CHAPTER=22=

Who's EXO?

~TWO MEN AND A KITTEN~

 

 

You yawned! Long one till make your eyes tears.

The sleepy you. Now, 12.15pm!  What? No sign that the rain will be stop but now it’s already late. Cinderella also need to return before 12pm but you..still outside.

Thanks to this mart still open but you feel ashamed to enter it. Or actually you worried that you will grab something to eat without paying it! Sighed.

H.U.N.G.R.Y

S.LE.E.P.Y

C.O.L.D

You straighten yourself after long sit. T.I.R.E.D. After a while, you tired of standing, so you sit squat while hugging your knees again.

A-CHOOO!

You sneezed. Sure your nose is red now.

You’re just waiting..waiting…and waiting.

It’s late and rain. No people around. You not afraid but just…

Suddenly, you feel something soft brushed your feet. You scream because you thought it’s a mouse. But luckily it’s not.

You just surprised. Sighed. Relieved.

You smiled soften and make you forgot your tension.

“Hello cute kitty!”

You giggled alone and touch the kitten head. That kitten just silent and enjoy the love that you give.

“Where’s your mum?” you said again while check the kitten’s . Oh! It’s a female!

She not saying anything makes you think this kitten is introverted type. Don’t like ‘meowing’ too much. You like this type compared with the ‘talkative’ one. Like your Bacon. If he doesn’t get what he wants, he will mumble till you feel annoyed and dizzy.

 

Her fur was wet too. *She must be cold. Poor her..*

“Hey..Kiki..Is it okay if I call you Kiki?” you give name to her, just sudden. That fully white kitten response. Meow… Oh! She agreed!.

Kekeke..

You dry her fur using your shirt. *That’s good. You will not cold again!* You smiled.

 

Baekhyun try hard to find you. This neighborhood so big, he not sure where will you go especially during rainy day.

Outside is so dark. Even though  have lights, it’s not helpful so much.

He wants to turn to one alley when he suddenly saw you, sitting squat in front of 24 hour mart.

He feels relieved and walks to come near you.

 Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Hey..still playing around at midnight?”

Huh?

This voice..you familiar with it. Someone come for you? For real?

You lifted your head and a man hold an umbrella standing beside you.

He smiled to you. Soft.

And you…want to cry…happy! Sob! Sob! T.T

*Thanks God, she’s safe* he thought.

 

Baekhyun stunned. His step suddenly stopped. His eyes widened look at you…and him??

 

Sob! Sob! You pouted.

“Kris-ah!” you cried. You stand up and run to Kris . Hug him.

Kris chuckled and shook his head.

“I’m sorry…” Kris whispered. He hugs you back.

“I’m hungry…” you said. Pull the hug and meet eyes with him. Grinned.

Huh? Kris feels suspicious with your look.

“Give me some money!”

Huh?

“I don’t have. I rush out to find you so I forgot to bring my wallet…”

“What? Yah! I want money right now! Why are you go out without money?!!” you mad make you step on his foot.

Kris groaned in pain. His face turned red because of angry.

“Yah!” he shouted.

You sulk and hug yourself. Looked away.

“Same with you! Why don’t bring some money when go out???!” Kris hissed. He pinched you cheek.

But..in from bottom of his heart, he’s happy. Can meet with you again, make him relief and more happy.

“Yah! It’s hurt!”

You slap his chest a few times. Mad. But you stops when you feel someone were watching. You poke your head behind Kris.

You smiled and waved your hand.

“Baekhyun-ah!!” you leave Kris and run to Baekhyun.

Kris looks behind too and glanced to Baekhyun. His face becomes cold and same with Baekhyun. They two stared each other. Silent.

You hug Baekhyun too and patting his back. Even if only for a while but enough to increase Baekhyun's heart beat and make Kris feel jealous!

“Give me your money!” you said suddenly.

Huh?

“I know you have. Give it to me!”

“For what?” Ask Baekhyun blinking. Confused.

You can’t stand anymore and you start her pants pocket. You become wild girl.

“Yah! Stop it! What are you doing? Yah! Yah!” Baekhyun shocked with your sudden action.

“I’m hungry and I want money!”

Got it! You found Baekhyun’s wallet at the behind pocket. You grab it and burst in to the mart. Ignore Kris and Baekhyun.

You disappear inside the mart and leave Kris with Baekhyun together alone. They’re glared to each other.

