Heart strings

Our love story

 

Kai looked at the instrument in front of him, scratching his head. 
 
"Well, sir. Would you like to buy it?" The petite salesperson asked politely though her hands were slightly trembling from holding the instrument. This particular gentlemen had been standing there contemplating whether to buy the guitar in their store for the last few minutes.
 
Kai nodded,"I am so sorry. I was absorbed in my own thoughts. Yes, I will take it." He took the classical guitar from her hands and bowed as he handed her the money before taking big strides with his long legs out of the store. 
 
"And now...to my guitar lesson." Kai murmured under his breath, placing the guitar down beside him as he got into his car. 
 
Kai drove on the streets of Tokyo, his mind preoccupied with the one girl that he loved. Kamin had been disturbingly quiet ever since they met with Baekhyun. Kamin's fiancé. But according to the little bit of information Kai managed to get out of Kamin, they had gotten into some argument and she felt that she could not go with him after all. 
 
But in any case, Kai thought to himself. She has returned back to me. She is mine now.
 
In hope that Kamin starts to feel okay again, Kai decided to take up guitar lessons. He could still remember a few years back when she openly confessed she thought guys who could strum on the guitars and serenade her were ever so charismatic and charming. He used to get jealous whenever she would gush endlessly about the guitar players in the various bands but now, he is going to be the one playing the guitar. Even if that is going to mean blisters on his fingers, as long as it made Kamin happy, he would be happy.
 
Kai stopped his car along the side of the road and swiftly made his way to the small guitar store that sat at the furthest corner of the street. 
 
"Yo, what's up?" A cool and suave gentlemen stood up from his chair, placing his guitar gently down with extreme care. He was clad in a oversized tee and casual pants, yet his face shone with radiance and youth. His thin lips curved to form a playful smirk as he sauntered over to Kai before giving his good friend a friendly hug.
 
"Hey Myungsoo. It has been a long time since I have seen you. You look..." Kai looked at his friend, the one who had a pair of mischievous, twinkling eyes, a sharp nose and lips that formed smirks which captured the hearts of many girls. "Handsome, as usual."
 
Myungsoo broke into a huge smile,"same to you. Anyways, you called me up the other day to ask whether I could teach you how to play the guitar?"
 
Kai nodded,"well yeah..." 
 
"Why the sudden interest?" Myungsoo took Kai's guitar, strumming a beautiful Am chord, then a C chord and then a G chord. Kai looked on, amazed. 
 
"Well, there's this girl..." Kai started, immediately blushing as he pictured her visage. Her beautiful visage.
 
"Ooh." Myungsoo stopped abruptly, leaning in closer in interest. His eyes sparkled as he asked the question,"who is it that made the almighty Kai come and learn guitar?" 
 
"Kamin." Kai replied.
 
Myungsoo raised his eyebrows,"her? I thought you guys were over already." 
 
"Well, she came back to me and this time, I am going to keep her by my side. Last time, there was no choice to letting her go but now, there is and I am choosing to keep her by my side. She is rather down these few days so I want to learn the guitar and make her a little happier." Kai explained.
 
Myungsoo nodded, his lips forming a small smile. "Oh Kai, you are one good boyfriend. "
 
Kai smiled,"that's only if I can make her smile again. And that would depend on you." 
 
Myungsoo tilted his head back and laughed. "Okay then. Come on, lets get some strumming down and lets hope that your music will tug at her heartstrings."
 
Oh, I sure hope it will. 
 
 
 
 
 
hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating for so long. I was kinda busy so I hope you enjoy this chapter~~