CHAPTER=35=

Who's EXO?

~IT'S ABOUT HER~

 

 

You yawned.

Now, it’s already midnight. After giving your Bengal cats the night snacks, you ready to go sleeping. You grab your lovely pillow and hugged it in comfortable. Your eyes were close when you heard something.

Ding! Dong!

Your eyes suddenly open.

Silent.

Maybe you heard wrong. Then, you sleep again.

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

*What the hell!*        

You wake up and throw your pillow on the floor with full anger. You burst out from your room and go to the main door. The bell never stopped sound. The only one who always disturb you during midnight just…

“Hi baby!” Kris grinned and waved to you. Without waiting your invitation, he pushed you away to enter your apartment. Well, he’s the master here. Unofficially.

You rolled your eyes on him and crossed your arms.

“Are you already want to sleep?” asked Kris when seeing you in your pajamas.

Actually, you just wore short pant and big black t-shirt. You can see Kris’s eyes never stopped scan your milky white leg. You smacked his head make he groaned.” Why?” Kris pouted.

“ert! What do you want? Yes, I want to sleep. Can you leave me now?”

Kris cleared his throat before meet eyes with you. His face shows that he has something to tell you. He looked not happy. Like have, something was disturbing him this night. *Is it he still mad about I kiss Zico? But I already apologize to him..*

“I want to walk at the park, can you accompany me?”  Kris’s voice sound weak and he ducked his head down.

“Something disturbs you, Kris?” asked you, after long silent.

“Yah! Where is my Oppa? You promised me!” Kris start yelled. But his yelling not effect on you at all because you know, he just acted. He tries to cover his own feeling right now.

“Okay. Wait for me to change.” You peck his lips once before disappeared to your bedroom. You come back again changed to jeans and grab your sweater.

“Outside so cold, where is your jacket, oppa?” you asked him, wondering.

“Don’t worry about me. You can make warm if I feel cold!” Kris grinned. You make a face with his cheesy words.

 

 

This is first time. It’s sound weird and funny? Yes, this is first time. Since you and Kris officially become a couple, this is first time you two were walk with holding hands in open public. At midnight.

You can feel his warm hands.

It’s beautiful feeling.

We were walking in silent along the walk side at the park. Kris still not opened his mouth, so you just let him alone, not even disturb his moments.

You can hear Kris sighed. Heavily sighed.

You stopped walking make Kris stopped too. He looked at you with curious. “Are you tired?”

You shook your head and smiled. “It’s you. Ready to talk?”

“Huh?”

You pulled Kris to the bench and asked him to sit down and you sit beside him. You brush his backhand and make him smiled in comfortable.

“What make you not happy? Is it EXO your schedules make you tired?”

“Do you really love me?” Kris is not answering you but reply with other question.

“Then..how about you? Do you really love me? Or..now you notice your feeling towards me just like not love. That’s make you not comfortable and depress? “

“Of course not! I’m serious person when I said I love someone!”

“Same with me. I have busy life. I will not wasting my time just to play with someone’s feeling. Maybe we’re too rush in this relationship without thinking long, but it’s okay for me. But if you want to regret our relationship, it’s not too late.  I understand. Your life as an idol is not easy. All eyes always focus on you and EXO. Trust me, I know this industry more than you does. But still, I can handle it.”

“Do you ask me to break up with you?” Kris shocked.

“Of course not! I just don’t want you feel uncomfortable if I always around you..”

“I don’t want to break up. Our relationship is not the problem that I have right now. I love you. So, no reason why I should I break up with you…except you cheated on me…again..”

“Hey…please don’t open that story again.. I already promised you..” You pouted make Kris chuckled.

“Okay…okay… I’m sorry..” Kris leaned a kiss on your cheek make you smiled again.

Kris smiled too.

Silent.

“Actually…my ex-girlfriend is back. I just know it today..” Finally, Kris opens the story.

