vs Love

The Heartbreaker's Game 2: What is Love?

Eun Hae’s POV

Changjo stayed for a bit to check up how I was since it had been long since we actually saw each other. I told him that I was fine and that he didn’t need to worry about me. Finally he was convinced and I walked him out to the door before he turned back to me with a frown.

“I thought you were living with that Lu Han guy,” he said.

I nodded. “I am.”

“Where is he?”

I shrugged. “Out.”

He squinted his eyes suspiciously at me and I tried to keep a straight face. Did he suspect that something happened earlier? “Are you guys together?” he wanted to know. “Like, you know, a couple and all? You looked a little bit too happy when I mentioned his name.”

I blushed and looked down. “Well . . . erm . . . yeah . . .” I said, trying to be blasé even though there was no way I could hide this from him because Changjo knew me better than anyone . . . well, after Daehyun.

Why am I thinking about that ?

He gave me a Look. “He’s twenty-two and you’re eighteen and you’re living with him, and he’s already your boyfriend?” he asked warily. “Eun Hae . . . are you pregnant?”

My eyes went wide and I slapped his arm. “What the hell, man!” I demanded. “Of course not! Do you seriously think I’m that sort of person?”

He winced, rubbing his arm where I had slapped him. “Well, the thing is, you don’t normally live with a guy who’s older than you and then say you guys are in a relationship if you aren’t pregnant or whatever,” he pointed out defensively. “So, are you?”

“Give me a break,” I scoffed. “No! I’m not pregnant.”

“But you’re together.”

“Yes.”

He raised an eyebrow and somehow I knew what was going to be the next words out of his mouth. “Have you guys done it yet?”

I cringed. Yeap, that was what I thought he was going to say. I shook my head. “Honestly, we just got together,” I told him. “So, no, we haven’t done it yet. Ugh, Changjo! You . . . I’m . . . still . . . I can’t believe that you’re actually making me say this but I am still . . . a .”

We both cringed.

 “Do you need me to ask my mom to —”

“No, no,” I hastily said, waving my hands frantically in his face. “I do not need Aunty Yu Jun coming in and giving me a talk. I know about those from those -educational lessons they make us take in school.”

He glanced at me. “They don’t cover all the details.”

What the . . .  did he just . . .? I stared at my cousin brother incredulously and he covered his face with embarrassment when he realized what he said.

“What the hell did I just say?!” he cried, smacking his face.

“Yah, Choi Jonghyun, have you done it yet?” I wanted to know.

He blushed a deep shade of red and refused to meet my eyes. “Please don’t tell my mom,” he whispered in a scared voice. “She’ll come after me with a knife and chop it off. I use protection,” he added defensively.

I facepalmed. “Dude, I really didn’t need to know that,” I muttered darkly under my breath. “Eww, eww!”

He shrugged then he looked at me. “Are you going to the clinic soon?”

“I’m not sick,” I shot back.

He rolled his eyes. “For your weekly checkup?” he reminded.

I sighed. Doctor Kim wanted me to keep coming in weekly. “Maybe,” I grumbled. “Soon. I promise I’ll let you know the results or whatever it is. But I feel fine.”

“Mmm, okay.” He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. “Don’t do anything with your boyfriend, okay?” He winked at me before he turned and left.

I blushed, standing there for awhile until I felt someone wrapping his arms around my waist and turned to see Lu Han there. I smiled at him and he leaned in to kiss me on my lips. “Hi,” I said to him. “Where were you the whole time Changjo was here?”

“I was relieving myself since someone interrupted us,” he murmured, kissing my neck.

“Ah.” I blushed.

Would we continue?

He looked at the time. “You normally take naps around this hour, right?” he went on, hugging me tightly.

I looked at the time as well and nodded. “Well . . . yeah . . .”

He carried me back to the bedroom and laid me in bed. He smiled sweetly. “Sleep.”

“But . . .”

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips, tenderly caressing my cheek with his hand. “Baby, we’ll have plenty of time to do that later,” he said as he tucked me in bed. “Right now, you need to take a rest. So rest. Close your eyes and sleep.”

