Sick

The Heartbreaker's Game 2: What is Love?

One by one in a swift movement, the four of them had discarded their watches, placed them on the coffee table and ran inside the room. The last time they saw Kris in this state, he ended up destroying almost everything. They knew better than to provoke him further so they quickly did what they were supposed to do.

Even though they were braved enough to stand up to him a few minutes ago, they surely did not have enough courage to stand up to that monstrous dragon.

Once inside, Chen locked the door and all four of them cowered together in a corner.

BANG!

The door burst open and Kris-Dragon came inside. His eyes were red and they could see the spark glowing around his body. He opened his mouth to speak and they became even more frightened when they realized that instead of hearing their dui zhang’s voice, it was soon followed by a deep echo, belonging to the dragon’s. “If any of you dare to cross me again,” he said and it echoed back in the room, “I will personally end your life.”

They nodded meekly as the door closed, leaving them in darkness.

“That was scary,” Tao whispered.

XiuMin whimpered and began to cry.

Chen put his arms around him and Lay hugged him. “It’s okay,” they said, trying to reassure the elder guy. “We’ll be fine. Besides, dui zhang won’t let us starve. He’ll give us food. Don’t cry, all right?”

“I know he’ll give us food. I’m not worried about that.”

“Don’t have to be scared,” Tao said. “Once dui zhang calms down, he’ll let us out. Maybe it’ll take weeks, but he will let us out eventually. You know he doesn’t punish us forever even though he says he will.”

“It’s not that either.”

“Then?” Chen, Lay and Tao were now really confused. If those weren’t the reasons why he was crying, why was he crying?

“I can’t freely take my baos and eat them whenever I want to anymore,” XiuMin sobbed.

Groaning, the three boys each took a pillow and began whacking XiuMin at all places who began to protest.

 

Suho stood outside the balcony of the dorm and heaved a huge, heavy sigh. He could not believe that his friends would dare stir up a rebellion. It was a mistake to have let them meet.

“Hyung?” He turned around to see Baekhyun coming out.

He sighed and turned back around sadly. “If you came to apologize, don’t waste your breath because you don’t mean it,” he told Baekhyun even though he really hoped that that was why he was out here for.

A few seconds later, he heard Baekhyun going back inside the dorm.

He fell to his knees and began to cry in anguish. Why is everything going against him all of a sudden?

 

Lu Han’s POV

After work, I wiped my sweat away and looked at the time. It was nine in the night. Eun Hae should be home from the library by now. I hope she’s not waiting to eat dinner with me. I did text her not to wait, though.

As I walked down the road, I decided to stop by an ice-cream parlor and bought a tub of mint ice cream for Eun Hae. I knew she loved mint. Heck, it was my favorite ice cream. The two of us could maybe eat it while watching one of her Korean dramas or something, cuddling up in front of the television.

That thought brought a smile to my face and I carried the tub of ice-cream all the way hope with a silly grin.

“Eun Hae?” I called out the moment I got home. “I’ve got mint ice cream. You wanna cuddle up in front of the television and eat it?” I walked inside the kitchen and put the tub inside the freezer so it wouldn’t melt.

No answer.

“Eun Hae?”

I walked inside our room and found the bed empty. The bathroom door was open and I could not hear any sounds coming from it. In fact, I could feel that there hasn’t been any living presence in the house since this morning when we both stepped out of it.

I frowned, panic began rising in my heart.

Where is that girl?

 

Zico’s POV

I laid Eun Hae gently in my bed the moment I got the both of us home. She was still asleep and had been ever since I found her at the library. So I covered her with my blanket and watched her for a bit as she slept.

I wonder what I can do to her. All thoughts began running through my mind and I felt this bulge growing in my pants. Would she wake up if I try to get it on?

One way to find out, I guess.

But before I could even go near her, suddenly her eyes flew opened and I reeled back, surprised.

She sat up abruptly and seemed to have realized she was in a bedroom. “Where am I? I thought I was at the library!” she blurted out. She looked around and her eyes landed on me. They widened and she backed up a bit.

