Hot, y, Alien Boyfriends

The Heartbreaker's Game 2: What is Love?

Eun Hae’s POV

When I woke up a few hours later, I smiled when I saw that Daehyun and Youngjae were still with me. But . . . where was Lu Han? I thought he would be here by now.

Daehyun stirred from my movements and soon he smiled when he saw me. he gently my cheek and I turned back to him. “Hey,” he said softly.

I pressed my cheeks into his palm and smiled, closing my eyes, as his thumb my cheek tenderly in a way I always loved. Youngjae soon woke up and the three of us just laid in bed for awhile. Finally they decided it was time for them to leave as it was getting late.

Daehyun gave me a hug and I smiled, missing the familiar warmth of his embrace. “I’ll see you soon, dongsaengie,” he promised.

Youngjae ruffled my hair playfully. “Yeah, I’ll be back soon too, Eun Hae ah,” he told me as he followed my brother out of the room.

Daehyun waved before walking out completely. “I love you SO MUCH!” he called, making a heart shape with his hands and I giggled. He winked and gave a peace sign before he turned around and Lu Han showed him and Youngjae out of the door.

I heard the front door closing a few seconds later and snuggled in bed, smiling happily. Lu Han came inside the room. He came over to me and I snuggled up with him he kissed my forehead gently and it made me smile by his sweet, little gesture. “Eun Hae . . .” he murmured a minute later and I looked up to see him staring at me in amazement. “You’re not attacking me.”

I cast my eyes down and saw that he had his arms wrapped tightly around me — and I felt no urges to attack him. I looked back up to his face and broke into a huge smile, a sense of relief washing over me. Squealing, I threw my arms around his neck and he fell backward, bringing me down on top of him. Laughing, I leaned down to kiss him and I could feel him smiling during the kiss. He rolled over until he was on top of me but was careful that he wasn’t using his full body weight on me. then he pulled away abruptly and sneezed. I raised an eyebrow as he sneezed once more. He grinned sheepishly at me.

“You’re getting sick,” I remarked.

“No, I’m not,” he protested feebly. He sneezed for the third time and sniffled, his nose red from all the sneezing. He looked so cute. Then he grinned and rolled off me, snaking his arms around me and pulled me in to him. “If I’m sick, that means I’ll have to stay in bed as well, with you,” he laughed and snuggled his head behind my back.

I squealed. “That tickles!”

“Oh wells.” He did it again but then laughed and two of us calmed down. He paused. “You know . . . we never went on a date. Not really.”

I raised an eyebrow at him and shoved him playfully. “I didn’t think you were the sort of person who would like to go on dates,” I told him.

“I think it’d be fun to do what human couples do while they’re together,” Lu Han replied, shrugging. “Don’t you think so? I mean, we can cuddle up and watch a movie in the cinemas together, then go for a romantic candlelit dinner at a fancy restaurant. Then maybe in the day we can go to the amusement park and enjoy ourselves there.”

I laughed and shook my head. “Why does it seem as though you’ve been deprived from doing such thing for a very long time?” I asked, a little curious about the answer.

He pouted cutely at me, jutting his bottom lip out. “Because I am,” he said pitifully. “It’s been so long since I actually have been out with a girl properly.”

Oh gosh, those adorable eyes!

I smiled as I ran a hand through his hair. His hair was so soft and smooth, like river. I could even smell the hair shampoo he had used today.“I guess we could go out on a date someday soon,” I replied. Honestly, I was already getting excited at the thought of that. I mean, I get to do things couples do with Lu Han and I get to share those memories with him too, share the memories with someone I really love.

He kissed my hair. Then he turned and sneezed. “Ugh,” he grumbled. “Okay, we’ll go on a date as soon as the two of us are well enough to go on a date, arraso?” he said before going into a sneezing fit.

“Speaking of being sick, if we’re both sick, who’s going to look after us?” I wondered as my poor boyfriend sneezed. I smiled sympathetically at him as I grabbed a box of tissues and handed it over to him.

Ding dong!

Lu Han waved a hand and I knew he had unlocked the door. “Whoever that is here,” he replied with a shrug.

A few seconds later, Daeseul came inside the room and started scolding us for leaving the door unlocked and what if she was a thief of something? She could have gone on and on if Kai hadn’t interceded and clasped his hands over . She shot him a death glare and he just laughed.

Daeseul turned to me, her eyes fierce with anger. “I swear I would have killed that stupid called Zico if he wasn’t so hurt that badly,” she said.

