CHAPTER=18=

Who's EXO?

~NOT SO ROMANTIC LOVE CONFESSION~

 

 

“Yah! Kris hyung! What are you doing again?!” someone shouted from the washroom’s door.

Huh?

You blinked. *who’s that?* you pushed Kris and poked your head to find out the voice’s owner.

*Baekhyun? He was here too?*

You can see Baekhyun with angry face and his hands at his waist.

Kris surprised.

L shocked. Make him fall on the floor.

“Huh? Huh? What’s happened?” asked L, rubbing his eyes. Wild looks arrounds.

Baekhyun’s blood boiled. Angry.

He tapped his feet and walked near Kris and you. He smacked Kris’s head.

Omo..your eyes widened.

“Yah! I’m your hyung How could you… aww.it’s hurt!” Kris shouted back. Hold his dizzy head.

“Then? That’s what you deserve for after what you’ve done!”

“Yah!”

You then giggled before turned to big laugh.

Kris and Baekhyun looked at you at the same time. “Yahh! It’s not funny!”

You pulled out the blanket and cover the whole your body. Giggled till your tears come out.

L sighed after figure out what’s exactly happened.

“Can you guys just leave me sleep in peaceful?” claimed L and continued to sleep again. Pulled his jacket and back snoring at the couch.

“Aishh…this kid always same with his sister!” said Kris.

“I heard that!” L shouted in his sleep.

“Just sleep little kid!” said Baekhyun, later.

“Okay…after you guys keep quite!”

Aigoo.. Baekhyun in his way to smack L but cancel it when remember that he’s your brother!

Baekhyun changed his look to Kris.

“Hyung…we're promise to have a fair challenge but if you always kiss her, I will lost my chances!”

“Then..What should I do? Yuki love me more!” said Kris, arrogant.

Huh?

You stopped giggle and turned to blink yourself.

 *Since when I said I love Kris? How could I didn't know?*

“Yah! Yah!” You wake up. Glared to them.

Huh?

“You two..just stop playing this stupid thing okay? It’s not funny jokes. I know you guys not really like me. I’m old lady well not so old..but you guys still young. Go find a young girl outside there. Why must fight each other just for me? I’m not happy for it. Most important..ermm..it’s me. Why don’t you guys ask my feeling first? Maybe I like someone else…who’s know?”

Kris and Baekhyun dumbfounded.

“Do you like someone else?” asked Kris. Raised his brow.

You sighed. You looked at Kris’s eyes. Sighed again.

*I don’t know! Before this, I believe I have the right answer but lately you make me confused. Stupid Kris!!*

You groaned.

“Maybe…” Safe answer from you.

“Really?” asked Kris again.

*Okay, I’m wrong so better do not ask me again, Kris-ah! You make me crazy and confused!*

“But I’m not giving up!”

Huh?

You looked at Baekhyun then. His face is so serious. You never seen he’s so serious like this.

“I don’t care about Mnet Scandal or reality life. I will not give up on you because I really love you even you will show me your lover!” he said, cold-heart. Take his jacket and burst out from here.

Sulked.

Huh? What’s that? Love confession? For real? From Beakhyun?

It’s just a joke right?

You more confused.

*What I have done to them? I think I said I don’t like EXO for clearly but what I have done till these guys fall in love with me?*

You’re scratching your bed hair. Sighed.

“Hey…”

You almost forgot that Kris still beside you.

“I’m sorry…” he said.

“For what?” you rolled your eyes. This guy makes you more confused.

“You’re right. We never think about your feeling. We also don’t know if you already have boyfriend or not. We never asked you..just care about our feeling..” Kris with his fake smile. He brushes his back neck.

He kindly look..different guy.

You suddenly become soften. Smiled to him.

“Yes, I have one before and I really love him…” you reply him. You remembered Jiho. Your minor first love.

“Your ex?”

You nodded. *My ex?*

“Do you still love him?”

“Do you have one before?” you ignore Kris but asked him back.

Kris silent. Think something.

“Yes, I have. But she leave me for other better guy..”

You examine Kris’s face. “Your first love? Do you still love her?” you asked, curious.

“Yeah… but its old story. “ Kris answered but like you just ignore the second question.

 You nodded and smiled. You understand that. First love huh? It’s not easy to forget.

“But I know that right now… the important person for me is YOU!”

Huh?

You lifted your head look at him. Not again! Please……

“I love you!” Kris confessed. Smiled.

You? Coughing!

*What? Another love confession? Now from Kris? For real? Gosh! Can you guys confessed to me at least in a  romantic place?*

You sighed.

 *But what is my answer? Baekhyun or Kris? Or maybe… Jiho oppa still have my heart?*

“Don’t stress yourself. Take your time to answer us. But I always love you..” Kris winked to you and leaned a kiss in your forehead before leaving.

You look at Kris’s back.

 

Kris closed the door and leaned at it.

He hits his own head.

“Aigoo… I should confess to her with a dozen of roses! That’s all Baekhyun’s fault! She must be thinking that I’m not romantic guy!”

*Huh…like I care with her first love. I will become her last love!*

Kris smirked. Smart brain!

 

At the outside…

Baekhyun kicks the air. Pouted.

“Stupid Kris hyung! I want to confess to Yuki noona at Italian restaurant. But now…I did confess at the hospital room. Maybe I was scared her lot with my childish behavior?”

Baekhyun sighed.

*Don’t worry.. I will work harder! So, Yuki noona will fall with me! After that, I will show it to Kris hyung!*

Kekekeke….

 

While you..continued sleeping? So suddenly? Let’s think about it later. Yawned.

L shook his head. He still not sleeps. He did hear everything.

“Noona, whoever that you will choose, make sure you will be happy…and most important your boyfriend will not bullies me!” L whispered before asleep.

Yeah…that’s important point!