“You’re at my house,” I explained to her. “I saw you sleeping in the library so I helped pack your books and stuff away and carried you home because I didn’t know you live and I didn’t want to leave you there alone.”

She frowned and checked the time. “Bwoh? It’s already past nine? I have to go!” She scrambled to her feet. But then she slipped and fell back in bed. She frowned. She looked up and saw that I was nearing her.

“What . . .?”

I sat down next to her. “You should thank me,” I told her. “What if someone came and took you and kidnap you or something? At least it’s me, someone who you know, right?”

She blushed. “T – Thank you.”

“Tsk, that wasn’t the kind of thanks I was actually looking for,” I replied, with that smirk on my face.

“W – What were you looking — omo!”

I’d leaned in slightly until our noses were touching. She blushed and looked away, trying to hide her discomfort. “Zico-sshi —”

“Call me Oppa,” I whispered huskily as I pinned her down. She held her hands out to my shoulder to stop me from coming nearer but since I was a lot stronger than her, I managed to free myself and leaned in closer.

“I have a boyfriend.”

“I don’t care.”

I frowned when I felt that her body was hot. I felt her forehead. “You’re having a fever,” I told her. I sat up and she quickly sat up as well. I frowned at her. “You need to go to a clinic or something before it gets worse.”

“I’m fine,” she said hastily.

I studied her properly and saw that she was not fine. She was so pale yet flushed at the same time. She also looked very thin to me. Has she been eating properly?

Suddenly her phone rang and she looked at the ID Caller. Her eyes lit up and I knew it was her boyfriend who was calling. No, he can’t call her. She can’t let him know where she is. I need to her now.

I reached out to take the phone away from her —

She pushed me away and was already answering the phone and she got out of bed from the other side. “Lu Han! I’m at Zico’s place. Can you come get me? . . . Thanks, bye.” She hung up.

I raised an eyebrow. “He doesn’t know my address,” I told her. “You didn’t tell him because you don’t know either. How is he going to come and get you if he doesn’t know?” I got up and began walking over to her.

“Oh, Lu Han has his ways of knowing things. He’ll come,” she replied, not the slightest bit worried that she was trapped with me. She looked around the room. “Have you seen my bag?” she asked me.

“I dropped on the floor outside at the hall where the front door is,” I replied.

She darted around me and walked out of the room. I turned and was about to protest when I noticed that she seemed to be stumbling a bit as she walked.

Is she okay?

Ding dong!

“Wow, he’s fast,” I muttered sulkily as she went to answer the door for her lovely and sweet boyfriend.

Ick.

When Lu Han saw me, his face clouded and I knew he was going to come inside and beat me up for taking his girlfriend home. Ah, if only he knew the dirty thoughts I was thinking about her right this instance.

Damn, how short can her skirt get? And her s . . . they seem to be flashing themselves at me through her uniform. , I’m hard. I need her.

Now.

“He didn’t do anything,” Eun Hae quickly reassured him, tugging on his arm to stop him from hitting me. “Let’s just go, please?” He nodded. She turned back to me and bowed. “Thank you for bringing me back home but I’ll be on my way now,” she said. At least she has manners.

I decided to let them go. It’s okay, I still have plans up my sleeves and one day, soon, she’ll be screaming my name during her .

 

Lu Han’s POV

I looked anxiously at her as we walked into the lift. She looked at me and gave me a thin smile. She looked so pale, so thin, and so weak. Something must have had happened to her today, but she isn’t telling me about it.

I noticed that her eyes kept drooping and her head was nodding off. “Hey, are you okay?” I asked her. I reached out to cup her face and recoiled when I thought her face was burning hot. I felt her forehead and gasped. “Eun Hae, you’re running a fever! You’re sick. You need to go to the hospital. It looked like your fever is running high.”

“Lu Han,” she called my name faintly. She crashed her body to me and leaned her head on my chest. “Take me home. Please . . . don’t take me to the hospital. No . . . hospital,” she muttered weakly, snuggling up to me.

Then she fainted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heylo~ Zico didn't do anything, be happy (: