CHAPTER=10=

Who's EXO?

~oWH.. SUPRISING YOU?~

 

 

You pouted.

Kris sulked.

Baekhyun jealous.

Suho tension.

The rest of EXO…huh?

The situation became tense. No one dares to speak out. Just glare to each other.

1..2..3..4..5..6..tick..Tock..Tick…tock…

“Okay! Enough...what happened to you guys? ” Kai is the first person opens his mouth.

“Huh! Why don’t you ask your teammates?” You reply. But your eyes are still at Kris. While Kris smirk to you. So annoying.

“Hyung…what happened?” Kai look at Suho.

Suho sighed. He grab a mineral water just in front him and drink it. Baekhyun start walk go far from others. Rest his at one corner. Chanyeol go to him. But Baekhyun just silent. Never talk even single words.

Kris, Baekhyun, Suho and you arrived at the studio one hour ago after attacked by the sasaeng fans. You’re going wash yourself immediately after arrived. Use the shower inside the studio. You take almost one hour to clean yourself. And repeat five times just to wash your hair!!

The smell still not easy goes away. That rotten eggs! Yeww….

Kris was going to wash himself too. Why? Hahaha..He got attacked by the rotten eggs. Thrown by you! Hahahaha…Well, the drama was staring by Kris and you before this, start with the couple’s fight before become tragic and have the very bad/sad ending! Bad girl, huh?  

But, looked like someone not happy with the drama. Even the ending is very bad/sad ending, but for him, it just starting for a lovey dovey storyline.

As the result, you and Kris become the rotten eggs couple!

Yeww…What the h**l???

Huh?!

After that, because you not have any extra clothes, you just grab someone T-shirt at someone locker. From the EXO’s locker. Shameless girl, huh? But you not sure who’s the owner. You only know after you back again to the training room.

Guess who?

It’s Kris!

What???

He teases you because you wear his shirt. Kekekeke….

Make you pouts.

But he sulked when Suho defend to you. He wants to tease you more but the leader Suho give a glare warning!!

Baekhyun feel more jealous because you wear Kris’s shirt but not him. Well, he already jealous to both of you before this. He though you always want him…even you said different. Well, you just pick random shirt but you still pick from Kris belonging!

Look at Baekhyun, make the leader Suho tension. *Why this kid can’t even control himself?!*

The rest of EXO sighed.

“We met the sasaeng fans on our way…but noona were thrown by rotten eggs. They fought.” Explain Suho later.

“Daebak noona! You’re so brave…you’re my idol!” Sehun said, smile to you.

Idk! * What the kid thinking? Do you think I want to be like that? This smell! Still have…you know! What the kid game…immature at all*

“But…why Kris hyung also had same smell with noona? He got attacked too? Suho hyung and Baekhyun hyung look fine.” Ask Sehun, innocently.

Huh?

You looked at Kris. He looked at you too. Glare again.

Good question!

But no answer…

“Hyung…” Sehun pouted. He feels curious on what happened.

Suho blinked. *I need to answer that too?* Sighed.

You surprise. You changed look to Suho. Make a ‘you wanna to die?’ face.

Why? Of course Suho will answer, that only you can bully EXO and your hair is more important than EXO! What the stupid reasons?

Suho reply with ‘now you want to treat me too?’ look.

Gggrrrr…

“Because…” Before Suho could not finish his words, they heard ‘crack’ sound from one corner. Broken mirror.

All of them look into. Chanyeol is trying holding Baekhyun’s bleeding hand. What? Bleeding hand?

“Yahh…what’s happen?” EXO run to them. Shock.

“Nothing. Just an accident.” Said Baekhyun, cold.

He looks at you with sad face. But, Suho and Chanyeol knew something. Suho, the leader and Chanyeol, the best friend knew that Baekhyun felt jealous when everyone talked about you and Kris.

