Rebellion

The Heartbreaker's Game 2: What is Love?

Suho sighed as he watched Kai kissed Daeseul for the hundredth time. Kai was with Daeseul in her bedroom and the two of them were just cuddling together, making out. “Why do you waste your time with her when you’re supposed to be trying to win Eun Hae’s heart?” he grumbled, shaking his head. He had tried calling him, but Kai didn’t seem to have noticed that his watch kept beeping.

Next to him, Kris saw that Lu Han was working hard at the café. He sighed as Lu Han walked here and there, giving people their orders and getting orders from customers. “You should focus more on sleeping with her and breaking her heart than to waste time working your off,” he complained, wishing that Lu Han could hear him but he couldn’t. He had tried to contact him but he just turned the call off.

The two leaders could not understand how their representatives could be led astray by things they should not need to be concerned about. The only difference with this was that Suho was more troubled than Kris. Kai was already so distracted with ‘making out’ with Daeseul that he was losing track of Eun Hae, whereas Lu Han was already with Eun Hae and what Kris could not understand was how he could be taking his sweet time in the Game. Lu Han was always about getting things done fast.

Finally, they could not waste time to watch anymore.

“Minions!” they called and two Minions came over to where they were sitting. They both stood up. “Take over and watch the Game for us. I’m tired.” As they got out of their seats, the two Minions took over and began wasting their time.

Suho and Kris exchanged glances when they saw the empty Hall.

Where were their members?

They walked out of the Hall in painful and awkward silence to look for their members when all of a sudden they heard laughter coming from inside a room. They exchanged suspicious glances at each other and slowly they crept to the door to see what the commotion was.

 

Inside the Play Room, D.O fished out a small box from his backpack. “Yah, Sehun,” he called out to the maknae who was talking to XiuMin.

At the mention of his name, Sehunturned to him. D.O threw the box to him which Sehun let the wind catch it for him before he played against the wind, aiming the box blow over to where he was sitting.

He looked up, holding the box to his face and XiuMin looked interestingly at him, his curiousity sparked. “What’s this, hyung?” he asked. He shook it and held it close to his ear. “I don’t hear anything.”

“Special delivery,” D.O replied.

Sehun’s face scrunched up in confusion. “From?” he asked, bewildered. Who would give me a present? It is not even my birthday or Christmas!

“Kai.”

Sehun, his face filled with eagerness, immediately tore the box opened and peered inside while the others crowded around him to see what he got. “My G-strings!” he exclaimed happily, beaming, as he held it out for everyone to see. It was red and lacy and too revealing.

All members of Exo-M grimaced at the scanty and had looks of horror and disgust on their faces while Exo-K just sniggered, remembering what he had asked from Kai a long time ago, right when the Game first started, before Kai came down to Earth.

“Why do you want one for?” Tao wanted to know, crinkling up his nose with disdain.

Chanyeol snickered. “He said it’s very comfortable to wear,” he explained, unable to contain his laughter. He clutched his stomach and doubled over.

Chen and Lay pulled faces. “Oh, yuck, dude!” they exclaimed, swatting their hands away from Sehun. They moved a few spaces away from him.

“Actually, they are very comfortable to wear,” XiuMin spoke up. “I should know because I’ve worn one before. I actually want one,” he added wistfully.

There was this silence in the room and then —

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WHAT IDIOTS!” everyone except Sehun burst out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. They could not believe what they heard, even though they were not surprised. It was a no wonder that Sehun and XiuMin got along so well; they were so alike.

Sehun and XiuMin blushed deeply but they looked indignant at the same time.

“I always knew you weren’t exactly all guy, baozi,” Chen teased, poking XiuMin’s bun-like cheeks. “But I never knew you had it in you.”

“Yah, shut up!”

Baekhyun sighed, wondering what he was doing with them. “I am surrounded by idiots,” he muttered. “Why do I even hang out with you people? I must be crazy.”

“So here’s my number! So call me maybe!” Chanyeol and Lay sang.

He facepalmed. They were so . . . lame. He turned to Chen. “At least you’re the only sane person here who I can talk with —” he stopped, mid-sentence.

Chen was standing up, his hands held high, wrist-to-wrist, and his right foot was up. “Heyyyy . . . y lady! Op . . . Op, Op, Op . . . Oppa Gangnam Style!”

Sehun, XiuMin and D.O got up from where they were sitting and began dancing to the song along with him. Soon the others joined the dance as well. Baekhyun could only sigh.

“I do not know these people,” he muttered.

Just then the door flew open and everyone paused mid-dance, frozen on the spot, when they noticed the two angry leaders by the door. Suho and Kris glanced around, taking in the sight. It took them a few seconds to register the party that was going on in the room.

“Uh-oh,” Sehun mumbled.

“Caught,” XiuMin giggled weakly.

