekhyun shot Chanyeol a stern look of disapproval and shook his head.

“I didn’t teach him how to spell that, honest, I swear!” he replied between laughs, holding his hand up high in defense. His face was turning red from laughing too much.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Kai stepped out gloomily. He finally looked up and everyone gasped at the sight of him. His hair was disheveled, he was slouching, his clothes were all creased, his face was down complete with eye bags and dark circles under his eyes. He definitely did not get enough sleep last night.

“Hyung, you look terrible,” Sehun remarked tactlessly, on a roll in insulting his hyungs that morning.

“Oh Sehun!” Baekhyun chided.

D.O frowned, looking at him. He didn’t look very happy and he knew that Kai was out with Daeseul the night before. Did something happen between them to make him look so terrible in the morning?

Chanyeol must have been thinking the same thing because he snickered and asked Kai, “Did your girlfriend dump you or something?”

Kai only grunted and disappeared inside the kitchen.

He glanced after him. “Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the morning today,” he commented.

“Who wouldn’t when they have to see your face so early in the morning?” Sehun muttered darkly under his breath, shooting a look at him.

Chanyeol shot a fireball toward his and Sehun cried out in pain. D.O used what leftover dirt he could find to put the fire out to stop it from spreading and Baekhyun shone lights into Chanyeol’s eyes as punishment for nearly setting the whole apartment on fire.

Then there was a loud crack coming in from the kitchen. As the four of them turned toward the direction, they suddenly heard Kai’s door slamming shut and knew that Kai had teleported back inside his room, not wanting to look and talk with his friends at the current moment. They sighed and shook their heads.

“I wonder what’s gotten into him,” Baekhyun said his thoughts out loud before he looked around the living room and frowned when he saw that it was actually messy. “Yah, you guys, we should clean the place up a bit. Exo-M will be here in any” — DING DONG! — “moment,” he finished lamely.

“I’ll go get the door!” Sehun got up on his feet and started to answer the door. But then his foot got caught with the coffee table’s leg and he tripped over it, falling flat on his face. “Owww,” he whined.

“Pabo,” Chanyeol snickered as he went to answer the door.

Baekhyun tried to clean up whatever he could quickly to make the place look presentable but D.O just dirtied it even more every time he accidentally drop a grain of dirt onto the floor or the table. Baekhyun glowered at him and he shrugged, grinning sheepishly at him. Baekhyun was a clean freak.

Chanyeol soon returned to with Exo-M and they stopped short when they saw that Sehun was still lying face-down on the floor.

“Sehun, get up,” D.O ordered the youngest of all of them, looking annoyed.

“Lazy.”

Chen a hand out and zapped his and Sehun yelped from the pain, automatically sitting. As he rubbed his cheeks pitifully, he pouted at Chen. “What was that for?” he whined like a little kid.

“That was for being in the way,” Chen replied, sitting down next to him. XiuMin sat on the other side of Sehun while Baekhyun and Chanyeol scooted over on the couch to make space for Lay and Tao to sit.

Being away from Suho and Kris sure was the best idea they had ever thought of in all their lives living under their leader’s powers. They were now allowed to wake up whenever they wanted and eat whatever they pleased, they get to do things they wanted to do without being scolded, and they were allowed to roam around freely because they weren’t suppose to do so before.

Chanyeol turned to Lay and grinned, remembering something. “I think you need to use your healing powers to fix Kai’s broken heart,” he said.

“His girlfriend dumped him? Sad,” XiuMin spoke up as he opened a packet of baos and began eating his favorite food. He offered to Sehun.

D.O frowned. He knew the pain of a heartbreak and he didn’t find the situation funny. “Come on, you guys, we should try to make him happy and cheer him up instead of making fun of him when’s down.”

“OOOHHHHHH YEEEEAAAHHH!!” they suddenly heard Kai screaming with glee inside his bedroom through the closed door. Kai came out, in high spirits, as he beamed at all eight of them. “Oh, hi, Exo-M hyungs, I didn’t know you were coming,” he said but then remembered why he was so happy. “Anyway, guess what? She wants to talk to me! She said she will give me a second chance! Woohoo!” Kai did a happy dance before he grabbed his coat and disappeared to meet up with Daeseul.

There was a moment of silence as they tried to understand what Kai just jabbered about earlier. It was almost as if they could hear birds tweeting passed their heads.

“I correct myself,” Chanyeol spoke up first, “Lay needs to fix his brains instead.”

“Speaking of love and relationships, what’s the bet that Lu Han gege is in love with Eun Hae?” Tao spoke up, glancing at all his friends.

