Zico's Plans

The Heartbreaker's Game 2: What is Love?

Daehyun’s POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and the sunlight streaming from the window did not help. I groaned and rolled over in bed, I opened my eyes to see Youngjae looking sympathetically at me. “I’m guessing you’re not up for the news,” he spoke up the moment he was sure I was awake.

I glanced at him. “What are you talking about?”

He sighed. “I heard from eavesdropping on Changjo and Daeseul that apparently that guy, Lu Han, her boyfriend, lives with her.”

My mouth dropped opened. “They both live together?” I couldn’t believe this! This doesn’t sound like the Eun Hae I knew and loved. She doesn’t normally let guys sleep in the same place as her unless it was Changjo, that is. But that was different because Changjo and Eun Hae are related!

What nonsense?

“Did he follow her home last night?” I asked. We had sent Jongup out to spy on the both of them together.

He nodded. “He told me that Lu Han never left the dorm when he dropped her home from the dance last night,” he replied.

I groaned and sunk my head back into my pillow. “I’m losing her, aren’t I?” I asked him sadly. “I’m losing her.”

Youngjae could only smile gently at me.

 

Daeseul’s POV

When I woke up the next morning, a huge grin came upon my face immediately and my hands reached out to my lips where Kai kissed me. I smiled, feeling butterflies in my tummy. Kai likes me. He’s my boyfriend.

And Eun Hae is with Lu Han. I saw the way the two of them were kissing last night and I saw the look on her face when they were dancing. She looked so happy. Lu Han looked happy too. I could tell that they were so in love, just like how Kai and I are.

Everyone’s happy.

My phone buzzed and my eyes lit up when I saw that I had received a text message from Kai.

Kyaah!

 

To: Daeseul

From: Kai Oppa

Message: Good morning, beautiful ~ did you sleep well? Do you want to have lunch with me today?

 

I giggled as I quickly replied his message.

 

To: Kai Oppa

From: Daeseul

Message: Hehe ^^ I slept well. Sure, what time?

 

To: Daeseul

From: Kai Oppa

Message: Hmmm, how about twelve? (:

 

I looked at the time. It was already eight in the morning, which meant I had four more hours until I get to see him. I walked over to my closet, my phone in my hand with my fingers typing a text back, I went to search what I could wear for the lunch later.

 

To: Kai Oppa

From: Daeseul

Message: Sure! (>.<) I’ll be waiting :P

 

To: Daeseul

From: Kai Oppa

Message: Can’t wait! <3

 

I smiled as I put my phone away. I seriously cannot wait until I see my boyfriend again. It makes me all jumpy and bouncy.

Knock, knock.

“Come in!” I called out a little breathlessly due to my excitemet. I got out of bed and put my robe on as the doorknob began to turn and the door opened.

My step-brother, Jaehyo, came inside the room. “Er, hi,” he said awkwardly. “How did it go last night?” He came over to sit down next to me.

I smiled warmly at him. “It was good, I had a lot of fun,” I replied sincerely, remembering he and his friends came to keep me company. “Thanks for asking your friends to come along as my date.”

He shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck. “I think they would have come even if I didn’t ask them. You know those idiots. They have a knack of knowing when there’s a party, even if it was for charity.”

I laughed but stopped when I heard the sounds of laughter coming from downstairs in the living room. I turned to my brother and raised an eyebrow. “Do they not have a house of their own?” I asked.

He chuckled lightly and shook his head. “They do, but I have no idea why they like to keep coming over to the house,” he replied. He looked at me. “Do you have any plans today with Eun Hae?”

I shook my head. “She would probably want to spend it with Lu Han, since they’re together and all,” I replied. “I think that they would have been together. I’ll be going out for lunch with Kai Oppa, anyway. He’s going to come at, like, twelve. Is it okay?”

He nodded. “Sure. You can take care of yourself so I can’t tell you what to do,” he replied. “Make sure you keep Eun Hae away from the house.” With that, he stood up and walked off.

What was that about?

 

Zico’s POV

I looked up when Jaehyo walked down the stairs. I knew that he had went upstairs to check on his little sister, making sure that she was home and safe.

“Hey, did Eun Hae sleep over?” I asked him casually.

He shot me a look. “No,” he replied curtly. “She’s probably with her boyfriend right now,” he added, stressing on the word boyfriend.

I shrugged nonchalantly. That word meant nothing to me, not if it’s getting in the way of me getting that into my pants. I looked at him, wanting to know more. “So, tell me . . . what do you know or how much do you know about this Eun Hae, anyway?” I asked.

He narrowed his eyes at me. “Only that she’s my sister’s best friend and that she’s now in a relationship with someone,” he snapped back, eyeing me suspiciously. “Whatever your motives are, forget it, man. You’re not going to have her.” He folded his arms firmly across his chest like it made any difference.

“Have who?” U-Kwon asked dumbly.

“Yeah, who?” P.O wanted to know.

“Nobody,” I replied.

I glanced around at the others who were watching a comedy show on the television. As I watched them, Jaehyo pulled me aside to the kitchen to have some privacy. I knew what he was going to say, but frankly, I really didn’t care.

I want Eun Hae.

I want her ing bad. I want to her senselessly, to use her, to touch her, to bang her hard and make her scream my name. I want to her and kiss her and I wanted to use her so badly.

And I don’t care if she’s already got a boyfriend.

“Woo Jiho, you do know that she’s taken, right?” he asked in a quiet voice. “I honestly suggest you stay away from her. She’s my sister’s best friend and I don’t want my sister to think that me and my friends are creeps because that’s definitely not who we are.”

“Hyung, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I lied.

“Yes, you do. You know me and I know you. I know what you want. You want to her. She’s not an object, damnit. She’s not a toy, that’s what es are for. Damnit, Zico, when are you ever going to stop messing with people’s relationship just because you want to their girlfriends?”

I raised an eyebrow. “I leave your girl alone, don’t I? I leave the others’ girls alone, right?” I replied.

“That’s only because we’re your friends! But when it comes to others, you don’t give a ! Why can’t you care about them like you care about us?”

“You just said it yourself, because you guys are my friends,” I replied smoothly. “And also that I don’t care about others.”

He gaped speechlessly at me. He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. Then he looked back up at me, glowering sternly at me. “You stay away from her,” he ordered. “I don’t care if you can’t, you just have to. I don’t know what exactly you are planning to do, but you better not do it whatever that plan is. Don’t destroy people’s happiness for your own personal gain. It’s not nice.”

“Hyung, you should know by now,” I said, “that whatever I want, I get. And what I can’t get? I’ll still get it one way or the other.” I walked off back out to the living room, leaving Jaehyo to gape after me. Then I pulled out my cell phone and I began to dial a number that was saved on my speed dial.

“Yeobosaeyo?” A grin came upon my face as soon as the call connected. “Yes, this is regarding a girl named Jung Eun Hae. . . .”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh~ what's Zico up to now? >.<