I looked at him. “Will you control my dreams?”

He smirked. “Maybe.” He laughed lightly and brushed the hair away from my forehead. “Eun Hae, just sleep, seriously.” He hugged me comfortably and placed a hand under the pillow under my hand. He placed the other on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I snuggled up with him and closed my eyes as he hummed a song. Soon I drifted off to sleep and dreamt about Lu Han.

 

Daeseul’s POV

As soon as Kai dropped me home, I was wondering whether I should let him come in. I turned to him and he kissed me sweetly on the lips before he sighed reluctantly and pulled away. “I should go.”

“Do you want to come in?” I asked, my heart thudding.

He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. “If I come in, I don’t think I’ll be going home tonight,” he replied honestly. “And I don’t want to rush our relationship just yet. I want this to last.”

I smiled, touched that he was being such a gentleman.

He kissed me again before I walked inside. I waved goodbye to him and he held his hand out to me in his own way of bye. I closed the door behind me and heard laughter coming in from my living room. I walked inside and I was not the slightest bit surprised to see Block B playing on the Xbox.

“Hi,” I said.

Taeil looked up and grinned when he saw that I was back. “How was your hot date?” he wanted to know.

P.O looked up eagerly. “Was he a good kisser?”

“Better better yet, was he good in bed?” Zico cracked up and high-fived with U-Kwon while B-Bomb and Jaehyo rolled their eyes.

I shot Zico a look. “We didn’t have ,” I snapped at him.

“Where’s the fun in relationships then?” he scoffed.

“You seem to be in a good mood today,” Taeil observed him. “Did you finally get laid?”

Puzzlement flittered across Kyung’s face. “He got laid? But I thought he had his eyes on —” he started to say.

“Yeah, I got laid,” Zico replied, looking smug about it. “In fact, I got laid three times today.” He looked dead proud of himself.

I shook my head in disgust. “You are such a MCP,” I said with disdain.

“What’s MCP?” B-Bomb wanted to know, not taking his eyes off the television screen where he was trying to beat Jaehyo in a car racing game.

“Male Chauvinist Pig,” I replied.

“Oooh,” Taeil and P.O both chorused together at the same time and cracked up, thinking they’re so funny.

Seriously, sometimes I wonder why my step-brother could put up with them, let alone even hang out with them. They’re so stupid, they’re also jerks, and they think they’re so great but really they just disgust me.

Doesn’t he feel like that too?

Zico shrugged nonchalantly, undeterred. “You don’t need to be in love to have ,” he said coolly, taking a sip of his beer.

At six in the evening and he’s already drinking?

“Well, you don’t need to have to be in love,” I snapped back.

“Oooh, burn,” Taeil, P.O, Kyung, U-Kwon and B-Bomb laughed and even Jaehyo cracked a smile.

Zico rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He stood up, checking the time on his watch. “Anyway, I have to go now. I’m late for an appointment.” He winked at me. “If you know what I mean. Care to join? We can have a .”

“ off, Jiho,” Jaehyo growled.

“Yeah, yeah.” As Zico passed by me, he ruffled my hair playfully before he walked out of the house. “I’ll be back around nine! Don’t wait for me for dinner!” And with that, the front door slammed and he was gone.

I sighed.

Taeil looked at me. “Do you want to join us?”

I shook my head. “It’s okay. I think I’ll head up to my room now,” I replied. “Thanks for the offer, anyway.” I guess I know why Jaehyo hanged out with them even though they can be jerks. It was because although they act like jerks, they’re all very friendly and loyal to one another. In fact, when my mom married Jaehyo’s dad, I didn’t gain a brother, I gained seven brothers. Yeah, I even consider Zico as a brother. I’ve seen the way they treat each other. They all really do care for one another and would stand up for one another.

I guess in a way, to me, Block B was like how BAP was to Eun Hae, although I don’t know much about that history. I just hope that they would never abandon me like how BAP abandoned Eun Hae.

Eun Hae is tough and she can handle the , but if that ever happened to me, I think I might commit suicide. That was why I really admire her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurrrr, the fun part will start next chapter :P but Changjo, dude ._.