CHAPTER=15=

Who's EXO?

~SICK AND LUNCH~

 

At your apartment..

You cough!

For a few times.

L’s forehead wrinkled and looked at you.

“Are you having a fever noona?” L asked. Curious.

“Nope!” You reply. But still…cough! You just focus on prepare lunch boxes for EXO. Sushi. And not care with L.

The three EXO was kicked by you this morning after that STUPID moment. And then, you continued sleep in hope it’s all what happened to you earlier just a nightmare. Sighed. But..It’s real!

*Stupid Kris!!*

Think about it really make you wants to hit him to the wall. Or kick him till his original planet.. EXO planet? Does it really exist? Then, you feel sympathy to that planet because they have a creature like him. Stupid crazy ert! No manners!                                                                                                                            

“Yah noona! You’re having a fever! Stop this and rest yourself. I will continue it.” L holds your hands because want you to stop. Your hands feel cold.

 *Yes stubborn Kim Yuki! You have a fever!*

You smile to him and shook your head.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry too much. I can do this. No big matters.” You pushed L’s hand and continue your job. Cough!

 L sighed.

*Stubborn noona! Your face already red but still admits no fever.*         

“Ok then, but after this go rest and I will sent these lunch boxes to EXO. Give me the address.”

“Nope. I will send it by myself. But noona need your help, ride me to them okay? My ankle not fully recovers” You pouted. Then..smile.

“NOO!!! Don’t be too stubborn! You’re not feeling well!”

“I’m fine Myungsoo-ah. Don’t act as my mum. I’m not a kid anymore. Lately, you’re always nagging like a girl!” you giggle and finished with the last lunch box.

L doesn’t know what to say again. His noona always pretend like strong girl. Well, she’s always! But he knew that you are quite different from others.

After you’re my mum died, you had a trauma. A weird trauma. It’s not just afraid with long distance relationship as you mention last night but other than that. You easy to get cold or a high fever if something bad happens to your body as injured or have an accident. Your doctor said you shocked by the sudden death of your mum since you still a kid, so that time if you’re injured or suffer from minor cuts, you always fainted. After awake, you always said your mum had great pain when she died and you can’t accept it. Because of that, you make your body can’t be put under pressure. Is it weird? But it’s true.

But when you started grew up, the trauma still there. You always pretend that you always fine. Till now, you work hard to cover that weird trauma.

You start feel hot inside and cold outside.

Your ankle was sprained last night. For other people, it’s just nothing but for you, it’s different.. And you know this thing will be happen again.

You try hard to walk but your walk style really ugly! Huhu..

“Now are still not late to change your mind, noona!” L reminds you.

“You knew me,right? I will not change my mind if I did decide it.”

L sighed. He helps you to bring the lunch boxes while you walk to slow like a tortoise! You start feel the tension!

*Since when you’re really care about EXO? Like now, even you had hard time, you still think about them.* L thought.

“I’m their personal assistant. I did agree. So, I must do my jobs “you said suddenly.

Huh?

L quickly looked at you, confused. * Noona can read my mind?*

You smirked. “Noona knew what you’re thinking!”

”You’re really scary! Thanks God because you’re not my girlfriend. If not, I will easy get caught if I’m flirt to other girl.” L laughed.

Idk! You make a face. Like wants to kick him!

 

 

EXO’s photoshoot.

Stress.

Tension.

Always need to re-do!

EXO got scolded by the photographer because they not give the expression what he wants.

As new rookies, EXO must accept everything even sometimes hurt their pride. Become an idols is not easy. The journeys are so long, too difficult and definitely hard.  Only the strongest one can be success.

 

 

Lunch break.

 

EXO do not expect that you will come today because the leader Suho did mention before that your ankle was sprained. Oh! Of course, he not tells others EXO about ‘the incident’ at your home.

Huhu… sighed. Cold sweat.

“Noona!” Sehun become the first one greets you. This maknae run to you and giggles.

Look so happy.

You smile. Hard.

*This room so cold huh?* you're try not shivering.

“You look pale, noona! How’s about your ankle?”

Kris glared to you.

“I’m fine.”

Baekhyun lifted his head, look at you too.

Kris and Baekhyun sit at one corner. But at the different corner.

Ignore you. Not greet you. Wow! So drastic! Well, not really because they’re always be like that!

The tensions from this morning still have. Honestly, they both not talk with each other since come out from your apartment! So childish. But make Suho more tension too.

Someone notice that. Make him feel curious what exactly happened? But looks interesting huh? Let’s find out more later!

“Oh you too?” EXO notice L, suddenly.

Awkward.

Remind them about last night…. BLUSHING!

“He’s Yuki noona ‘s little brother, L”  said Suho, introduce him. He knows what the members thinking.

*Ooo…He’s a little brother*

“Hi, I’m Kim Myungsoo but please called me L. Nice to meet EXO.” L smile and bowed. So full with manners and quite different from you!

“Hello.. Nice to meet you too.” Every EXO introduce themselves to L.

This is quite different when the EXO meets with you. You still remember it till now, EXO never introduce themselves to you and you must dig all their informations from the internet include their names! That’s more rude. So no manners!

Cough!

“Here your lunch meal. Like or not, just eat and keep quite. Critics are not allowed but compliment are yes!”

Meal?

The hungry and tired EXO run to you..or supposedly L? Because he’s the one who helps you to bring the lunch boxes!