CHAPTER=2=

Who's EXO?

~WE'RE WHAT?~

 

 

You yawned. You feel half-sleepy and tired. L gives you the address for your new apartment while he left you alone for another appointment. You sighed. That kid just like your dad!

You are waiting the elevator coming. Oh…you can see your face at the shine elevator’s door. You examine your face…cute… your hair…nice…and also..them….handsome..Wait a minute…them? What?. You lifted your head behind. OMG!! You dropped your jaws…again.

From far away you can see them! You do not believe yourself. You're must be dreaming! You slap yourself. Ouch…it’s hurt… That’s mean is not a dream!

“What should I do?” You become panic. However, you cannot runaway.

* wait…wait..Why I should panic? Looks like I do something wrongs…* your devil side.

*Yes..You are. Already forgot what you talk about them earlier?* your angel side.

*But… What I said is true!* your devil side.

*But your words hurt their feelings* your angel side.

*Yah…they cannot improve if they cannot accept any criticisms.* your devil side.

*Then…why should you suddenly panic?* your angel side.

*That because…*

 

You can hear the footsteps become near. Their voices are also loud. They’re chatting to each others and laugh together.

Tingg!!

*Thanks God!* you smiled. Relief. When the door opens, you enter inside the elevator with your luggage. Never looking back, you enter the button CLOSE so many times in hope it will be close faster. But…

“Wait a minute!”

You shocked. A beautiful hand already holds the door and automatic the elevator’s door open again.

“Sorry..can we…” He smile first before the smile dead when see you. He shocked.

“YOU!!”  Kris shouts. Enough to make sure other members of EXO give a looks to you. They're also shocked. Not believe on what are they seeing.

“Yes…it’s me again..” You reply. Cold-heart. Looked away. Try ignoring them.

“What are you doing here?”

“Being stupid…” You said, lazy. Stupid answer and they are also stupid if they believe it.

“Yahh! Now you are stalking on us? What a crazy fan...”  Kris said again. Okay…his attitude suddenly changed from the airport earlier.  Become rude.

“Correction…I’m not your fan..and also I’m here because I'm staying here. Not stalking on you guys…” You said, so polite. Pretend. “ Now…you all wants to enter or not?! If not I will close it!” Your voice suddenly becomes high. You heavily sighed..*Really…* you make a face. Pouts.

Kris really not happy but he and the rest of EXO still enter the same elevator with you. 13 persons include you. You pray deeply inside your heart, hoping the elevator will be sound so you can kick all of them out. But… your pray not fulfill. You sighed. Suddenly, you heard someone chuckled but you don’t know who is. Well…you know EXO but you do not know the name every single of them include the person beside you. Another person which you’re bumped earlier just gives you a glare and keeps silent. But you can feel he also doesn’t like you!  But who’s care?

 

Accidently, you and Kris press the same Button. Level 12.

“Yahh!” You and he shout together.

You poke his hands.

“Now you want to do skinship with me?” He said angrily.

“What?? “ You shouts again because feeling  unsatisfy. Skinship? Oh please!!.” You are really crazy person. Your fans should be seen the real you.. Woman’s bullies!” You continue again.

He wants to argue again with you when suddenly your cellphone singing BAP’s NO MERCY.

 

Yeah, sounds good

we fly here B.A.P, leggo

 

Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap

Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap

Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap

Yeah, let it go something like…

 

You check out the caller ID. You smiled. Then, you press the answer button.

“Hello my lovely man…” You said in Japanese with sweet smile in your lips. You’re completely ignoring EXO but without your notice someone was mesmerized with your smile.

“Yes,  grandpa. I had just arrived. Sorry for being late to call you.. Myungsoo took me at the airport. I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. You must take care yourself. I will pay a visit you during holiday.” You talk in Japanese with soft voice. Kindly different with the ways you talk to EXO.

Kris gives a glare to you. “How’s good in acting when you talk to your boyfriend..” He murmured himself. He can’t understand Japanese so he actually doesn’t know with whom you talk to. Well, a girl only can be changed become a soft person to the one she love, right? Right?

After a while, you finished your conversation with your grandpa and at the same, the elevator’s door also opened.  You want to get out and  same with Kris. Both of you looked at each other. Shocked.

“You house is here?” You asked, not believe.

All the rest of EXO also out of the elevator while ignoring you and Kris. They’re heading to the house with no. 1203.

You dumbfounded.

Your house is no.1204. Just in front with 1203!

Kris also not believes on what happen.

“What the bad luck!!” You and Kris shout together!

Kekekeke… The EXO looked at each other. You and Kris really have a fate?

 

 

You fan yourself with hand.

“Why this place suddenly so hot? Oh…maybe has a DEVIL wears Prada??” You murmured yourself while give a strong glare to Kris who at beside you. You both walk together.

Kris stared at you. His face becomes red. Ohoh.. Angry, huh?

But , then Kris said something. “We only left for one week, but then we get a TARZAN as a new neighbor. What a pity us…” He chuckled.

You gulped.  *What? Tarzan? He called me Tarzan??.* You bite your lips. But Kris looks happy when saw you angry.