I frowned, glancing over at Lu Han disapprovingly. “How much damage did you cause on that poor guy, Lu Han?” I asked, even though secretly I was glad that Zico was beaten up for nearly me that night. It still brought me nightmares.

“Not much,” he defended himself.

“Oh, that, Zico said that someone else beat him up after Lu Han left him in the alley,” Kai spoke up, shooting a glance over at Lu Han as if he hoped he would have a clue about who the person was. “No one knows who it was, though. Zico just said that he was freakishly strong and also freakishly scary.”

Next to me I heard Lu Han muttering something in Chinese and I turned to look at him with a questioningly look. He just blinked innocently.

“Anyway, why are the two of you guys in bed?” Kai asked. He glanced warily at Lu Han and then back at me. “You guys didn’t . . .?”

“No!” I said a little too fast. I sat up and shook my head adamantly, denying everything he just said. But then I blushed, feeling my face go red. “Of course not! We were just, you know, cuddling up with each other.”

Lu Han sneezed.

Kai looked at him. “Someone’s getting sick.”

He shrugged and hugged me. “Well, that way, I get to be closer to Eun Hae, my darling baby girl,” he said with a cheesy grin.

I groaned and pushed him away.

“Yah!” he pouted cutely, which made me laugh.

He’s so adorable.

“Wait, wait, does this mean that you both are sick, like right now?” Daeseul asked, looking back and forth between the both of us.

“Yes, mommy,” I said in a kid-like voice and grinned at her. “Lu Han and I are both sick and we need someone to take care of us because we are not capable of doing that at the current moment as you can see.”

She just grimaced and sighed. She stood up. “Oh sure, and I’m guessing that neither of you had your dinner yet,” she mumbled.

Lu Han feigned surprise. “How did you guess?”

She scrunched her nose up as she walked out of the bedroom, heading toward my small kitchen in the tiny apartment, volunteering herself to make food for us to eat for dinner, wondering what she should cook for two sick people. If I’m not wrong, she might end up cooking porridge for us.

Yay, sick people food.

Note the sarcasm.

I am honestly sick and tired of eating porridge every day. Because I’m always sick, that’s all I could ever eat and I have had enough.

As soon as she was out of earshot, Lu Han turned to Kai who cringed as if he knew exactly just what Lu Han wanted to ask him.

“When are you going to tell Daeseul that you’re alien?” Lu Han asked and Kai sighed. “Are you even planning on doing that?”

Kai sighed heavily as he looked back over to the door. “I’ve been trying to tell her but the timing was never right,” he muttered.

“If you’re confirmed going to tell her the truth, you’re going to have to tell her soon,” I told him. “Take it from her best friend: Daeseul doesn’t like secrets, especially if it involves her as well.”

He winced. “Ottoke?”

I shrugged, thinking about his situation. “But then again, she might freak out, since she’s so much more logical than me,” I mused.

Lu Han poked my head. “Does this mean you’re stupid?”

“Yah!” I whined and he winked, tweaking my nose.

Kai frowned. “What should I do? I mean, I don’t want her to be freaked out but at the same time I don’t want to hide things from her. I want our relationship to be an honest one.”

I frowned thoughtfully. “If she loves enough, she’ll accept you for who you are,” I replied.

“Like how you accepted me, right, baby?” Lu Han wanted to know, wrapping his arms around me and he pulled me close to him.

I scoffed. “In case you’ve forgotten, you actually blackmailed me and even though I was creeped out, you thought it’d be so fun to use it to your advantage.”

He laughed, remembering.

Kai stood up and began walking out of the door. “I’ll have to think hard about this.” He turned back to face us with raised eyebrows. “I’m going to go help her,” he announced and left the two of us alone.

Once he was gone, Lu Han pulled me close. “Want to get warmer?”

I knew what he meant by that and made a face. “No, thanks.” His face fell and I giggled. I turned and kissed him. “Darling, I don’t want to do it just yet. I know that I was set for it this morning but now I think I want to wait.”

“You’re mean,” he pouted as he kissed me deeply. His soft lips . . . they were something I was never ever going to get tired of feeling on my own lips. Lu Han may be an alien, but he’s hot and y, and he’s mine.

“Ahem.”

We quickly pulled apart to see the twinkle in Daeseul’s eyes as she came inside the room, carrying a tray with two bowls of ramen on it. The ramen smelled absolutely mouth-watering. Kai came inside the room and grinned as Daeseul gave our bowls to us. “I helped cook your dinner,” he said.

Daeseul snorted. “All you did was get the bowls and chopsticks out.”

We laughed.

They two of them stayed with us for a while before they decided it was time to go around eight-thirty like that. I knew it was actually because they wanted to spend some time together. I wonder if Kai would tell her then. But then again I was also relieved when they said that they were going. I wanted to spend some time alone with my boyfriend in the house before I fall asleep for the day.

Once they were gone, I smiled at Lu Han. He smiled back, bemused. “Why are you smiling like that?” he wanted to know, hugging me close to him. He really loved skinship a lot — not that I was complaining.

“I’m happy,” I told him. “My mother wants me back for real, my auntie and cousin are healthy, I found out that Daehyun Oppa is my real brother and that he’s been alive these whole years, B.A.P are my brothers again—well, I still have to talk to Yongguk and Himchan but that’s okay—and then Kai and Daeseul are happy together, and Exo-M and Exo-K are my friends. These are many reasons to be happy about.”

Lu Han glanced warily at me. “You’d be crazy if you say Exo-K and Exo-M are your friends,” he told me.

“I am crazy. Crazy for you, that is,” I laughed.

He groaned and buried his head under the blanket. “I am ashamed to call you my girlfriend. That was so corny!” he cried out, shaking his head.

“Oh, please,” I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket off him. “Don’t tell me that you didn’t like it because I know that you did.” I poked my tongue out at him.

Lu Han smiled as he kissed my temple. “I’m glad you’re happy now, jagiya,” he whispered. He closed his eyes and I did the same.

 

Daeseul’s POV

After Kai dropped me home after we just spent some time together alone at the playground, it was already ten-thirty. I was smiling after he kissed me goodbye at my front porch. When I went inside my house, I was all smiles until I saw my step-brother walking down the stairs and the smile immediately vanished.

I still can’t believe that his friend tried to her, tried to get her to marry him just because he wanted to her.

Jaehyo saw me and blinked. “Daeseul . . .”

“What do you want?” I asked, my voice hard and crisp.

“I really had no idea what Zico was planning to do with Eun Hae,” he said in a rush, scared that I wouldn’t give him a chance to say whatever he wanted to say.

“Well, it made Eun Hae traumatized for weeks and poor Lu Han was going mad since he could not touch her,” I replied, sighing. But, she told me that she got better, thank goodness. “I don’t hate you, Oppa, I just can’t believe that your friend would stoop this low to get whatever he wanted.”

He nodded and scowled darkly. “That makes the both of us,” he told me. “Whoever this guy that beat him up is, I really thank him a thousand times.”

I laughed, glad to see that he wasn’t going to be loyal and take his friend’s side. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. “I’m going to go bathe and then sleep,” I told him as I walked up the stairs. “Good night, Oppa.”

“Good night, Daeseul. Don’t talk on the phone with Kai for so long, you need your beauty sleep too.” He walked down the stairs and started to make his way to the living room to watch a few shows before he went so sleep.

I blushed, pausing a bit, half-way up the stairs.

How on earth did he know that I was planning to call Kai so that the two of us could talk before I go to sleep? I shook my head and went inside my bathroom to bathe. When I came out, dressed for bed, I saw this shadow in my room.

I was about to scream for help when the person whose shadow belonged to came over and clasped his hand over my mouth to muffle my scream. And then a familiar voice spoke up. “Daeseul ah, it’s me.” He let me go.

Kai.

“Kai Oppa!” I chastised, pressing my palm to my heart. “Don’t do that!! You made me thought you were a of something. You nearly gave me a heart attack!”

“Sorry.”

“What are you doing here?” I asked him. “We just said goodbye a few hours ago and I was going to call you. Wait, how did you even come in? There was no way Jaehyo Oppa would have let you come in so late at night.”

Kai looked down. “Daeseul, there’s something you should know about me, something that might change your feelings toward me.”

I thought about the possibilities. “Don’t tell me that you’re a player.”

“I used to be,” he admitted and I raised an eyebrow. “But that’s not what I wanted to tell you. It’s something that —” he hesitated before he continued “— something you might freak out about or not believe it. But either way, I felt like you needed to know. I need to tell you exactly what I am, Daeseul ah.”

I frowned. He wasn’t making much sense. “What are you talking about?” I asked him. “What are you?”

He dropped his eyes to the floor. “I’m an alien.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeeee, he told her the truth! ._. Heh (:

Who would freak out if your boyfriend tells you that he's an alien? >.<