Christmas Chapter

Who's EXO?

Hello readers! Sorry, I'm late but I wish all of you *MERRY CHRISTMAS!*  Today, I update with not-so-fun Christmas Special.Tadah! Please enjoy it.

 

 

 

 

 

WHO’S EXO SPECIAL: secret Santa said “TELL ME YOUR WISH”

20th December.

 

All EXO members were resting themselves after long practice for their comeback soon. It’s only five days before Christmas, but Mr. Lee still reluctance to give EXO for any off days. Yet they are still need to attend some activities beside do preparation for the comeback until late midnight. Every day.

The training room suddenly was full with sound from each EXO member’s phone. At the same time.

 

^ Dear EXO, you want to celebrate Christmas with someone special? Then tell me your wish. Reply me in 60 seconds, what are you want for Christmas. All members must reply to make sure all the wishes become true.^

 

“What is this?” Kai the first one open his mouth about the text that he just received.

“Huh? You also got it?” Baekhyun poke his head to see on Kai’s screen phone.

“Guys! Do you get the text? That’s weird? Who’s the sender? Santa?” Suho raised his eyebrow before shook his head.

“Should are we reply the text, hyung?” asked Sehun, blinked.

“What do you think?” Suho looked at Kris, who still focuses with his phone.

“I don’t know. How about you guys? Any suggestions? It’s said all members must reply in 60 seconds.” Kris lifted his head and looked at each member.

Some of them just shrugged but mostly agreed to reply it. Maybe it’s sound nonsense but who’s care. Even it is just a prank but maybe the sender can make their wishes become true. Who’s know too, right?

 

^ EXO are One.  That’s true. I will keep your wishes first. Now, let’s playing a game. The winner will get extra gift from me. Who’s EXO? Did you guys really know each other? First question: In EXO, who’s you like and don’t like? No reasons and just names. Reply in 30 seconds^

 

“Bwoah??”

They’re looked at each other before focus back on their phones. Reply the text? That’s question sound sensitive. EXO feel like betray each other if they mention who’s they don’t like.

The room was suddenly awkward.

 

^Good. Now, I want to tease your teamwork. First team, Baekhyun + Chen+ Lay. Second, Suho + Xiumin + D.O. Third, Kris + Kai +Chanyeol. Last team are Sehun + Tao+ Luhan.

If you are smart, you can know I divide the teams based on what. Use your brain and show your teamwork. Impress me.

See you soon. Merry Christmas ^

 

 

Huh? Just like that?

 

 

 

21st December.

 

“Hurry up!” shouted Suho while put his shoes in clumsy. It’s just 5.oo in the morning but his team was received the stupid mission from Santa.

“Why so loud?” Baekhyun poke his head from bedroom. Only opened one of his eyes. Yawned.

“Mission! Mission!” said Suho, panic.

 

^ Morning everyone. One more step to reach your wish. In one hour, you and your team must take 100 pictures under the Christmas trees along the road. Must have 50 of them in-group without helping by other strangers. Do it by yourself. Remember! Teamwork! Last picture must transform in human pyramid.

Me is Santa ^

 

“Yah! It’s just 5. Why Santa disturb my sleeping time?” Xiumin groaned while rubbing his eyes.

“Put your shoes faster! “ D.O pushed the sleepy Xiumin.

Suho opened the door when he noticed a Polaroid camera was in front the door.

Huh?

Suho grab the camera and read the note that stuck on it.

 

^Take the pictures using this. Thank you. Me is Santa^

 

What?

Suho looked around if someone who put the camera in front their apartment was stalking on them.

Gulped.

 

Suho, D.O and Xiumin were shivering in early morning to take 100 pictures. Is it sounding stupid? They do not know who the sender is but do not why they are still follow the instructions as they’re under the spell!

“C-coldd.” D.O was shivering a lot even he’s wearing thick sweater. He pulled his hand over the pocket.

“More poses, hyung!” Xiumin shouted to Suho.

“I know. Just take it. It’s cold you know!” Suho scolded back

“M-my t-turn..” D.O pushed away Suho from the tree.  

“Yah!” Suho smacked D.O

“Hurry up. We still not have done the human pyramid…”

“Seriously.. are we need to do it in this weather? It’s cold like crazy!”

“I hope it’s joke but…just do it!”

Xiumin yanwed. Suho take this change to snap the camera from D.O’s hand and take Xiumin picture.

“Yah!” Xiumin yelled when notice that.

The road was full with Suho and D.O laughter. Their laugh is unbelievable. They’re run when Xiumin try to chase them.

Havoc in early morning because of them.

 

Almost one hour, they finished to take all 100 pictures. They stopped and resting themselves on the bench in front Han River.

Silent. Enjoyed the hot coffee.

“It’s really fun right?” Xiumin broke the silent.

Suho chuckled before nodded.

