CHAPTER=16=

Who's EXO?

~TWO MEN~

 

 

Kai dragged Chanyeol to one side and slung his arm on the Chanyeol’s neck. Chanyeol still can grab another three pieces of sushi and pulled into his mouth. The rest of EXO not care about them because they’re too hungry at this time.

You sat on a chair, quite far from EXO and check your cellphone. Update with the latest information about your Block B.

*Omo..Their comeback is next month! It’s so great! I like it!*

You smiled. You really miss Jiho’s songs. He’s a great composer and song writer! Well, you don’t care much if people always give bad judgements about Jiho or Block B. You knew them better than others. You’re befriends with since before their debut. You are the responsible person who raised them! Kekeke.. *Omo.. my kids!*

You really miss Jiho oppa so much! But, you still not dare to meet him personally since you come back to Korea.

You not sure what’s your feeling to him right now. You don’t know. Sighed. You’re confused!

You lifted your head and accidently look to Kris. Oppss! He was staring at you!

Gulp!

Seeing him make you remembered the incident this morning. Your cheeks suddenly turned red!

“Stupid Kris!”

Then, you turned to the right. Baekhyun noticed aymway. He’s looking at you with serious face.

Cough!

You cleared your throat. You understand that face..*But Baekhyun-ah..It’s just accident okay! I don’t mean to kiss Kris..Please don’t misunderstanding* Huhuhu…

You sighed.

“Hey noona…”

Huh?

Lay stand in front of you. Smiled.

“How are about your ankle?”

Huh?

So surprise. He tries to make a conversation with you? For first time? What’s his name again? Lay? Oh yeah…you think his name is Lay. As you remembered. Your brain starts do processing to find this EXO’s informations.

Yes! His name is Lay. No doubt!

“Still not fully recover. But thanks for asking.” You smiled back to him.

*Oh, he’s so kind huh?*

 

Earlier..

Lay keeps stare at you while you focus on your cellphone. He leaned at the wall after had the meal. He smiled. Maybe it’s not right time but like he wants to talk with you. So, he decides to start the first conversation.

While at the same time, Kai and Chanyeol were having a secret conversation between them at one corner. They’re whispered to each other.

“Right now?” Asked Chanyeol, control his voice’s tone.

“They three looked suspicious. I think something was going wrong!” Kai whispered.

“Really?” Chanyeol poked his head and looked one by one at you, Kris and Baekhyun. Oh! He saw Lay was stepped to you? Huh?

Chanyeol looked back to Kai.

“How do you know about it?” asked Chanyeol. Since when are Kai have the sharp eyes?

“Huh? How could you don’t know? Baekhyun did the confession before, right? At the training studio. In front all of us.”

“It’s not love confession! It’s a war declaration!” claimed Chanyeol back.

“Yah! Are you playing with me? I’m not too stupid okay? He did the confession! Aigoo..You looked like the smart person but actually so stupid!”

Gggrr…

Chanyeol really smacked Kai’s head. “Don’t dare to call me stupid again!”

“Okay…okay…I’m sorry. You just not really smart!”

Aishh….

 Chanyeol pushed Kai’s body. He goes out from the room and proceeds to the washroom. Suddenly, he wants to pee. Too much drink! Huhu…

He bumped with Lay at the washroom. Chanyeol smiled. Lay smiled too. And Chanyeol smiled again.. same with Lay. Like stupid?

Chanyeol think about something. He glared to Lay. He feels suspicious. Maybe he was wrong. But, he feels like Lay has something with Yuki noona?

Lay looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol suddenly grinned. Fuh! Almost get caught!

*Maybe I think too much!* Chanyeol nodded by himself and washed his hands. Same with Lay. Then, they two go out and walked together to the photo shoot room again when suddenly meets with you!

 

You feel hot? Cold? Hot? Maybe cold?

*Aisshh..My tempreature not stable! My fever going worst!* You thought while shivering goes to washroom. You walked like a tortoise! Your ankled make you in pain while you’re walking.

You start sweating cold.

Then, you bumped with Chanyeol and Lay, who just come out from the washroom.

“Hey you two! Layyeol!!”

Huh?What? Layyeol? What’s the digusting nickname??

Lay and Chanyeol lifted their head to the left. It’s you with a smile face!

“I want to pee but too difficult to walk like this. Can you guys wait for me, Layyeol?” you walk with struggle to the washroom with your sprained ankle!

 Leave them blinked, in surprise! With mouth wided open.

Huh?

“I heard wrong or noona just called us ‘LAYYEOL’?” Chanyeol whispered. Shook his head. Disbelief.

“I think that I heard the same thing! So..It’s not wrong!” Lay smiled.

Lay thinks it’s so funny.  LAYYEOL? You always said something that cross in your mind without thinking a long.

Simple mind girl.

Lay smiled when looked at your back. Enter the washroom.

He likes your smile. He likes when you smiled. From the earlier.. He always admires your smile.

Your sincere smiles.

Your bright smiles.

Make him smiled too.

But you never looked at him. Even once..You always looked to different guys but not him. At the airport’s incident, he was the one who helped you to stand up after bumped with Kris and Baekhyun but you not know that. At the elevator scene, he was the one who stand behind you but you just looked at Kris. Even during that ‘Ramyun night’, you also not notice him! Yah Kim Yuki! Open your eyes. That night, not just Sehun, Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun and Kris who still stayed up and eats ramyun with you! You still missed someone. Lay. He’s there. Behind the wall while looked at you!

Chanyeol rolled his eyes while looked at Lay. Thinking!

*I don’t think I’m wrong! Looked like Lay really has something with Yuki noona! Omo..Don’t say he also love noona? It’s not good!*

Chanyeol covered his open mouth with his palm. Shocked with his thinking. Okay, that’s overreact, Park Chan Yeol!