CHAPTER=42=

Who's EXO?

~MORNING WITH LOVE~

 

 

L slowly walks to the kitchen, open the fridge and takes out the milk’s carton. Three Bengal cats too loyal follow him and brush his legs with their body.

“Only milk for late snack, okay?” L murmured and put the milk to three different cups. Suddenly, a growing up kitten runs to him and meowing.

“Oh! You woke up too, Kiki? Want some?” L smiled like idiots and patted the kitten head.

After that, he switch off the lamp and ready go to sleep.. before he heard the doorbell sound.

He stopped.

Silent.

Maybe he heard wrong. He glanced over the watch at the wall, showing time right now is 1.30am.

 

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

 

He jumped in shocked.

“What the heck..at this midnight!” L mumbled alone.

 

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

 

L run to the door, worried if any emergency matter happened.

Or.. maybe not.

He dropped his jaws.

“Can we sleep here tonight?” Suho patted his shoulder.

“Bwoah?”

“Aigoo.. I’m so sleepy..” Sehun tried hard to open his eyes.

“Yah!”

L confused on what happened right now.  All EXO members were gathering in his apartment!

“YAHHH!!!!!” L screamed like crazy person.

Ignore his screaming, some of them already heading to his room as their own rooms. Walking like zombie.

“It’s so long night. I’m tired!” Kai murmured before throwing his body on L’s bed. Chanyeol and Tao sleep together beside him.

“Get up!” L kicks their but no one move. Not working!

Then, he runs to living room when he seeing the rest of EXO already knocked down. On the floor… on the couch.  No one care about the pillow or blanket. They’re already fall sleep!

L dumfounded.

Disbelief.

Then, he heard someone crying hard.

“Jiho hyung?” L shocked. *What are hyung doing here? Together with these EXO?*

Stand up beside Zico are Suho and Baekhyun. L looked at them to get an explanation.  They’re sighed.

“Heartbroken!” Suho stated.

“I want ice cream!”  Zico cried like a child. Crying non-stop. He did really huge decision. Letting you go, it's so painful. Love is beautiful, yet painful. "Give me ice-cream.."

L shook his head. “Not again..”  He remembers this scene. He never forgot about that. This scene is almost same like before. When Baekhyun had heartbroken and act crazy to eat a pot of porridge!

“No..No…No..” L start to be crazy.

“DO NOT EATS MY ICE CREAM! DO NOT EATS ANYTHING IN MY KITCHEN. DO NOT TRY TO OPEN MY FRIDGE. JUST DRINK WATER AND GO SLEEP RIGHT NOW!!”

Suho, Baekhyun and Zico stunned.

They’re gulped.

L looks so angry and scary. No more so kind L as usual.

“NOW!!!”

They’re run in panic. Looking for place to sleep. Zico stopped to cry and going to sleep too.
 

*I want to cry.. what I have done to receive all these guys in my life??*

L  sobbed..alone…in the dark.

Meow… Bacon his back of hands. His eyes sparkling even in the dark.

“Bacon-ah..sleep with me tonight..” L hugged Bacon tighter and goes to your bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Silent.

You still sobbed.

Kris looks at you with unreadable expression. You can’t tell even he still angry with you or not.

Zico and other eleven members of EXO already leave this apartment to give a chance between you and Kris. You have no idea where are they going..

You sat on the couch while Kris leaned at TV cabinet. You ducked your head down but you can feel Kris keep staring at you without nonstop.

You panic.

You do not know what you should do. You became someone else. It’s not you.

You heard Kris heavily sighed.

He suddenly straighten up and walks towards you. Held out his hand.

You stare at his hand first before meet his eyes. You can’t understand him.

“H-huh?”

Kris give a sign to ask you to take his hands. Slowly, you take it. You can feel his hand so warm. Make you want to cry again. You really missed the man in front of you right now.

“Don’t cry again. You look so ugly.”

You pouted.

Kris finally smiled.  “You must be tired. Let’s go sleep. We talk again tomorrow.”

You feel dizzy.

Kris kiss your forehead and bring you with bridal style to his room.

Your mind fully blanks when Kris leaned a hot kiss on your lips.

“I miss you..”

“Same here..”

You received another hot kiss. It’s warm. It’s beautiful.

It’s must be dream. But.. you really hope it’s not.

 

 

 

Next morning…

 

You feel your head so hurt. You try to open your eyes but you feel something happened your eyes. You rubbed it.

It’s swollen big!

OMG!

You shocked and make you sit up in time.

That time, you hear someone groaned beside you.  Your forehead wrinkled.

You feel cold.

You body shivering… Please don’t say.

Slowly, you looked at your side. You saw Kris in deep sleep with topless. Then, you looked at yourself. You can see your bare . Your eyes widened in super shocked.

What was happened last night? You feel dizzy. You can't think properly. Are you drunk last night? But impossible!

“KYAAAA!!!!!!! KRIS WU YI FAN. I want to kill you!!!!!!”

Chaotic in the beautiful morning.

 

 

L still sleepy but he suddenly wake up when heard something.

“Noona?” he mumbled..before knocked down again in deep sleep. The another one thing that he don't know is, beside Bacon sleep together with him last night, there is the real Baekhyun in slumber wrapped his arm over his waist.

Warm.

H-huh?

 

 

 

“Yah! It’s hurt..stop it!” Kris groaned in painful on the floor. You kick him to down bed and hit his head with pillow.

“How could you do that to me?” you cried.  As you remember, you’re still before you enter EXO apartment last night!

But, now..

“Give it back to me!” you hit his body too.

You only stopped when Kris snap the pillow from your hands. “Hey, it’s me..okay!”

You shook your head unbelief, pulled the blanket and cover your completely body.

Kris chuckled. "Don't be shy, I did saw everything last night.." He blushed.

“It’s not funny, okay!” you yelled and smacked his head again, before hidden between the blanket. You face so hot.

He groaned in painful and pouted. “No. But you’re cute!” said Kris, pushed the blanket from your face. Revealed your blushing face.

“Yet, you’re so beautiful.. I love you, baby..” Kris kiss you again.

“It’s your punishment after what have you done to me!” stated Kris.

Your eyes widened. “y-you..” you pointed your finger on him while dropped your jaws. You couldn't believe that Kris would do that.

“I’m sorry…but you know.. I really love you. You’re right. Between us, have many things still not clear and blur. But I hope no more secrets between us. I want you tell me everything. I don’t want other guy understand you more than me. I’m your boyfriend, then please let me act as your boyfriend. “

You soften. You should trust him if you do love him. Because of lack confident, this thing was happened.

“I’m sorry, oppa..” you blurted.

Kris smiled. “Must tell me everything, okay? And I would tell you mine too..” he kiss your forehead.

You smiled back to him and nodded. “I love you..”

“I love you too…”

He hugged you more tighten than before. "Can we go for second round?" suddenly he requested, teasing you.

"Bwoah?!"

 

 

 

"YAHHH!!! What are you doing here? Are you crazy?! Oh my God! Oh my God! What I have done to reserve all these?" L screamed all over the room after kick hard Baekhyun's body and make him rolled to the floor.

"I'm still , you know!" L going insane.

Baekhyun who still sleepy, slowly rubbed his eyes. Yawned.

"Oh..morning.." greet heartless Baekhyun.

"KYAAA!!!!!!!!"