CHAPTER=38=

Who's EXO?

~WHO ARE YOU..EXACTLY?~

 

 

A/N: Continuation from Chapter 36!. Enjoyed.

 

 

Her name is Lee Jieun aka Kris’s ex-girlfriend. You silent. You scanned her from down to up. She looked at you with annoyed eyes.

“What are you doing here?” stupid question from you. Seriously, stupid.  Because you already knew, that Kris had a shooting with his ex and the ex is she.

But, the funny is you don’t know about she was Kris’s ex-girlfriend after all! Is it a fate?

Beakhyun looks like little surprise with your question but Kris not effect at all.

“You knew her?” asked Baekhyun to you.

You can feel Kris stare at you with full questions on his faces and you know why. Surely, this big mouth was telling him some hidden stories about you.

“I think that question I should ask. Right?” Jieun smirked.

You hate this girl. She always crosses your path.

“That’s how you greet your unnie?”

Kris and Baekhyun dropped their jaws with the last question from Jieun. “WHATT??”

You smiled. Same with Jieun.

“Come here.” Jieun open her arms for you. With no doubt, you run to her and hug her like no day for tomorrow. It has been for while..or for years.

“I miss you, Jieun unnie.” You murmured between the hug.

“Me too. I miss you so much. I’m glad you make it till now. “ Jieun first one break the hug. “Yah! You should tell me first you’re coming to Korea! Appa kept the secret from me too, huh! Are you planning something without my knowledge, are you?” Jieun pinch your cheek like little girl.

“Surprise??” you , grinned.

“Wait..wait.. I think we’re still hanging here. Can you guys tell us what happened right now?” Baekhyun already stand together beside Kris. Kris still silent from before.

“She’s my unnie” state you.

“She’s my dongsaeng” Jieun grinned.

“I don’t know you have dongsaeng, Jieun. Same with you, Yuki. Since when you had Unnie?” Kris rolled his eyes, before looked at you.

Jieun smirked with full meaning. “Aka my cousin.” She added.

“Whatt??”

“What? But in minutes ago you called my girl as !”

“What? Unnie? How you..” You dumbfounded.

“Kidding. Kidding. I just want  to tease Kris oppa..” Jieun grinned with no guilty feeling.

Then, she looks back to Kris. Smiled. Kindly different from before.

“I told you before, you don’t know who is she right? Then, I tell you now. She’s the precious little girl in our family. Kim Yuki. Well, she’s a heiress if you still don’t know. “

You can see Kris’s eyes are different. You looked at each other. His body shivering like wants to control his feeling..or maybe his anger.

“Is there any secret that you hide from me, Yuki?” Kris asked you.

You want tell him something before Jieun take the part. “She’s the adopted daughter of your CEO, Mr. Lee So Man too, for long long long time.” Jieun smirked.

“Unnie!”

“WHATTT???”

 

 

 

------------

 

 

“Are you playing enough?” asked Baekhyun.

“What? I said something wrong?” Jieun shrugged. Innocent.

“You’re unbelievable!”

“Why?” Jieun was playing with her nail, like nothing happened.

Baekhyun shook his head before leaving.  Jieun sighed. Her face fall. “I admire you a lot, Yuki. You always take the best part from me. Now, you take the precious man of mine.” She whispered alone.

 

“Kris oppa!” you called his name. But long leg Kris walk faster than you. You need to run to catch his steps. You grab his arm make him stopped after all. He stared to you like a monster want to eat his prey.

“I’m sorry, oppa!” you said after take long breath. Look into his eyes.

“Okay.” He state before continue walk again.

Aishh…

“Oppa! Can we talk about it?”

Kris stopped and shot a glare. “Now what, Kim Yuki? Are you tried to fool me around again? I knew you are a wealthy girl, but I don’t know you are a heiress. Yet, seriously.. adopted daughter of our CEO? Well, it really makes me humiliated! It’s not funny at all. “

You silent bit your lips. You never face the angry Kris till this time. He deserved to be angry. You can see the frustrated feeling on him. You know the time is now. To reveal everything about yourself.

“I’m sorry.. I don’t mean it to keep the secret from you.. from EXO. Yes, I’m your CEO adopted daughter, same with Myungsoo. We’re adopted actually since we’re baby. I had some difficulties in my life. Yet, I don’t want people become my friends because who are my parents. It’s happened once with Jiho oppa. Did you think why he was dropped off from SM? Like you and EXO, he had dreams. Being idol. But people looked down to him because of had love relationship with me. So what? He also don’t know it at first. He’s talented person. But I feel like ruined his dreams and he never hate me. Yet, he always become my first supporter..”

Kris’s face changed.

“You want to hear another secret of mine? Then, I tell you…”

“Yuki…”

“Like Jiho oppa, I’m an underground producer in Japan. If you think, I have no ideas about entertainment industry, you’re wrong. I’m not involved with SM matters because of what’s happened to Jiho oppa yet, their music not matches at all with mine. So.. it’s not surprise if I don’t know about SM’s artists. ”

“Yuki..”

“I’m done. If you feel like I betray you, I’m sorry. I apologize from bottom of my heart. I have no intention to play you around. Met you and EXO are not in my planning. I moved to Korea because of my study. I want to be a normal girl, who flirting on her idols. Yet, EXO is not on my list. If you feel become a boyfriend of your CEO adopted daughter would make you feel embarrassment, then, I’m sorry so much!”

“Yuki…”

“Take your time, Kris oppa. I would not push you around. Remember on what I said that night? My secrets will make us break up.”

“You want to break up?”

“It’s depends to you. You make that decision. I don’t want to ruin your dreams and EXO. I don’t want to repeat the same mistake. “

You sighed. Is there the end?

“I’m leaving.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Present to you my hubby! Lalala..

 

 

 

 

On an interview.

Host: If you could take somebody from Exo-M,who would you take?

BaekHyun: We should bring Kris. *excited fanboy*

 

At other side.

Yuki: Damn it. He never learnt from his lesson before! *Boiled*

 

At the different side. Someone in happy mood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Note: All the gifs not mine. Credit to real owners.