Baekhee's vow

Our love story

 

 
She screamed again into her pillow. Angry tears ran down her cheek as she threw her pillow across the room where it lay helplessly on the glass fragments strewn across the room. Why? I thought he would always be mine, always mine. He had always been by me, until I had to go overseas. Stupid mother, how could she tear the both of us apart? She mumbled as tears streamed down her cheeks again. 
 
 
She hugged the teddy bear gifted to her from Baekhyun. He had told her that he would always be with her. Forever. And ever. She smiled slowly, cuddling the bear close to her chest. 
 
But... He had found another one. Right after she left for the United states, he had found this girl. What's her name... Kamin. Kamin. Kamin. That girl, how could she even steal my oppa? He is mine. Mine. She screamed, piercing the silence of the small room. Her smile faded as she stared blankly into the distance with her soulless eyes.
 
The phone rang. She took a look at it. Baekhyun Oppa. He just wanted me to be there in the same room as that girl. I don't even want to be near her. And Baekhyun oppa just being with her, smiling at her makes my heart break. Broken into a million pieces that can no longer be pieced together. She ended the call and flung in back to the tear-stained bed, a wet patch on the bed.
 
She will get it. She will rue the day she had decided to get together with my love and I will do anything to get him back.