CHAPTER=14=

Who's EXO?

~STOLEN MORNING KISS~

 

 

You suddenly awakened because of noisy voices were disturb your sleeping moments. Your head feel dizzy. Yet sleepy. Not enough sleep. So, your brain still can’t be working as normal.

Someone touch your hair. Really? Maybe the ert, Bacon or the sleeper, Cowboy just play with you.

But really?

Because you feel he touches your lips.

You wrinkle your forehead. Feel warm. *It’s not my cat!* Your brain start do processing in early morning.

You open slowly your eyes. Blinking for several times before fully open. Or another word makes your eyes widened??? Shock.

First thing that you see is… KRIS?????

His face just only a few inches from yours.

Kris dumbfounded when suddenly you open your eyes. He become statute whiles his finger still at your lips. Cold sweating. He caught! O.O

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! PERRVETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!” You screaming like crazy until forgot about your sprained ankle.

You kick him with a vengeance. Kris falls on the floor. He groaned in pain.

“ert! ert! What are doing here?!!! I hate you..” You cried.

L, Suho and Baekhyun are also in shocked.

It’s just a few second after Suho lifted his head from Kris, but he never thought that Kris will do something ..not so nice to a girl.

“Noona…relax. I let them enter earlier.” L comes to you.

But you can’t hear it. You’re suddenly hysteria! You struggle with your blanket because want to kick the ert Kris more. But end the result…

Silent….

L and Suho stunned.

Baekhyun get second heart attack for this morning.

Your and Kris’s eyes widened.

You’re now on the top Kris.

The worst thing..you both lips become ONE! You’re get morning kiss?? Kekekeke..

*What??  Cannot be forgiven! This ert Kris!!*

Tick..tock..tick..tock…

Kris smile. Your and his lips just touch each other for real but that ERT KRIS was take advantage to explore your mouth???????????????

 

WHAT??!!

 

Woahh…so sweet!

He suddenly hugs your waist and back. He closes his eyes. Enjoy the morning French kiss!!!!

You shocked! That ert… you hit his chest many times and struggle yourself from him. But Kris doesn’t want to release you yet. In the end you pull out his hair with energy.

“Awwww….Yah! It’s hurt!” He screamed!

You cried.

“Stupid Kris!!” you touched your lips. Your precious lips. Were taken away by ert Kris. Huhuhu…

* I hate you!* your devil side screamed.

 You pulled again his hair. Rage!

 

*Oh! His hair so soft…I like the scent* your angel side smile.

*Yah! It’s not the time to mesmerize with him!* your devil yelled.

 

You struggle to stand up from Kris’s body before you notice that your ankle still sprained. You fall again on his top.

“Yah…be careful!” Kris said while hold your waist. Because you have difficult time to stand up, he takes you in bridal style and let you sit at the couch.

You glared to him.

Kris smiled. Shyly. Rubbed his back neck

But the worst thing is… suddenly Baekhyun come and punch Kris!

Okay…that’s true you angry with Kris but you also never thought that Baekhyun will PUNCH Kris???

Omo…omo..

“Yah! Yah! Stop it!”

You cannot move your body to resolve their quarrel, but Suho and L run to them to make them calm down. Suho hold the anger Baekhyun while L grab Kris, make sure he not punch back Baekhyun.

“Yah…are you crazy?” shouted Kris. Touch his lips. Have blood.

“You’re the crazy one! How come you kiss her?” Baekhyun shouted too.

“Yah! She kiss me first!”

*What??* You angry when hear the Kris’s answer. That ert and arrogant Kris!

You have nothing that can be grabbing to hit Kris because everything was you used earlier.

“Yah…shut up ert! It’s just an accident. Stupid!” you yelled.

Kris looked at you. Smirked. “But seem you enjoy it, right?” He giggles.

Baekhyun wants to punch him again but Suho hold him so tightly.

You bite your lips.

 

*Well…he such a good kisser!* your angel now in heaven!

*Yah! KIM YUKI! Wake up! Don’t fall with the ert!* your devil side smacked your angel side.

 

You can’t believe on happen this morning. EXO’s spell becomes worst on you. Your life looks never easy again. That’s mean you will stuck with them forever? The Mnet Scandal still not film yet but you guys already create the scandal!

Baekhyun can’t believe on happen this morning. Kris hyung kiss you? In front his eyes? He loves you but someone else did kiss you?? He feels so hurt. His heart likes to burst out. Now, he’s full with anger and jealous. The feeling are worst than last night. Because his rival is Kris hyung!

Kris can’t believe on happen this morning. Or…he can’t believe on what was he done? Kissing you? Sorry, his stupid hormones suddenly can’t be control. He when your lip touch his lips. He really falls with you! Even he tries to deny it before! He can’t hold anymore.

Suho can’t believe on happen this morning. He lost his words. As a leader for EXO, this is first time he faced problem like this. He’s suddenly blank. Come on leader Suho! Think something!

L can’t believe on happen this morning. *Daebak!! Look like I will get brother-in-law soon!* Fighting noona!