Officially Together

The Heartbreaker's Game 2: What is Love?

Eun Hae’s POV

When I woke up in the morning with the light shining through the curtains by my window, the first thing I saw was Lu Han’s sleeping face right next to mine. I smiled as I remembered how he had confessed to me the night before, asking me to be his girlfriend.

At first I was reluctant because, well, he’s not exactly human.

You see, I’m now dating an incredibly hot, y alien from this planet called Exo and he had the ability to control dreams and he has the power of telekinesis.

What is Exo? I honestly still have no idea.

It all started out when my teacher’s assistant, Bang Yongguk (who happened to be my ex-boyfriend only because he and his friend Himchan thought it’d be fun if they did a with me but I refused so I broke up with him), purposely tossed my bag somewhere in the men’s room in the Sports Stadium.

What made it worse was that I had to hurriedly find my bag in twenty minutes or else the bus that was taking us to lunch was going to leave me. so I rushed back inside and searched high and low, but couldn’t find it. Then I turned into a corner — and bumped in Lu Han.

Gosh, he was so gorgeous. He still was gorgeous even know.

I was immediately taken by that sandy brown hair, that chocolate orbs, and that cute baby-face smile. He showed me where my bag was and I was so grateful. I ran back out because I was running out of time, but I was too late.

The bus had left without me.

I was wondering what I should do, how I was going to get home, when a car stopped by next to me and Lu Han came out, offering to give me a ride back home since there was no point in trying to catch up with the bus. At first I was reluctant because he was being such a ert but because I had no choice, I followed him. Then he blackmailed me into letting him stay at my house while he was down here in Seoul.

Over the next few weeks was hectic since then, especially when I found out that another alien, Kai, came down as well. He met my best friend, Nam Daeseul, and she tried to set us up together. Lu Han was annoying me the whole time he was here but there were times when he was sweet. But then Kai and I went out on a date and I realized I had a bit of feelings for him even though I was falling for Lu Han (complicating, I know).

Kai and Lu Han had protected me from Bang Yongguk and his friends, B.A.P, and I was very grateful for that because after my bad past with them, they were the people I really wanted to forget about. I was even suspended for two weeks because of something Bang Yongguk did, but Lu Han and Kai were always there for me, other than Daeseul and my cousin brother, Choi Changjo.

But at that time, Daeseul was falling for Kai too. The thing is, I knew that Kai was interested in her. It was really obvious. What I didn’t get was why he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said no because by then I had already fallen for Lu Han, and Daeseul had confessed to me that she had a crush on him.

When I came back to school, I remembered that the school’s annual dance was coming up, which happened the night before. Since it was for charity, people from outside were allowed to come. Lu Han was my date. Kai came on his own but eventually he ended up with Daeseul — like, really, they’re both now an item.

And Lu Han asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes because I really did like him a lot and I had thought he didn’t feel that way about me.

And now I’m looking at him as he slept with a huge grin on my face. I studied my boyfriend’s oval-shaped face, watching him for awhile. As I watched, every time he exhaled, his cheeks would puff out cutely. I giggled at the sight but decided to pay attention to the other features of my boyfriend (I seriously like calling him my boyfriend; it feels so official after many playful kisses before we were really together).

He had really long eyelashes that were really beautiful, and thin pink lips that I would never grow tired of kissing. His bushy eyebrow was really cute and it really added to his features. I frowned at the dark circles under his eyes. Poor thing, he must have been really worn out because he had just recovered from a flue. My eyes traced down to his nose and smiled at its cuteness. My eyes wandered back up. His sandy brown hair was tousled in a cute yet y way. I looked down and saw that he wasn’t wearing any shirt, revealing his abs. He may have quite a skinny frame, but he has abs!

All of a sudden Lu Han wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I blinked in surprised as I held my hands tightly close to my chest and it was pressed against his chest. I looked up and saw that he was moving his head under my chin. I could feel his breath down my chest, into my shirt, onto my s.

Oh damn . . .

But then, when his lips pressed against my neck, I momentarily forgot how to breathe.

He held me tighter, his hand slipping under my shirt and I felt he began leaving hickeys all over my neck.

Omo, he’s awake! My boyfriend is awake! Lu Han is awake!

Kyaaah!

I dared to look down to see that he was looking at me with that cute little playful smirk on his face. He leveled his head to mine and leaned in, kissing my lips.

Oh, wow . . .

“Morning,” he murmured between kisses. I felt his hand moving up my shirt. I didn’t have the guts to remove his hand even though I felt like he was going too fast. His hand stopped right below my . Teasingly, he traced under my with his finger before he pulled out and slipped them behind my neck and pulled me in for a deeper kiss, his tongue slipping into my mine, fighting dominance.

I sighed contently in his arms and let him kiss me.

When we broke apart, I blushed and looked away. He turned my head back and smiled so sweetly at me. “Why are you so shy to look at me this morning?” he asked me with an amused smile. “It’s not as though we’ve never woke up next to each other before.”

“This is different,” I mumbled.

He smirked. “Why? Is it because I’m now officially your boyfriend?” he asked. He kissed my forehead. “Goodness, Eun Hae, you’re so cute.” He gave a light chuckle and I felt his chest rumbling.

I smiled, feeling my cheeks going hot and he laughed, touching them. He kissed my cheeks and rolled on his back, facing the ceiling, opening his arms, indicating for me to lie down on him and cuddle up with him. I snuggled up to him and laid my head on his chest, feeling it rising and dropping every time he breathed.

Since I was lying on his left side, he had his left hand on my waist, his thumb moving in circular motions on my bare skin and his right hand was my hair gently, running his fingers through my hair, combing out the tangles to make it smooth.

Then I looked down and realized that I was in my pajamas. I blushed and pulled away. “How did I get into my PJ’s?” I asked him. “I remembered last night I fell asleep in your car. . . .” I looked at him.

He raised an eyebrow. “It’s not like I’ve never seen you in your undergarments before,” he said, referring to the time we bathed each other in our undergarments a few weeks back. We had been playing in the bathroom, flicking water at each other until we both fell into the bathtub and decided to bathe together.

I blushed. I can’t believe that he actually remembered that little episode. But I did. The way he touched me, the way he helped apply soap on my body, it felt so soft, so gentle . . . in fact, that was the first time I realized that I was falling in love with him.

“Besides, I hope that maybe one day I can see what’s under your bra and — yah, owww, that hurts!” he whined, rubbing his shoulder.

I gave him a punch on the shoulder and looked up to glare at him. “You’re such a ert,” I complained.

His lips captured mine. “But that’s why you like me.”

I blushed.

True . . .

He now looked at me and leaned in and kissed my lips sweetly. “Eun Hae,” he whispered into my ears, holding me close to him. “I’m really happy that you said yes when I asked you to be my girlfriend. I was so scared that Kai was going to take you away from me first.”

I leaned in and kissed him lightly. “He never had my heart,” I reassured him. “I was already falling for you.”

“You fell for me, huh?”

I nodded. “Hard,” I admitted.

He smiled and hugged me, holding me dearly in his arms like he was afraid I was going to leave him. “I’m glad to hear that,” he whispered.

I looked over my shoulder. “What if Kris-sshi comes in?” I asked him, looking over at the door. I remembered that his brother, Kris, was living with us. “Are you going to tell him that we’re together?”

“He already knows,” he replied dismissively. “I told him last night before he left. He went back to Exo.”

“What? Without saying goodbye to me?” Honestly, I felt a little offended. I mean, I thought that we were close enough for him to at least have the decency to say goodbye to me. I did let him stay here when Lu Han was reluctant to give a place to his own brother to stay while he was here to check up on him.

“An emergency came up,” he replied. “He told me that there’s some crisis going on in his friend’s family so he went back to comfort him.”

“Wow, I didn’t think he’d be nice,” I remarked.

He laughed lightly. “I know he doesn’t seem to look like he cared with his aloof attitude and all and even sometimes his teasing side, but he’s actually a very caring person,” he replied. “He’s a really good person.” He shrugged and thought about it for awhile. “Well, when he wants to be, that is.”

I looked at him. “Just like how even though you can be such a ert, you’re also very sweet and considerate whenever you want to be,” I replied.

He frowned. “Hey, I’m considerate,” he protested. “I think you’ve got it wrong. I am very considerate but I’m erted whenever I want to be.” He shrugged. “What’s the fun if we’re all sweet and lovey-dovey and we don’t have any fun and jokes around?” He gave me a cute wink and smiled at me.

“True,” I giggled as I kissed him.

 

Lu Han’s POV

Now that I’ve got her heart, all I need is to convince her into having with me, making her think I’m making love to her, that I truly love her.

Then I’ll break her heart to win The Hearbreaker’s Game.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I'm sorry that this chapter isn't much. I promise the next chapter will be better ^^