CHAPTER=28=

Who's EXO?

~WELCOME?~

 

 

Dang! Dang!

Ting tong!

Dang! Dang!

Ting tong! Ting tong!

 

You rolled your eyes. You know the creature that always knocks your door like that.

*Stupid Suho!*

Sighed.

 

That you’re thought but the reality is not. Means..not just Suho but the rest of  EXO! Burst into your apartment. Make L groaned on the floor. Insane!

Hahaha… poor L. Because of you, he also involved together with EXO’s life.

“Yah! Don’t touch my things!” shouted L when EXO starts to explore your apartment. Except Kris, Baekhyun and Suho, this is first time for EXO come in. They look so excited and mesmerized with everything.

“Noona.. I don’t know you’re so wealthy. You have piano in this room? Daebak!”

Huh?

You stunned. *They’re entering my study room?*

“Daebak! Daebak!”

“Woah…it’s look like recording room..Daebak!”

“Noona! Can I practice singing here?”

Then, you heard someone play with your piano and someone else singing.

“YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you know this voice. Your Myungsoo going crazy.. Kekeke..

You feel dizzy. Just ignore them and continue prepare the breakfast. Alone!

L are so busy to shove every EXO who overactive this morning. He cried when no one hear his words.

Kris is suddenly missing, joins together with s. Baekhyun, no feeling but watching TV with Suho and Chanyeol.

“Yah! I don’t want see this channel!” Baekhyun yelled when Chanyeol suddenly change to different channel.

You sighed.

“Let me help you, noona!”

Huh?

D.O smiled to you. You smiled. *You’re so kind D.O!*

“Thank you! Let’s make this faster. L still needs to attend school. My class will start late today, so I’m not too mind.” You said again.

Suho feel bored and join together you and D.O, helping to prepare the breakfast. Today no pancakes but eat rice for breakfast!

“Noona, you’re really good cooker. The dishes look delicious. The man who married with you must be happier.” Said D.O, gives compliment to you.

You giggle. *Really?* you face turned red.

“Then..I’m not choosing wrong person, right?” Nowhere, suddenly Kris come and hugs you from behind. He smiled. Kiss your cheek. You pinched his nose before pecks his lips. Kris becomes red with your action. Shy.

While Suho and D.O like this O.O dumbfounded. *Anything happened last night?* Stunned.

“Now, we’re together..” Kris confessed, winked to s.

“WHAT????!!!!!!” Suho and D.O in shocked.

Tang…tang...tang..

The frying pan from D.O’s hand suddenly falls on the floor.

Kris grinned but your feel embarrassed.

 

Your morning started with full of love and drama. You, L and EXO. This story will not end just like that. EXO punch Kris because get you as his girlfriend. Mocking him. But it is just joking around them.

“Noona..” said Suho. He still stays beside you. His eyes focus on EXO.

You looked at him.

“I’m sorry after all what I had done to you..” Suho changed his looking. Meet eyes with you. Sad.

 “It’s nothing.” You reply. Smiled.

“Will you forgive me? I’m wrong. I can’t push someone to like EXO if they don’t like. I’m such a bad leader right?” Suho confess. Ducked his head down.

You sighed. But smiled.

“I’m the one who should apologize. I said something that would hurt EXO. I always said something without thinking other’s feeling. I’m sorry!” you patted Suho’s shoulder make he looked at you.

Suho smiled. Relief.

“You’re really good leader. Handling 11 guys in one time is not easy task. I admire your leadership. Don’t worry, if you don’t mind let me help you..”

Huh?

Suho confused.

“EXO’s personal assistant is still mine?”

Suho laughed in the end.” I never thought to fire you yet!”

“Really? Hahaha..but I’m not really together with EXO because I need to focus with my study. But don’t worry, ask me if need some helps. EXO also can practice in my study room next time..i have no problems”

“That room..is not like study room..”

“Nope. It is really my study room..”

“What course that you taken?”

“Audio engineering..”

“What?? Even though, doesn’t mean you will have expensive equipment like that in your study room!”

“Because..it is a secret..” you make Suho hanging. Chuckled. * I’m sorry.. I’m NOT just an normal Audio Engineering student.. because of Jiho oppa.. I became MORE than that.. like you guys, MUSIC is MY LIFE too.*

You ended conversation with Suho and ready to eat breakfast. As you thought, at the dining table was so loud with noisy voices. You smiled happy but L cried sadness.

“Yah! Don’t take my meat!” L yelled!

 

Today, you need to meet someone. You already decide it earlier even before Kris and Baekhyun were confessed to you. You’re will NOT joining Mnet Scandal!

You don’t want to hurt Jiho oppa. Because you will know, if you joined the Mnet Scandal, your both relationship will be revealed. It’s not okay for him..and for you. You’re the first one who wants to break up with him before. So..only for this time.. you want to protect the precious relationship with him and his dreams.

 

“Eat more!” said Kris and start feeding you. You open your mouth and you face red again!

Yeww…. EXO are mocking you and him.

“I love you..” Kris whispered at your ears when no one sees it!

And you…blushing! How many times just for this morning??

Kris continued to eat but his lips to smile..

Beautiful day…