Kris glowered at s and they cowered with fear under his livid eyes upon each of them. “Go back to our dorm,” he said in a low and quivering voice. There was no mistaking the anger in his voice. He was beyond furious to see his friends playing and laughing with the people who were supposed to be their enemies. “NOW!” he barked when the four of them remained frozen in their spot.

As if they were shocked by electricity (even though Chen would be immune to it), they jumped and scurried out of the room, shooting their friends from Exo-K apologetic looks before disappearing into the hall. Kris shot Suho a hateful look before he, too, turned and left, following s.

The members of Exo-K stood there awkwardly, with Chanyeol and D.O still in their ‘Oppa Gangnam Style’ poses. Baekhyun wished that they would actually put their limbs back down on the ground. Sehun quickly hid his G-strings in his pocket, hoping Suho would not confiscate it from him.

Suho glared at each of them. “Why did I see you laughing and playing with them?” he asked them.

“They’re our friends,” Sehun replied and the others cringed at his answer.

Wrong move.

“Friends?!” he barked and Chanyeol and D.O finally brought their legs to the ground and their hands back to their sides. “They are not your friends! They are the people you have been fighting against with for the past seventy years! Did you think that the reason why we made you guys meet was so you guys can get all chummy with one another? That’s not the reason! We made you guys meet so that in the future, when we select only one girl for the both of you to fight against, you’ll recognize their faces!”

“But —”

Suho rounded up to Baekhyun who suddenly felt very small. “You were the most responsible person out of the idiots here,” he said testily. “I would have thought that you had enough sense to know better!”

Baekhyun hung his head low. He didn’t think it was fair for Suho to attack him. “They’re friendly and they mean no harm,” he replied, trying to reason with his leader and the others all nodded in agreement.

“And what happens when you have to fight against them next year? Will you still be friends after that? Wouldn’t you find it weird to fight against your own friends?” Suho sneered. He was so angry with them he wanted to smash things up, wanted to destroy things.

“We don’t want to fight against them anymore,” D.O spoke up.

“We’re sick and tired of being your puppets,” Chanyeol added bravely.

“So if you want the Game to continue, you can fight against Kris-sshi yourself,” Sehun chimed in, backing his friends up.

Suho was speechless.

Are they rebelling against him?

What in the world is happening?

 

“You guys are unbelievable!” Kris was shouting at Lay, Chen, Tao and XiuMin as the four of them sat fearfully in the living room.

“I wish I had the power of invisibility,” Chen muttered.

Kris glowered at him. “If you have that power, I’d have X-Ray visions,” he snapped at him. “Are you an idiot or what?” He shook his head. “What are you going to do when you fight against those people you call your ‘friends’ next year, huh? What happens then?”

“We don’t want to play The Heartbreaker’s Game anymore.”

He snapped his head toward the direction of the person who had dared to say that to his face. “You what?” Kris said in disbelief, narrowing his eyes toward Lay who had spoken. “I dare you to say that again.”

“We don’t want to play The Heartbreaker’s Game anymore,” Lay repeated bravely. He was so tired of playing it already. He had enough.

Chen nodded, dared to speak up now that someone spoke up first. “Frankly, we’re tired of playing every year. It’s usually the same result anyway. If you win, you gloat even though we were the ones who won the Game for you. If you lose, you hit us and make us train even harder and hold a grudge against us for it. Why do we have to do the dirty work for you? We don’t have a grudge against Exo-K,” he added.

“You’re the one who has the grudge against Suho-sshi, so why don’t you play against him instead?” Tao piped up but he was hiding behind XiuMin.

Exo-M’s leader shook his head, trying to calm down. His whole body was shaking. But he had to do what he was going to do in order to keep things organized around here. He held out his hands. “Give me your watches. It’s obvious that you’ve been using them to contact the others. No more of that now. Give it to me. And from today onwards, all of you will be lock up in your room and I will not let you out until next year’s Game.”

“That’s slavery,” Tao protested.

“You deserve it. So give me your watches and go inside the room obediently now.”

None of them move.

“Damn you! Just . . . ugh! you all! Give me the damn ing watches or I shall make you!” he yelled, throwing a pillow to the kitchen.

The pillow hit the glass cups and they fell, shattering into pieces as they fell to the ground, breaking into pieces that scattered everywhere. It momentarily deafened their ears that they had to cover it up.

When the members looked back at their dui zhang, they were shocked and scared to see flames and a figure of a dragon behind his back. They’ve only seen the dragon twice, and that was usually when Kris was really very angry.

And he was really very angry right now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I've got some bad news. The reason why I'm updating again today is because I won't have time to do so tomorrow, so the next time I update will be (since now it's Thursday's night) Saturday, hopefully in the afternoon.

I know, I'm evil, going off with this cliffy :P muahahaha. Hehehe~ don't kill me >.< hahahaha, though I'm probably going to get a lot of hate comments. Yeah, I know. My mind's pretty twisted xDD I LOVE my mind! :D

*gasps!* They’re starting to rebel and Kris turned into . . .?! xDDD