“Don’t worry. It’s just an accident. It was like his wounded not too bad. Just little bruise.” said Chanyeol suddenly while his eyes still look to Baekhyun. He tries covering the real story.

The real story?

Chanyeol was follow Baekhyun go sit to one corner while EXO busy asking on what happened earlier. When, the question start on Kris and you, Baekhyun seem can’t control his anger. Without realizing that he had punched the mirror.

Yes..That the real story.

Chanyeol is the first person knew that Baekhyun like you before Suho can smell it. And…Kris also notices that. Just act cool. Pretend not know. Well, actually the rest of EXO, without Baekhyun knows, they all knew about it. Just never try to asking about it.

The only one not knows is YOU! What’s the stupid and blind you?

That because you don’t like EXO start earlier! No interest about them. Never care about them. You become the personal assistant just because the Inkigayo’s backstage pass! You use them instant they use you. You not try to open your eyes.

No honest. No sincere.

But… you will not know. Later on, you need to learn to open your eyes and heart to EXO. Without you realize, someone was accidently watching you during you got attacked by sasaeng fans and start interested in your personality. That person will make your life become crazier than before.

“Hello my boys!” Someone shout from in front the door.

The EXO and you lifted own heads.

Middle age man smile to you guys.

Huh?

“Presiden Lee! Hello…” Greet Suho and the EXO. Bows. Respect.

But you blur. Because you not know who is Presiden Lee! Hahahaha…Sorry EXOTICs.

He is Lee So Man, the CEO for SM Ent. Beside him are manager hyung, a woman and another unknown guy.

So surprise when the president do visit at the EXO’s dance training studio at this time.

“So great because you guys were here. President Lee wants to say something important.” Manager hyung said later.

Mr. Lee So Man just smile.

“Oh..Who’s that lady?” he asked when look at you. The stranger in the EXO’s life.

Suho just realize that.” Oh…she is our new personal assistant, Kim Yuki noona.”

“Oo…Kim Yuki. Nice name. Please take care of my naughty children then.” He said again.

 You smile and bow. Just a manners! *Why should I take care of them?*

Then, you see he whispered something with the woman beside him while look at you. You feel something…suspicious. Not good feeling. Hope not true!

“So my children…if you guys notice here is PD noona for reality show, Mnet Scandal. To increase the popularity and gain more fans for EXO, so I decide to involve two of you in this show.”

“What?”

“Wow…daebak!”

“I want that!”

“I hope I’m the lucky one…”

“I want to have a girlfriend!”

You feel annoying. *Why these kids so cheesy?* Sighed.

Then, Mr. Le So Man chuckled when saw his children too excited.

“I did the decision already. That persons are Kris…”

“What?..Why always hyung?” Some complaint.

“And….Baekhyun…” Mr. Lee So Man claps. Smile. Look enjoys the moments.

“Why not me…..?” Others pouted and sulked.

The room becomes noisy after the lucky persons revealed. You feel dizzy with the noises. You not interest about that.

“But only one girlfriend!” Suddenly the PD noona said.

Huh?

“We want to try different concept for this season. Will create a big scandal. Two idols and one ordinary girl. And… we’re already decide the girlfriend” she continue again.

“Wow…daebak! Sound interesting! Who’s that girl” Ask Sehun, too excited.

While Kris and Baekhyun look at each other. They’re too surprised because being the chosen one. Even right now, they’re having silent war to get you! Now, they both need to compete again in this show. Mnet Scandal! Even, the girlfriend is not you.

“That’s girl!” The PD noona point her finger to you.

Initially you are not aware of it because you look elsewhere. You feel weird when they’re suddenly silent. You look at them. They’re dumbfounded look at you. Especially Kris and Baekhyun. They're have big suprise. After that, you remembered when the PD noona said ‘That’s girl’.

Well, in this room only PD noona and you are girl.

Huh?!

“Wait the minutes… you means ME?!!” you point your finger to your face.

Your eyes widened. Shocked.

*Are you kidding me right?*