CHAPTER=34=

Who's EXO?

~BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS~

 

 

You are waiting for the elevator when someone approached you from behind.

“Are you enjoyed your day with your ex-boyfriend?”

You shocked and lifted your body behind. Your eyes widen.

“Even after you kissed with him in public?”

You dumbfounded.

“You really make me feel disappointed, Kim Yuki!”

 

 

Ting!

The elevator arrived but you still stunned in front of him. Shocked.

“Kris!”

“I hate you!” Kris looked so angry and hit your shoulder before enter the elevator. Leave you alone.

“Kris! Listen to me first!” you shouted. Your voice suddenly cracked. You never thought that you will meet Kris right now and more surprised he saw you together with Block B and the worst thing he knew you kissed Zico!

The elevator’s door slowly close but your hand still can reach the door so it automatically opens again. You can see Kris glared to you. His eyes so red because try to control his anger.”Kris…please!”

“Move your hand!” Kris yelled and slapped your hands.  He bites his bottom lips.

You pouted. “Kris…”

“Don’t call my name!” Kris press the button close one more time. You try to move to enter together the elevator before Kris point his finger to you. You stepped back in sulking.

“Don’t try to follow me! I’m still angry with you!” He keeps press the button close.

The door closed.

You collapsed on the floor. Frustrating.

Sob!

Sob!

Sob!

 

While Kris hit the elevator wall. Angry.

“Why? Why? Am I so bad guy? I don’t care so much when you flirt with other guys but how dare you kissed your ex in public?? Yah! Who am I to you? Am I your man or what?” Kris mumbled alone inside the elevator. He forgets about the sore at his hand.

He hit the wall one more time before the door opened.

Ting!

 

“Kris! Please open the door! I’m sorry, Kris..” You knocked EXO apartment’s door a few times.

Dam!

Dam!

But no sign that the door will open for you. You are sure that Kris stayed silent inside his apartment and pretend not hearing you.. You tears start burst out. You cried so hard.

“Kris.. I’m sorry. Please listen to me.” You collapsed again on the floor but still knocked the door. You feel so tired. You suddenly cannot breathe normally. You hold your chest. It’s hurt.” Kris..”

Kris stunned at your behind, before looked against at his own behind. Confused.  The another elevator show going down while the one that he ride before going up.*How come.. don’t say she was running over the stairs?  Until level 12???* Kris dumbfounded.

“Kris…”

Kris looked back at you.

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to kiss him. Okay. Okay.. I admit I lost myself that time. Maybe because I miss him so much.. NO! IT IS because I miss him so much.  I’m so stupid but I can’t hold myself. Yet I feel guilty because left him before. I promise I will not kiss him anymore.. that was last time I kissed him. I promise! Kris..please forgive me. Please open the door.”

Kris softens. He not sure what is he feel right now. Angry? Jealous? Or what? Of course he was angry and jealous!

“I still outside so how could I open the door for you?” Kris cleared his throat.

Huh? You blinked. Stop sobbing. You heard Kris’s voice. Is it he? You looked at your left. You see Kris stand with his hands on his hips. His cold face makes you cried again. Hard.

“Yah! Stop cried. It should be me the one to cry but why must you? You are the one who cheated on me!”  Kris yelled.

You sulked.” Yah! I’m not cheating on you. It’s called accidently kiss scene!”

Kris is clenching his fist. *This girl..*

“Yah!”

You pouted. “I said I’m sorry!” still sobbing.

Idk. Kris really wants to smack you right now. “Yah! Why are you raising your voice to me?  You are the guilty person. I still not forgive you, understand?!”

“Okay..okay.. I’m sorry. “You stand up and run to him. Without any reluctant you hug him tightly. Kris try to push you away by slapped your arms. “Move!”

You ignore him. You keep hugged him and plant your face on his chest. Kris sighed. “I’m sorry.” You whispered.

“Baby, I can’t breathe if you hugged me like this..” said Kris. Soften.

Huh? You pulled your face and looked at him.” You called me Baby so that means you already forgive me?”

“No yet!” Kris yelled.

You pouted again. You plant your face back on his chest. You can feel his heart beating fast. Same with you. You smiled. “I can hear your heart beat for me..” you .

Kris starts blushing. His red suddenly changed red like tomato. He cleared his throat. Awkward. Do not why suddenly all his anger fly away. Just like that? Make him be a cheap man! Arghh…

 “Are you blushing, Kris oppa?” You sang. again. You never called him as Oppa even though he did requested to you before. You always ignore that request.