You blinked see Kris. Surprised.” Wow..you have ex-girl before. I thought you not allowed to have a couple during trainee..secret relationship, huh? Tell me…who’s that girl? You dumped her or she dumped you..” you poked Kris’s chest with excited expression. The expression that Kris never assume that you will have when heard about his ex-girlfriend.

*Am I sure this girl is my true girlfriend? Why she look so excited about that? Supposedly, she should be getting jealous! What the weird girl…*

“Why?” you asked when Kris blink looked at you. Unbelief.

“Are you not jealous?”

“Why should I?”

“She’s my ex-girlfriend and now she’s back”

“And so?”

Kris sighed. *She’s really weird girl!*

“Okay…let me just conclude my story.”

“Okay…Go on..”

“My ex-girlfriend is back. The worst thing is she replace you as my girlfriend…no.. I mean the woman lead in Mnet Scandal starring by Baekhyun and me. So.. officially, we’re will spend our time together maybe for whole week. Now, you got it? I don’t want you misunderstood to me when you know about it later. I don’t want hurt you if you see I do skinship with her on TV..”

Kris s was stops talking and waits feedback from you. While you burst out the big laugh until your tears come out. You only stopped laughing when Kris leaves you alone on the bench. Sulking.

You run to him while cover your stomach. Tired.

“Yah! Are you sure you love me? You have no feeling even jealous about my ex-girlfriend!”

“Okay…okay…I’m sorry. You listen to me, oppa…” you smiled and cleared your throat. Breathe deeply and meet his eyes.

“I’m not a kid anymore.. I’m 23 years old lady. I will not get easy jealous person for the stupid thing. I’m old already. Being jealous..just wasting my time. Maybe our thinking is different but that’s my thinking. When I fallen in love, I always told myself, I must accept all about my boyfriend. Maybe he will dumb me one day but that no means my life is over.  That’s why, when I broke up with Jiho oppa, we still can be best friend. Because we’re always support each other..we accept our strength and weakness. Because our love is sincere and pure. But it’s doesn’t mean I will go back to him.  Because why? Because I meet someone like you.”

Silent.

“Because I know I love you. That’s truth, between us many things still blur and not clear. Please give us some time to know each other. You have your own secrets, same with me. Surely, my secrets can make you break up with me one day..” you continued again.

Huh?

“What is that?” asked Kris. He almost forgot about his ex-girlfriend matter just because want to know about your secret.

“Not telling you…” you sang before run away.

“Yah! Kim Yuki! Tell me. What is that!” Kris shouted and tries to catch you.

You two play together at the park in early morning. Now, the time shows 1.30am..

 

Kris sends you until in front of your door but he still reluctant to release your hand. He curled your hair behind you ear. Such a romantic guy. You smiled.

“Are you sure it’s okay for you?” Kris asked again. You think he still wonder your feeling.

“Don’t worry. I’m okay. It’s just for entertainment. It’s only not okay if you fall into her again. That time I will make sure you regret for your whole life!” you threaten him but Kris just chuckled on your words.

“I will not. Please trust me.. “ Kris cupped your face with his palms. His smile so sweet. He pecked your lips once before turn to kiss you.

“I love you..” Kris whispered. Hugged you tightly.

“I love you too, oppa. Please don’t stress yourself too much. Take care your health. If that girl try to seduce you…tell me, I will smack her..”

“Wow…wow.. I thought you said you not jealous..”

“Maybe I’m old…but I still a girl..” you grinned.

“Such a badass huh? Can I sleep with you tonight? I think I lost memory about my apartment code…” Kris makes puppy eyes. You hissed.

“You really not give up, right?” you pinched his arm.

Ouch!

“Pleasseeeeeee…”

“No!”

Suddenly Kris kneels down make you dumbfounded. You can see his eyes so sparkling right now. You shook your head while enter the code.

“Just for once. Only sleep. No make love. If not, I will make sure you being drop from EXO. You still don’t know what’s power I have..”

“How about kiss?” Kris closed and locked the main door while pushed you to your bedroom with happy face.

“NOO!!!”

Kris pouted.