Earlier…

 

“I will look for her!” Said Baekhyun suddenly, stand up and ready to go out.

But someone hold his wrist. It’s Kris.

Kris gives a strong glare.

Baekhyun don’t like it!

“No need! I will look for her with myself”

Baekhyun smirked and shoved Kris’s hand.

“Try me! You are the one who make her suffer alone outside there. I will find her and protect her from you!”

Baekhyun just get out of from the apartment and bring together extra coat and an umbrella.

Kris dissatisfied. He also go out to look for you.

EXO just shrugged.

 

You proceed to the counter. Pay the ramyun and hot coffee with Baekhyun’s money.

“Finally…I can eat! You must be feeling annoyed because I stayed too long outside. Sorry!” you shyly smile at the young boy, the cashier.

“You should come in since earlier, noona.Actually, I don’t mind too.” The young boy gives his beautiful smile and returns back your money balance.

“Thank you. You looks so cute when smile. Please smile more okay?” you winked to him.

The young boy becomes red. He’s rubbing his back neck because of shy.

“Enough to flirt with other boy, playgirl!”

You not notice when Kris and Baekhyun come in inside the mart. You just scream when Kris suddenly cover your eyes.

Huh?

“Yah! Kris-ah!” you shouted, pulls out his hand and stares to him.

“She’s already having us. I don’t think she needs extra!” said Baekhyun later. Take your ramyun and hot coffee from the counter while Kris drag you go to the table.

The young boy feels guilty and bows apologize.

You sighed.

“Aisshh..don’t being mad to that boy. He’s innocent!” you said again and drink your hot coffee.

Woahh…it’s so warm!

You smiled. In the end.. you not cold anymore. You like this feeling.

Kris and Baekhyun sit beside you. Left and right. Is it so beautiful when you can hang out together with your crush? At midnight? Rainy day? It’s will become wonderful moments.

Slurrppp! You enjoy your ramyun while Kris and Baekhyun still having the glare war!

You look at outside. Tonight…the rain really crazy!

But you glad someone come for you. You smiled.

Slurrppppp!

One shot! The hungry you…

Erkkk!

You burp?!

Idk!

Kris rolled his eyes to you. *It’s not cute at all!*

Baekhyun chuckled. *You really funny! I never found other girls like you.. Usually they always act cute and cover the real them in front of me…But you, different!*

Baekhyun put on a coat that he brings together to you. You look at him. Surprise.

“Oh..Baekhyun! Thanks.. You’re so sweet!” you rubbing his hair.

Kris makes a face! Hissed.

While Baekhyun happy. Shy!

Kris mocked on you before his eyes suddenly narrowed at your jacket pocket. A little white head poke looks him. Blinking.

“What’s that?” Kris shouted in surprise.

Huh?

You and Baekhyun look at.

It’s Kiki. You put her inside your pocket when Kris arrived earlier. You almost forgot about her!

Kekeke…

“Say hello to Kiki!” you pull out Kiki from your pocket and put her on the table.

Kiki straighten her body and sit down. So cute!!!!

Meoww.. *hello!*

“Yah! Are you crazy? When you kidnap this kitten? Return back to her mum!”

“She’s cute right?” You giggle and ignore Kris.

“Yah! Kim Yuki!” Kris calls your full name! And you like it.

“I’m not kidnapping her okay. She come to me..Can I bring her back home?”

“Hell no! You already have three cats! Just enough with that. I also don’t want to feed your cats anymore!”

You sulked and changed your look to Baekhyun.

“Can I?”

Err… Baekhyun blinked. Actually..it’s not a good idea but..

“Up to you!” finally Baekhyun said. Smiled. He’s happy when you happy.

His words make you hug him again…for second time tonight?

And…Baekhyun had heart attack! Kekeke…

Kris more jealous!

“Baekhyun-ah. You’re so kind! I like you…”

Huh?

It’s not a confession right?

Meow… Kiki happy too!

 

After a while, you three return back to the apartment. You grab Baekhyun’s umbrella and walk alone.

You're humming and enjoy the rain. While Baekhyun..need walk together with Kris. Share the same umbrella!

Awww…

Oh! So cute this couple!

You tease them till they become red.

Kris walks faster and Baekhyun left behind. Baekhyun screams when he get wet because of rain.

He pouts and run beside you. You smiled but Kris angry.

Suddenly Kris pulls Baekhyun to stay beside him back rather than let he walk together with you!

Kekekeke…

 

It's so beautiful tonight!