CHAPTER=33=

Who's EXO?

~BETWEEN TWO LOVE~

 

“So.. you are stayed here? Suit for you.” Zico smiled. He is still holding your hands, reluctant to release it.

 He looked at around. Knowing that you stayed at this kind of neighborhood not surprised him at all. He knew your level. He knew your family. He knew that you are the heiress. Your dad is not only wealthy person but he conquers most of hotel business in South Korea.  Your grandpa? He's the one of billionaire in Japan. So, you are the heiress. But since you child, your grandpa always taught you how to find own money without depends with him. Because of that, you spent your leisure time to do part time jobs. And because of that, you meet with Jiho Oppa during that time.

“It’s my dad. I have nothing. He bought the apartment for me and Myungsoo..” You looked at Zico who leaned at his car. The rest of Block B already was going back home but only Zico volunteered to send you back home.

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” you asked him. You remember that Block B need to flight to Vietnam for shooting their new MV for comeback soon.

“I have done everything before I decide to meet you, baby.. “ Zico pinched your nose. He like to tease you. “But this comeback really makes me feel nervous like the hell. I feel so worried..” His voice suddenly cracked.

You feel sorry for him. You knew that Block B and he did having difficult time as idols for past few months. You cupped his face with your palms. You are rubbing his cheek with your thumb. You smiled. You want to comfort him as much you can.

“People will like you guys. Trust me. Everyone will do some mistakes and you guys did reserve the punishment on what have you done before. No one perfect, Jiho oppa. Same with me. I hurt so many people including you..”

“Then.. Why not you come back to me if you feel guilty?”

“Oppa.. You know that I can’t”

“Yup.. I know it. Now, you belong to someone. Do you really love him? More than you love me?”

“Oppa… don’t say like that. Yes, I love him but I will not compare how much I love someone with another one. “

Zico chuckled. “Seem like you love him more than me.”

“Oppa!” You pouted.

“I know.. I know… It is already late, baby. Going back home now..” Zico stand in front of you and try to release your hands. Both of you are suddenly silent. Do not why but you feel like to cry. You try to smile but finally your tears fall down. You are the weak girl!

“I’m really sorry, oppa” you said.

Again, Zico wiped your tears with his thumb. “Did I tell you before that I do not want to hear you say sorry to me?”

You are nod faster and try to endure your tears from fall again.

“Good girl!” Zico whispered and make you smiled.

“I have a lot of fun today, oppa!”

“Me too. Thanks because spent your precious time for us. We are really appreciated it. I am promise that we will not disappoint you. This comeback..we will make sure..people will accept us again.”

“Don’t worry, oppa. Talented people will not easy to forget. You’re awesome and talented producer for Block B, people will admire you.”

“I hope one day, we will work together before you work for EXO!”

Huh?

Zico laughed while you blinked in confuse. “What do you means?”

“Nothing. Just go inside!” Zico shook his head and pushed you away.

“Oppa!” you shouted.

But seeing Zico smiled and waved to you, you know that he will not telling you anything. You waved back to him before enter the building.

*I thought you will choose me again, Yuki..noona*  Zico smiled hard.

 

 

You are waiting for the elevator when someone approached you from behind.

“Are you enjoyed your day with your ex-boyfriend?”

You shocked and lifted your body behind. Your eyes widen.

“Even after you kissed with him in public?”

You dumbfounded.

“You really make me feel disappointed, Kim Yuki!”

*Oh my God! Please don't tell me...*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello readers! It has been long time for me to update. Yet make me do not know how to write. Kekeke.. I’m so busy till early of next year but I try my best to update. Please enjoy the lame chapter..huhu..

Thanks for new subscribers!