“No bets there, he loves her for sure,” XiuMin replied. He giggled and turned to Exo-K. “You should see the look on his face whenever he thinks or talks about her. It’s priceless.”

“Do you think he’ll be able to break her heart?”

“No,” everyone else chorused.

Baekhyun frowned, remembering what Kai had told them what Suho and Kris had said about this being the Last Game. “But he has to, otherwise everyone and everything will be left in chaos, facing the consequences.

“Her birthday is coming up too and he still isn’t close in sleeping with her yet, let alone break her heart,” Lay spoke uo quietly.

“You know, you guys,” D.O spoke up and everyone turned to him, “once the Game is over, we all have to go back up to Exo. We can’t stay here.”

“We’ll be going back to our leaders . . . who still haven’t punished us for rebelling against us,” Tao said, dreading the moment when it does come.

“Dui zhang might change the door to metal and lock us up in there forever,” Chen gulped at the thought. He knew that Kris still was not happy with them.

“Suho will probably do the same as your leader,” Chanyeol shuddered, not wanting to think about it. Suho was becoming just as bad.

“Baos!” XiuMin cried out suddenly. “Think happy thoughts!”

“G-strings!” Sehun joined.

The other six aliens groaned and gabbed a pillow each and began to attack the two idiots with their pillows, giving no mercy to them. Well, that was their happy thoughts at least: having the two of them to suffer.

“Ouch! Yah, stop that — ow!” both XiuMin and Sehun cried out, trying to shield themselves. “Owww!”

 

Daeseul’s POV

I stared at my phone after Eun Hae left. I thought about what she said about giving Kai a chance to prove to me that although he’s an alien, I shouldn’t care about that as long he treats me right.

I hesitated.

Should I call him?

I promised Eun Hae. And I don’t like breaking promises. I mean, what’s the point in making promises if you’re only going to break it in the end?

My hand trembled as I reached out to call Kai on the phone. As I scrolled through the contact list, looking for his name, I thought about what I should say to him and came up blank. That made me freeze for a moment.

I don’t know what to say.

Just say whatever comes to mind, I could almost hear Eun Hae saying if she had been here with me.

I took a deep breath and continued looking for his name. I stopped when I found his contact. Then I quickly pressed the call button before I chickened out and pressed the receiver to my ears, hearing the faint ringing tone.

“Yeobosaeyo?” Kai’s voice came from the other end of the line.

Omo, he answered!

“Uh.”

“Daeseul?”

I cleared my throat. “Kai Oppa . . .” I winced when I realized I’d squeaked. I cleared my throat once more. “Um, c – could you come over to my house n – now? Are you free? I – I want to talk to you. I’m . . . thinking . . . of giving you a second chance.” , should I have said that?

“Oh, really?” I couldn’t help but notice that Kai sounded really happy.

“Y – Yeah.”

“I’ll be right over.” He paused. “Is it okay if I, er . . . you know.”

He meant teleporting.

“Um, sure.”

“All right. I’ll see you soon. Give me about five minutes.” He hung up.

I hugged myself. Kyaaah, what am I going to do? What am I going to say to him? I went to my full length mirror to examine my outfit and decided that I looked okay.

I heard a crack and turned to see Kai standing in front of me. I smiled tentatively at him. “Hi, Kai Oppa,” I greeted him nervously and his face broke into a smile. Somehow, seeing that smile on his face made me knew that I was doing the right thing.

“So,” I started. “I’ve thought about it. . . . I still find it weird that you’re an alien, especially now that Eun Hae told me that she knew about it and that Lu Han is also an alien.” I stopped. What else should I say? “But I really love you and as long as you don’t break my heart . . .” I hesitated. “I’m willing to give it a chance.”

Kai took a step toward me and held my hands. His hands are warm. He smiled gently at me. “I’m really relieved to hear that you’re willing to accept me for who I am,” he told me. he leaned forward and kissed my lips. When we kissed, I felt butterflies fluttering around in my stomach and I temporarily forgot my name.

We pulled apart and he smiled at me, brushing my hair back from my face. I smiled back, feeling shy. I buried my head in his chest and he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

Kai Oppa may be an alien . . . but so what? I love him and he’s human enough to me.

That’s all that matters.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who wants ? I'm wondering if I should add KaiSeul and if EunHan should even have when they finally do it.

If so, how do you guys want it? Sweet? Rough, or a mixture of both? Do you want KaiSeul to be sweet while EunHan is rough, or the other way around? ._.

Lemme know because I need to plan (:

Anyway, wrote a chapter with Exo because I noticed I haven't been writing much about them recently, so I hoped you enjoyed their stupidity and cuteness (: