CHAPTER=17=

Who's EXO?

~I MISS YOU?~

 

You washed your hands.

AA-CHOOO!!!!

You sneezed hardly.

A-CHOO!

For the second time. Now, you’re just not having a fever but flu too? What the weak body?

A-CHOOOO!!!!!!!

The worst one. You opened your eyes. Dumbfounded. That’s really the worst one!!

Blood splashes on the mirror.

You touch your under nose. BLOOD! You sighed.

“Oh man..not again.” you whispered alone while washs your nose.

It’s a symptom. You really knew that. It’s mean you having a HIGH FEVER right now! Don’t know since when, your nose start bloody when you’re not feeling well. You did medical checking before but the doctor said, it’s a normal symptom. Is it really? You’re always afraid if you have silent disease.

After washed your nose, you also washed the mirror. If not, the blood will stick a long and next people come in maybe will be shock!

You examined your face. Pale!

*It’s not good!*

You’re shivering hard, worst than before. You also can’t see clearly.

You feel hot!

 

“Why noona take so long?” asked Chanyeol, wondering.

Just in time, you showed yourself.

*Oh! That’s Layyeol really waits for me? So kind!* you smiled to them. But honestly, your vision become blur.

“Hey noona, are you okay?” Chanyeol and Lay run to you.

You just smiled and nodded.

Both Chanyeol and Lay grab your arms, left and right and helps you walked in to the photo shoot room.

 

Kris feels bored. He didn’t see you till now.

*Where is she?* he thought.

He straightened his body and walked to the door. Try to find you.

“Hyung, do you see my noona?” asked L, come near to Kris.

Baekhyun lifted his head when heard L asking someone about you.  Then, he looks around. No you.You just in front him a while ago. But, he doesn’t notice when you go out to washroom! He also stands up and tries looking for you.

“I don’t know whe…” Kris’s words were distrube by other voices. He changed a look.

“Noona!!!” Chanyeol and Lay shouted at the same. They’re shocked when you suddenly fainted.

Kris and L’s eyes widened. They also run to you.

“Noona! Are you okay? Please wake up!”

“Noona…”

“Yuki-ah!”

You can’t hear anything else. Blank. Dark. Empty.

 

 

 

After a few days..

 

You opened your eyes slowly but closed again when the light crossed your eyes. You blinked severel times.

*Where am I?*

This place is not very familiar. Almost white everywhere. *Am I dead?*

You looked surroundings. Your body still weak but your fever like was gone. Your eyes suddenly were catched L’s body, snoring on the couch. You smiled.

*Thanks God! I’m still alive*

Your head still feel little dizzy. You want to touch your head when you feel that someone was holding your hand tightly.

Huh?

You looked at your right.

Your eyes widened in shocked!

Kris???!!

Kris was sleeping beside you on the chair while holding your hand!

You can see his face. His sleeping face.

*What are the ert Kris doing here?*

But you smiled. When seeing him make you become soften. You don’t why. Not sure.

Your left hand suddenly moved and touched his hair. *Soft hair*

You could not believe what you did right now! Now, you’re the ert one huh?

You touched his cheek. * Beautiful skin*

Stop your hand! Stop your hand! STOP.YOUR.HAND.RIGHT.NOW!!!

And then you changed to his lips?

OH MY GOD!

Your face suddenly turned. *Am I not crazy, right?*

 

Kris’s forehead wrinkled when he feel a cold finger touch his lips. He groaned and hardly opened his eyes.

He still leaned his head at your bed but his eyes looked at you.

Huh? You surprised. You’re not caught right?

“Hey…” He suddenly pulled his head when saw you awakened. Shocked. Almost three days you’re unconscious!

“Good morning baby..” Kris whispered too. Kiss your forehead.

*WHAT?? That’s rude, naughty Kris! But wait a minutes..he called me baby? BABY?? What happened to him? His head was hit by a big rock?*

You dropped your jaws on the floor.

Kris smirked. He seen knew your thinking.

You pouted.

“Feeling better?” he asked soft.

You blinked. *What happened exactly? Am my head going wrong or this stupid and ert Kris was changed? Someone please tell me! *

Kris touch your forehead when you’re not answered him.

“I think you’re better right now..” he smiled  and kiss your back hand.

*Okay.. I think something was happened after me fainted before. But what is that? Or maybe, I’m just dreaming? Oh yeah…it’s just a dream! Maybe I should sleep again and everything is become normal again!*

You close your eyes. Pretend sleep

“Sleep again?”

You heard Kris’s voice. Sulked.

Huh?

*It’s not a dream?*

You opened your eyes again. Give a strong glared to Kris but he just smiled.

“I miss you…”he said again and leaned a soft kiss on your lips!

And you..blank!