“It was long time..for many years we just focused on our training. We lost many precious like this. Ahh.. I miss that time..” D.O sighed.

“Are you regretting that? Being an idol?” Xiumin looked at D.O

“No. I never regret that. Not even once, I regret with my dream..” D.o smiled.

Suho let out small laugh. “You guys know what..this is first time..” he let his words hanged.

D.O and Xiumin looked at Suho same time, feel curious on what will the guardian talking about.

“We are enjoyed talking to each other like this. Is it funny? Our fans always shipping us like couple, Kai and D.O will become Kaisoo, Sehun and Luhan will become Hunhan, Taoris stand for Kris and Tao.. but seriously, we are three never on the list. Maybe we should always gathering like this.” Said Suho again.

“You’re right!”

They’re laughing in happiness!

“Then..” Xiumin broke the laugh later.

Huh?

“What the nickname for us? Kyungmin? Sumin? Xiuho?”

D.O and Suho rolled their eyes. Is it sounds weird? Nah…better act as normal. No shipping!

 

 

22nd December

 

“Please slap me, so I will not-t..” Chanyeol still not finished his word but Kai already slapped him.

“Yah~!” he yelled and rubbing his red cheek. Pouted.

“You want the slap, so I just make it true.”

Chanyeol hissed and stomped his feet like a child.

 

^ Hello handsome boys! Now it’s your turn. Christmas is coming. No Christmas’s song it’s mean nothing right? Records five Christmas’s song in 100 different versions of EXO. Did I mention it to sing? Then sing not rapping!

 

I look forward on your skills. Me is Santa! ^

 

Kris still focus on searching the Christmas’s song through his phone. Chanyeol sighed and sat beside him. Leaned his head over Kris’s shoulder. Kris flicked his forehead make Chanyeol groaned and rolled on the floor.

“Don’t overact Yeol. It’s not cute!” stated Kai.

“Okay.” Chanyeol stopped his childish act and sat carefully again beside Kris.

“How’s to sing? Are we really needs to sing? I’m rapper not singer.”

“Then..same with me. I’m not remember when the last I sang the Christmas’s song.”

Kris puffed his cheek. Cute!

Kai start testing his voice.. “A..aa…”

 

Kris and Chanyeol covered their ears when Kai start siging. He? Singing? Like the hell.

“Yah! Stop it! Stop it!” Kris shouted.

“Why?” Kai pouted.

“It’s horrible if you do not know!”

“Just pretend it’s one of our version..  so another 99 versions!” stated Kai in slumber.

Chanyeol blinked in awesome way. “Wow..you’re smart. Then.. I should do it too..” The rapper Chanyeol tries hard to sing Jingle Bell Rock in his style. It’s sound like a frog call for the rain. Terrible!

In the end, Kris hit his stomach using a soft toy, a panda, belonging to Tao.

“Yah! Then.. you tried to sing it! Your voice are must be horrible compared with Kai” Chanyeol burst out his anger. Pouted.

Kris cleared his throat before start singing.

Kai and Chanyeol dropped their jaws.

Daebak!

Slowly they’re clapping in amusement.

“You should become vocalist than a rapper, hyung..”

Kris grinned, shameless.

“Can I?”

Both nodded at the same time. “Please sing on our behalf for another 97 versions. Thanks!”

“YAHHHH!!!”

 

 

 

23rd December

 

Baekhyun, Chen and Lay. This partners at the first not really comfortable but after the while, they make it possible together.

However…

“Tell me..it’s must be joke right?” said Lay while his eyes never left from the red box.

“I think it’s not for Christmas… but someone prank us for April Fool?” like earlier, Baekhyun’s mouth still wide open. Shocked.

“Aishh.. why are must us doing this mission? Really make me crazy..” Chen pulled his hair in frustration.

 

^ The shinning EXO. Impress me with your hidden skills. Did you missed something about Christmas? Oh, greeting card? Then, make it 100 pieces of Christmas cards in your ways. Get the lipstick, and chop your lips as a signature.

ert me. Me is Santa!^

 

 

Sighed.

It’s take an hour for three of them to accept the reality, their mission is to make Christmas card!!!!

Must be cute.

Must be colorful.

Must be creative.

Must be attractive.

 Sighed.

 

“I hate do art things,” claimed Chen.

“Me too.. Can we ask Santa to change our mission??” Baekhyun looked at Lay, puppy eyes.

“Why? I’m not a Santa. I can’t make the decision.” Lay blurted.

Chen and Baekhyun sighed again.

“Come on.. It’s just a greeting card. Don’t make it hard. Just cut anything we want, paste and write something on it..” Lay blew some spirit to them.

“You know what..let ’just pretend the worst our art skills as a creative skills? Well.. Sometimes the worst painting also can be selling in expensive price. For those who can value the painting..” said Baekhyun, with sparkling eyes, with smiled which can’t be describe.

