CHAPTER=23=

Who's EXO?

~CAN YOU LOVE ME BACK?~

 

 

“You’re not kidding me right?” you rolled your eyes to them.

L nodded, agree with you.

Baekhyun grinned while Kris just acts like nothing happened.

It’s so funny!

Kris and Baekhyun wants to stay at your apartment because get kick out by other EXO.

A-choo!

Baekhyun sneeze. “Oppss…sorry!”

You sighed and shook your own head. Disbelief.

A-choo! A-choo!

It’s Kris’s turn?

“Its better two persons get cold rather than twelve persons! We still have a performance in next two days. Well, we’re neighbor and you’re our assistant..” said Kris, wipe his nose with tissue.

You’re clenching your teeth. Annoyed.

“We’re sorry because troubling you…” said Baekhyun. His face becomes red. Maybe his fever starts high.

You become soften. Somehow, you feel guilty because make this two EXO having their fever flu because of you. Like Kris said, they will have a performance later. An important performance at Inkigayo. If their fever still not recovers before performance, it does will be worst for whole EXO.

“Arasso.. you can stay here.” You approve it, stand up and walk to the kitchen. Kris and Baekhyun smiled before sneezing together.

“I will prepare the room but you two must share it together because another room we used for study room.” said L and walk to guest room. Cowboy and Baby follow him from behind. While the playboy, Bacon were busy teasing his little new sister, Kiki.

“I don’t mind if need to share same room with your big sister too..” naughty Kris laughed.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.”Hyung…don’t be so , okay?” He warned.

Kris just shrugged and winked to him.

Aishh…you not trust these kids. Hope none of them will sneak in your room tonight!

You really hope so….worried!

“Eat first before go sleeping. I will cook porridge for you guys.” You said from kitchen. It’s already late but you don’t want them starving, still yet need to eat the medicine.

“I will help you…” Baekhyun also stand up and come to beside you but you pushed him away back to living room. You can cook by yourself.

“It’s okay. Just rest yourself. I don’t take too much time.”

Baekhyun pouts. He wants to help you but you shoved him.

Kris looks around. Your apartment. Like EXO, your apartment has four rooms. Yours, L, study room and guest room.

Kris glanced to you and Baekhyun before walks to a room. Using his instinct, he found your room! You not notice that because busy with Baekhyun, too stubborn to help you.

He quietly sneaks in your room and close the door. He stunned.

Your room quiet different with other girl’s room.

You used sky blue color as your wallpaper. No such cute things in your room. Just the normal one even no Kpop idol posters stick on your wall.

It’s really different. You’re Kpop fan but really strange because no posters for your biases!

Kris sits on your bed. Play around with his finger at your pillow. He smiled. This room smells like you! He looks again.

Your room really clean, tidy and organize. He can see a lot of books were in good arrangement at the shelf. You have a standee with full of DVD, a set of computer at your study table and that’s all, not much things.

But Kris’s eyes catch something interesting. You have a board that sticks on your wall. Board that full with Polaroid photos! Among the photos..have something make Kris..he pull out of them. Look into it.

Polaroid photo between you and Jiho!!

You smiled happily when Jiho hugged you from behind, and give a kiss on your cheek. On this photo, you look beautiful because you’re in love!

Kris narrowed his eyes at the boy who hugged you. He’s look familiar..even though when the photo taken, he still young. Minor 16 years! *Who is he?*

“Is it Zico from Block B??”  Kris eyes widened. Shocked. *It’s not true right?* He looked up for other photos.

This time, it’s the photo where Jiho kiss you on your lips. That’s taken during your birthday.

Kris hissed. Seeing you kiss with other boy make him more jealous! Even just in Polaroid photo!

Kris still believe that’s the boy is not Zico, so he still not give up. But his eyes stopped at one Polaroid photo.

Block B’s photo! It’s written ~finally Block B debut! It’s a very memorable time, please be our 1st fan! I miss you, Yuki! Your love, Jiho oppa~

Kris stunned. *Zico? Yuki’s ex-boyfriend is Zico??!*

He remembers the time when you talk about your biases, one of them is Block B!

 

“How many boyfriends you have, huh?”

“They’re all my friends okay! Except..I’m admire one..”

“You have?”

But..I don’t think he would like me. A famous people would not like normal people right?”

 

Kris raises his eyebrows. Wrinkle his forehead. That time too..when he thought that you’re just kidding him. *Famous people..that’s she really means about Block B?*

So, at the hospital when you said about..

 

“You’re right. We never think about your feeling. We also don’t know if you already have boyfriend or not. We never asked you..just care about our feeling..”

“Yes, I have one before and I really love him…”

 “Your ex?”

You nodded.

“Do you still love him?”

 

Again, Kris in shocked. “First love..Yuki’s first love is really Zico from Block B?”

Daebak!

 

You finished cooking the porridge. When the time you want to call Kris, he’s not at the living room.

 Missing!

You feel curious. “Where is he?” you’re mumbling and ask L if he saw Kris but L just shrugged his shoulder. You scratches your head before opened your door’s room. Well, you never assumed that Kris inside there.

Huh?

“Yah! Kris! Are you sneaking into my room? ert!” you slap his shoulder.

But Kris just gives a cold-hearted look to you. He shows a Polaroid photo.

You stunned. That’s..

“Why you never told me?” he asked.

“Aabout..ww-what?” don’t know why but you stuttered. Looked away.

“He is Zico right?” Kris pointed to the boy who kissing you.

You just glanced to the photo. That’s true but it’s just memory!

“Give me back!” You ignore his words and try to grab the photo. But Kris hangs it in the air.

“Tell me first!”

“Kris-ah!”

“Zico is your first love right?”  Kris’s voice tone changed. Low.

You look at Kris’ eyes. Don’t know what to say. But Kris needs the explanation. His face looks so sad and makes you not happy too. *Please don’t make that face, Kris!*

“Do you still love him?” Kris continues asked you.

“Please…Kris. Give it to me.”

No sign that Kris will follow your words. He keeps stare at you. Enough to make you feel uneasy. Sighed.

“I don’t think so. It’s just a memory. Okay? So, please give it to me.”

Kris become softens when heard you. But is it for real?

You suddenly grab the photo from Kris’s hand and put back at the board. Aishh… why so jealousy with these photos? You like it so you just keep it.

You hold Kris’s wrist and drags him to go outside.

“Please don’t play around at ggir…” you stunned.

Your eyes widened.

Just like before!

Kris pulls you into his hug and leaned a kiss on your lips!

 

Baekhyun was on his way to find you when accidently he saw it. Through the opened door.. Kris and you were kissing, again!

He stepped back. He doesn’t want to see it more. It’s hurt. Really hurt. He thought he can get the chance!

Baekhyun smiled. Fake smile. *I'm so stupid!*