*Bad boy!*

You jumped and grab his hair.

“YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Suddenly Kris screams so loud. A few members of EXO who already enter their apartment, come out again when hear Kris screaming. They dumbfounded when looking at both of you.

You laughed.

“Yah! Yah! It’s hurt! Get off your hand from my hair, crazy girl… Yah!” He screams again while try to make your hand release your grasp.

“Apologize!” You said. Never release it.

“ I don’t want!”

“What?”

You’re grabbing even tighter than before. Kris also screams louder.

“I said I don’t want!”

“I can’t hear you…” You whispered at his ear. Then…you become more crazy. You also not sure why you suddenly become like that.  You bite his ear little.. OMG!!!

*WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.KIM.YUKI???!* Your angel side shocked. Fainted.

Kris stops screaming. He feels dizzy. You bite his sensitive ears. He can feel your breath. Make his heart beating fast like want to burst anytime. His face becomes more…more…RED.

“You look y when you’re blushing…” You whispered again with y voice.

Kekekekekeke…

“Craz..crazzy girl…” Kris stuttered. His voice cracked.

“Baka! (Stupid!). You're fallen into it…Hahaha..Useless man! “You laughed first before serious again. You release your grasp. You pushed him away. Luckily, Kris not fell down and kiss the floor.

“Yahh!!!!!!” He shouted again.

You just stick out your tongue to him.

“Hyung…are you okay?” The rest of EXO go to Kris.

Then, you ignore him and just go to your apartment. Enter the password that given by L. Okay…your face feels hot too. You’re blushing!!! Because of your really STUPID action! But you act like nothing happened. Cool baby…

One thing, you do not know is…when you enter the password, three pairs of ears suddenly heard you. Their eyes widened. Awakened from sleeping.

You opened the door. But suddenly you got attack. You screams because of shocked.

Three Bengal adult cats attacked you with so loud meowing…  One of them tries to go up to your body.

“Yah…yah..stop it…stop it…why so naughty boys!”  You said to your cats. The orange color Bengal already success sticks at your shoulder. your face.

“Really miss me, huh?”  You give a kiss to him.  That cat named Cowboy.

Another two Bengal cats named Bacon (Grey color) and Baby (Brown color). Short name of them is BBC. Kekeke…like Block B’s fan club! And the Baby exactly like BAP’s fan club too! Oh…Triple B!

They’re all boys.  Aged-one years above. For information, they’re all your cats. Not L. You flight them to Korea 3 days ago.  Crazy, huh? Because your grandpa has no time to take care your babies.

The EXO was blinking sees your cats. Really HEALTHY cats.

You kissed every one of them. But, when you want to kiss Baby, suddenly Bacon runs to the next door. EXO’s apartment! The door not close because Kris and s still outside.

“Yahh!!” Kris shouted when saw your cat enter EXO’s apartment.

Huh? You lifted your head. Omo…

“Yah…Bacon!!! Comeback here…doesn’t go to the ghost house!!!” You call him. Before that, you pushed Baby and Cowboy first to your apartment and close the door.

“What the ghost house?” Kris pulls your hair. Revenge. ” It’s a idols house…with handsome faces. Take back your words!”

“Ouch…” You give a stared.” Don’t want!” You pull back your hair with your full strength.

“Bacon-ah…where are you?” You enter EXO’s apartment without permission.

Kris followed you from behind. He makes a action to smack you from behind but cancel it when Luhan glared to him.  He cleared his throat. Pretend nothing.

Baekhyun just finish his wash. Actually, he doesn’t know happen outside.

“Bacon-ah!!” Someone call his nickname.

“I’m here. Why?” He replies and come out from bathroom.

Huh? You feel strange. *My Bacon can talk?*

Meow… you relief. You must be wrong listen.

“Who's call me?” Baekhyun asked when enter the living room with half . Show his bare chest and abs.

You lifted your head. You and he looked at each other. Situation become WEIRD and AWKWARD. Silent suddenly.

Before…”AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Both of you scream! You throw a pillow that you grab at the couch to the Baekhyun. Hit exactly to Baekhyun’s face.

The EXO cover their ears with their hands because the screams really louder.

“ert! What are you doing here??!!” Baekhyun shouted. Cover his chest with his hand before run to his room.

“Are you crazy? Why are you half in front a girl?!!” You shouted back.

“Who’s care? This is our apartment. Even, I want fully , who’s care? ert!!!!” Baekhyun replies again from the bedroom.

You scream like crazy. Not believe on what you see. A minutes ago, you bite Kris’s ear, and just now you saw Baekhyun in half . *What the lucky you!* your devil side laughed…kekekekeke…

“So hot…” You fan yourself again. You’re blushing..again? “ I must go from here faster…” You murmured yourself. You try to find your Bacon. Then, you see him at the kitchen. Your Bacon was meowing…  You faster take him and go out without look at other EXO’s faces.

You feels dizzy.. You bumped your doors. You kneel on the floor. Relief.

What the weird memories with the EXO? How you need to survive in next days? You want to cry. You scream again.