 

 

 

Kekeke…

 

“Good ideas! Sometimes your brain has a good side. Good! Good!”

“YAHH!”

 

 

 

24th December.

 

The last group who received the last mission is Sehun, Luhan and Tao.

PANIC.

“What the hell!!!” Luhan groaned on the floor.

The rest of EXO never stopped laughing after knowing their mission.

Sehun’s shivering in his place. It’s nightmare.

 

 ^ My lovely boys. I’m hungry. Please bake me 100 pieces of ginger bread, can you? Even can’t, still you need. Everything must be done before 2.00pm, not all the wish will be boomed!

GONE!

 

Today is Christmas’s eve. Me is Santa^

 

EXO dropped their jaws. What??

“Yah! Our wishes depend on you guys. Please don’t ruin it” warned Kai.

Tao rolled his eyes. “Then, you bake by yourself! Ginger bread? Seriously, I never know how to make it.” he pissed off.

“I want to sleep.” Luhan stand up and try to leave and proceed to his room. But Sehun was faster to grabbed his collar. “ Do not think to escape, Lulu..”

Luhan pouted. “B-but..” he sobbed.

Sehun soften and hug Luhan over his chest. Patted his back. “ Don’t worry. We can face it together…” Sehun whispered, kiss his forehead.

Tao smacked both Hunhan. “ Finished make lovely dovey drama.. start to work!”

Sehun and Luhan hissed. “We know it!”

EXO left them at the kitchen and go to studio for training, even today is Christmas’s eve.

“Search on web for the recipes. Or maybe we can ask someone for help us?”

They blinked.

Thinking about only one person.

They smirked.

 

 

They stopped in front your door.

Stunned. Reading a note stuck at the door.

 

= See you soon on New Year. We’re on our holiday! =

 

“Huh? This joke is really funny.” Stated Tao.

Sighed.

They’re going back into their apartment in frustrated.

“Can I ask from my mum?”

“Good idea.”

“Or..we just buy it.”

“That’s brilliant!”

“But.. better we try to bake it.”

“Okay.”

 

 

 

In hours before Christmas’s Eve.

You are so busy to prepare everything. L helps you in hands. He feels so excited because we can celebrate Christmas together this year.

You read the entire wish made by EXO.

Suho’s wish :  I hope EXO will become more success in future and we will stand together as ONE. P/s: this year, please celebrate Christmas together^^

Kai’s wish: I want to meet my family even for second. I miss them so much. It’s okay if can’t. they’re always in my heart. I also wish EXO would be more acknowledge by all fans. It’s must be great. It’s my dreams.

Kris’s wish: I hope my family always in healthy and happy. This Christmas is my first to be with Yuki, hope we can celebrate it together whole day *3* I love you, baby! Please always love me too!  EXO is OnE. Thanks for all hardworking, I’m so happy be part of EXO.

Tao’s wish: Gucci. EXO. Gucci. EXO. Gucci. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Chen’s wish: Nothing, I wish everyone will be happy in this holiday. To my members in EXO, please work hard for our comeback. Merry Christmas. P/s: If don’t mind… I want a girlfriend! Kekeke…

Sehun’s wish: I wish EXO will more success in future, we’re ONE. Buy me a car then! Merry Christmas Santa!>,<

Luhan’s wish: To destroy Sehun’s wish. Kekeke…  and more, I want a handmade cheesecake. Can you? Blueberry cheesecake. For EXO, we’re ONE! Fighting (^.^)

Lay’s wish: *accidently deleted without you finished read it.* Sorry Lay.

Baekhyun’s wish: Make Kris hyung in suffer. Get a kiss from Yuki. Hahaha… No matter what, I want the girl I loved live in happiness. I love you, Yuki. Merry Christmas to all EXO but no holiday for us, huh? Let’s celebrate it together. Smile!

D.O’s wish: I’m so tired for cooking. Please someone cook for me. All the best food! Merry Christmas to my family and EXO!

Xiumin’s wish: I wish EXO would conquer over the world in future. Fighting! Give me a beautiful holiday together with all EXO! We’re deserved for it, right?

 Chanyeol’s wish: I wish EXO would become more success in future and we will work hard for that. I want a cat like Yuki noona’s cat. Can I?

 

You just shook your head and smiled.

“You’re really crazy, noona!” said L, while take the paperbag full with Gucci’s bag collection. Tao’s wish.

“What? It’s fun, right?” you giggled.

“Yeah…yeah.. “

You were prepared everything. To fulfill all EXO’s wishes. But one of them, the pity one is Sehun. You almost buy him a car but seriously, Luhan make a wish to destroy it.

Huhu…

You can’t help but need to fulfill Luhan’s wish too.

Yes. You’re Santa. Secret Santa. All the events were planned by you after got green light from Mr. Lee, your adopted father.

