CHAPTER=25=

Who's EXO?

~I WANT TO SLEEP..NOW!~

 

 

 

“I know what you guys think..but please. Please trust my words, nothing happened. I not do anything! I’m a straight guy!” Baekhyun waved his hand to you and Kris. Panic. Sweating cold.

Huh?

L raises his eyebrows. Confused. Thinking before his anger burst out again.

“Yah! Hyung! Do you want to say that I am the GAY one?” L smacked Baekhyun.

“Yah! It’s hurt.”

“Noona…believe me! I’m your good baby boy. I’m the innocent one. That hyung…that hyung..it’s all his fault. He is the first one who said want to sleep with me!” L run to you, and hug your arms. Pouts and leaned his head on your shoulder.

“What???” you looked at L for a while before changed to Baekhyun.

You drop your jaws. Glare to Baekhyun.

“ANI!!” Baekhyun yelped.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN! DO YOU WANT TO MY MYUNGSOO?? How dare you!”

*Huh? She called me, Byun Baekhyun?  My full name? For real? It’s not a dream, right?* Baekhyun stunned and smiled. Happy. *I’m so happy!* Kekekeke…

“Daebak!” you almost get heart attack when saw Baekhyun’s smile. *He is not a gay, right?*

No words from Kris. *It’s so scary! I never thought Baeky is a gay. I must check his roommate, Chanyeol. These two are so closer. I hope they’re not a couple. Or maybe, they had done ‘that thing‘ for several time??? Omo…*

Baekhyun was back to the reality again. Huh? That looks…

“Ani…Ani… I’m not admitting it. I’m not smile for it. Please don’t misunderstand!” Baekhyun cried.

That looking makes him going crazy!

“From now..don’t come near to my Myungsoo. Tonight, you share a room with Kris!” you said. Warning.

Baekhyun sobbed.* I’m not! You’re so bad! You kiss Kris hyung..you love him.. and now you said I’m a gay..*

“Wae??? Yuki-ah! What if he going me too??”

Huh? Baekhyun rolled his eyes.* That’s rude, hyung!*

“I don’t mind. I must save my Myungsoo first!” you said. L nodded, agrees.

“What??” Kris yelled.

“I don’t want to sleep with Kris hyung! Betrayer!” claimed Baekhyun.

Betrayer?? Huh?

You and Kris suddenly confused with Baekhyun. Why he said like that?

“We saw that you guys were kissing earlier..” L whispered.

You’re blush!

*Really? He saw us…nope! I mean they saw us???*

Kris grinned. Your reactions enough make Baekhyun become hurtful…again..and again..

You smacked Kris. “Wae??” Kris shouts.

“Because it’s your fault!”

“But you like it, right?” Kris winked.

You hissed. But Baekhyun sobbed.

“I don’t care! I don’t want sleep with Kris hyung!”

“Me too Then..you must sleep alone!” Kris said.

“I don’t want! I can’t sleep alone!”

“Why??” you asked him. *He’s really…*

“I…I…” Baekhyun looked down at the floor, playing with his finger..” Because I..I..must hug something..or someone before sleep..” He confessed. Now, Baekhyun blushing.

You dumbfounded. * what??*

“Then…go back home!!!!”

“NOOO!!!!”

 

After the LONG stupid arguments last night, all of you finally decide to sleep together at the living room. At 3.00 am! So good, right?

You prepare the sleeping place while L anytime will knock down. He make complaint that he will not get enough sleep and worried will sleep during classes.

“Now, sleep! Follow the rules. Or you two just get out!” you said.

“Arraso…” Baekhyun and Kris said, weakly. But Kris is the one who run to sleep beside you. He giggles happily. Finally…he like this! Thanks to Baekhyun!

“No!” you said.

Huh? Kris stops.

“You will sleep over there. At the end. Then, Baekhyun, me and L!”

Huh?

“Yah! Why? It’s not fair. I want to sleep beside you!” Kris cried.

While Baekhyun overcome from his saddnes before. *I.WILL.GOING.SLEEP.BESIDE.HER?*

The fireworks burned over his head. SO…HAPPY. HAPPY.HAPPY. A beautiful smile from Baekhyun tonight.

“Of course, I will not let him sleep beside my Myungsoo. If anything happened, do you want to take the responsibility?”

Kris pouted. He looked at Baekhyun like want to eat him! He could not believe that Baekhyun already lie over. L already fell asleep. Loud snoring!

“Then..how about you? If Baeky going you?” said Kris, jealousy.

“That’s mean he not a gay!” stupid answer from your mouth. *What am I thinking?*

“What??” Kris shouted. Disbelief.

“You’re the best. I will approve myself not a GAY..tonight” Baekhyun blush again.

“YAHHH!!!!” you and Kris yelled together to Baekhyun.

Hissed. You pinch Baekhyun’s arm. He yelped.

*I don’t care anymore..but tonight, I will sleep together with Yuki! Kekeke.. maybe I can hug her?* Baekhyun smiled.

“No hugging me!” you shot a glare to Baekhyun and start lay down between Baekhyun and L.

Baekhyun pouts. Kris so angry and kick his . Baekhyun just grinned and stick out his tongue.

“No hugging me either!” Kris warned.

Baekhyun pouts.

Kris was mumbling himself before asleep. Angry. You hug L’s back. Ignore Baekhyun and sleep.

The only one still awake just…. BAEKHYUN.

“Who should I hug? I want to sleep too…” Baekhyun sobbed, alone.