Kris feels hot.  He could feel that blood rise on his cheek.. *Kris oppa?* he try hard to hide his smile.  He does not want you see his smile. Yet he still do not want you think you will get his forgiveness so easily after on what you have done.

“Kris oppa…” you sang again.

“Yah! Shut up!”

 

Ting!

The elevator door opens.

“Wow! Look what we have here…” said Chanyeol with amusing.

Kris rolled his eyes. * Oh my God…*

The rest of EXO giggled and start to tease Kris and you. You poked you head on behind Kris and saw EXO walk to your direction. You grinned with your tears still have.

“You cried noona?” asked Baekhyun curious. He can see your red eyes.

You shook you head and smiled to him.

“Yah! Kris hyung.. are you bullied Yuki noona?” asked Chanyeol later.

“What? Yah! I am the victim here. Why are you defends on her?”  Kris is clutching his teeth. “Move!

“Are you okay, noona?” Chanyeol just ignore Kris and asked you with worried face. Baekhyun also come near to you but Kris shoved them away.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry..” you replied but still hugged Kris. You never..ever try to release him. Chanyeol looked at you before changed to Kris with unbelief.

“Noona, tell me if Kris hyung hurt you..okay?” said Baekhyun. He makes a disgusting face to Kris. *Oh God… I still cannot accept she choose this hyung more than me!*

“Yah! Is not me who hurt her. I am the victim. Can you hear that?” Kris burst out his anger toward his friends. While EXO just hissed . They all enter their apartment and let Kris hanged with the ‘guilty person’ title on him.

They left you and Kris being alone at the corridor. Kris pushed you away and holds your shoulder. “Are you happy now? No one trusts me.”

“But I trust you..” you blinked several times.

“You really…bad girl huh?” Kris pinched your cheek until red. You groaned and slapped his hands. You pouted again.

Suddenly Kris chuckled. You are rubbing your sore cheek but you are relief when seeing him like that. You become serious. “I am really sorry..” you said again. You looked at his eyes.  Sincere.

Kris silent.  He cupped his palms on your cheek. You can hear his sighed. “Don’t play on my behind again. You should know how much I love you..” said Kris.

“I know. I love you too..” You nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck.

“Promise with me..No flirting. No cheating.”

You nodded faster.

“I can’t hear you…” Kris sang.

“Okay. I promised!”

“One more thing..”

“Ermm..what?”

“Keep calling me Kris Oppa!”

“Should I?”

“Of course!”

“Let me think then…”

“Yah!” Kris yelled.

You giggled with his reaction. “Not until you forgive me.”

“Okay.. I forgive you but only for this time!”

You smiled. “Thank you, Kris Oppa!”

“Not enough!”

Huh? You rolled your eyes on him. *Now what?*

“Kiss me!”

You make a face. “Should I?”

“Yah! You kissed that kid without reluctant but when I asked you to kiss me, you ignore me?”

You pecked his lips make Kris stunned in his place. His eyes become more wide when you kiss him more again.  He smiled between your kiss.

The sweet moments are just for while before your ears catch someone giggled. You and Kris are release the kiss and looked behind.

You drop your jaw when saw the rest of EXO stalked on you.

“Nice scene, hyung!” EXO burst out their laughed.

“Good job!”

“Find the room!”

“YAH!!” Kris shouted in anger. *Stupid kids!*

 

 

 

Kris just come out from the bathroom when suddenly Baekhyun come to meet him at his room.  Kris looked at him when Baekhyun still keep silent and have no sign to open his mouth.

“What?” asked Kris, curious. * Did I do something wrong?*

Baekhyun blinked looked at him as a dog looked at his master who waiting for his food.

Kris stopped and rolled his eyes.” Better you speak up right now or I will slap your head!”

“Hyung..” finally Baekhyun opens his mouth.

“What?!”

“Do you really love Yuki noona?”

Huh?

Kris confused.  “Of course I am!”

“Then.. did you tell her about your ex-girlfriend?”

Kris stunned. “What?” Maybe he heard wrong from Baekhyun.

“I think you still not inform her about your ex-girlfriend was replacing her for the main role at Mnet Scandal right?”

No words from Kris. Seeing you kissed with Zico not only the worst thing for him today but meeting again with his ex-girlfriend yet become the girlfriend role for Mnet Scandal was the nightmare for him!

“Better you inform her, hyung.” Baekhyun whispered before leave the room.