EXO deserved to get what they are wants after all suffering and hardworking.

 

You send them the last mission.

 

^ Christmas’s Eve. So wonderful. Please bring out all your hardworking from the mission given, we will meet soon. My four deer would show you the place.

I’m not Santa but you’re.

Merry Christmas, EXO^

 

EXO dumfounded. They’re coming out from the cars and look at the surrounding. Shocked.

A group of children was running over them. Calling their names.

They can see a banner * Welcome to EXO, Merry Christmas!*

“Wow.. what’s that.. I never thought..” Suho lost his words.

Everyone happily greet the children from orphanage’s home. From far, someone smiled in sweet and beautiful. You feel so happy.

“You no need to do this, Young Lady Yuki,” the principle, Mrs. Kwan smiled.

“It’s okay, it’s no big deal. They’re all my friends. I want the kids feel happy this Christmas, I know they’re love EXO so much. My mum would do same thing if she’s alive..” your smile slowly dead. You missed your mum. A lot.

“Yes, you’re correct. Every year, she never forgets us. I feel sorry for on what’s happened”

You hugged Mrs. Kwan shoulder.” Don’t feel sorry. It has been years. This home, I will take responsible. Anything just informs me.”

Mrs. Kwan just nodded.

Like mother, like daughter.

*She’s so kind like you.. Merry Christmas, Lady. Thanks for giving us this kind beautiful gift. It’s so meaningful*

 

“Yuki? What’s are you doing here?” Kris raise his eyebrow when accidently seeing you here. At the orphanage’s home.

Make all EXO changed their look to you. Shocked.

“Surprise?” you grinned.

“What?”

“Come on.. distribute your gift to these children.. they’re waiting for that. Remember? The mission?”

“WHAT???”

“YOU”RE THE SANTA???”

You giggled.

“Are you playing with us?”

“Yah! Don’t be so cold heart.. they’re heard that..” you nodded to the children, surrounding you and EXO.

They’re cleared their throat and smiled to cute children. Soften.

“Psst.. how’s about our wish? You will make it true?” Sehun whispered.

“Of course! Just wait and see..”

“REALLY??” Baekhyun said in loud, make Kris in annoying. *I’m curious what’s his wish..ermm*

You glared to jealousy Kris. * Better he not know.. kekeke  *

“Then.. that’s I can get my new..C..” Sehun in excited before you cut it off.

“At first, you will but your bestfriend, ruined it, so I’m sorry, Sehun-ah..”

“What? Why?”

“What’s your wish, Sehun?” asked Luhan, blinked.

“CAR!”

Luhan make O.O face. * I’m dead!*

“Yah! What’s happened to my wish???” Sehun start cried.

You and Luhan change a look. He gulped in guilty.

“Oh man.. I should wish something realistic!” Suho start complaint. He remembers his wish to celebrate Christmas with EXO.

“I wish Gucci! Wow! I will add it as my collections!” Tao laugh like crazy person.

“Grr… stupid me request blueberry cheesecake!” stated Luhan *beside destroy Sehun’s wish*

“Yes! I would receive my dream holiday!”

But suddenly Chen laugh loud make other silent.

“Why?”

“I wish a girlfriend!!!”

“WHATT??”

 You shook your head when seeing EXO pretends to hit and punch Chen. Teasing him badly. Kris comes near you and hugged your shoulder.

“You’re so naughty, huh? You ignore all my calls and texts just for this planning?” said Kris near your ears. You both quite far from others.

You smiled.

“I’m sorry. But Merry Christmas, Kris oppa..” you peck his lips. But Kris changed it to a beautiful kiss.

“I miss you. Merry Christmas to you too.” He smiled and you smile too. “Then..how’s about my wish?” he teased you.

“I still think about that.. ermm..” you back.

“Yah!..” he yelled, pretend angry.

“I love you, Kris oppa.. I Love You very very very much!” you wrapped your arm over his neck, hugged him tightly. Kris replies your hugging in blushing. Happy. “I love you more than anything, Yuki baby..”

You smiled in happiness.

But… your eyes catches Baekhyun’s eyes.

He grinned. He mouthed to you* don’t forget my kiss, huh?* kekeke…

You glared at Kris, he can’t see it.

Sighed. *why Baekhyun make that stupid wish? Hate it!*

You pouted over Baekhyun!

 

 

Christmas with EXO and your new love.

 

Merry Christmas everyone!

“uh-oh! Yuki noona.. who’s the winner? And the gift?” all eyes focuses on you.

Huh?

Blinked.

You forgot about that! Hahaha…

 

 

=photo album EXO=

= making card in process. lalala...=

 

 

 

 

 

= ermm... no comments=

 

= Gingerbread? they're not baking it! Cheat.. huh!=

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for lame chapter. I will update again. Continued from last chapter. this is only special chapter. Please leave  your comments! @.@