CHAPTER=27=

Who's EXO?

~ YOU NEVER ASKED ME~

 

 

You blank. Just blank in this morning.

You forgot about Kris and Baekhyun’s fever, about Kris’s wound. The porridge? You also still not know the porridge has been eaten by Baekhyun till now.

You just BLANK.

 

Everything happened in once in just one day and one day…again? You shares kisses with Kris but slept under Baekhyun’s arm.

Huh? People who saw it SURELY will said you’re the BAD..BAD..BAD..girl! You must be insane!

Your feeling suddenly mixed!

That gay boy, Baekhyun suddenly gives you a different feeling! Well, that’s your thought but the reality, of course the cute Baekhyun is the normal guy. Kekeke…

Sighed.

“Morning noona..” L come and approached you at the kitchen. “Let’s me help you. Give feeds to EXO is not easy. They eat a lot!”

You smiled and nodded. “Thanks!”

At the same time, you heard noisy voice at your room. You shook your head. That’s Kris and Baekhyun. You not sure what happened but you heard some argument between them.

 

“Yah! Baekhyun! Yuki is mine.. Don’t you dare come near her again?!” Shout Kris. His anger can’t control anymore.

“Why? Why? Why? Anything wrong? I will not give up yet!! I told you before!” yelled Baekhyun back from the washroom.

Kris’s blood boiled.

He hissed. Suddenly, he kicks the washroom door. Dump!

“Yah hyung! Be careful. Here not our apartment!”

Kris o.O almost forgot.

 

“Noona, can I ask you about something?”

“Ermm..” you still focus in cooking. Not put full attention at L’s question.

“So noona.. now you’re together with Kris hyung?” asked L, again. He worried what you will answer him.

“Ani…” you said. Cold. *Ani? I just said ani?*

“Ani?” L shocked. *It’s not true right? Noona just planned to play with Kris hyung? *

You nodded. Yes, you very sure about that. You two are sharing the beautiful kisses but..

“But I thought you love him and even sharing a kiss..” L still not believes. He comes near you, looked at your face.

You stayed silent thinking…

“I said to him..I think I love him..and I just want a kiss.” You reply to L. Feel nothing. Really? * Really? Is it my true feeling towards Kris?  Sometimes I feel different but I don’t know. He always makes me annoying but I feel okay with that. I feel safe with him.. just feel like missing something..*

“WHAT?!!! YAH!! KIM YUKI!!”

Huh?

You and L looked behind.

It’s Kris. Since when…

*He heard what I said?*

Kris looks so angry. Yes, he always likes that. But you never had seen his face like that before. Really different. Sometimes you not sure what he’s thinking. He said he love you but is it true?

“We’re not together?” His looking suddenly becomes sad. You’re touched with his words.

“You not really love me? You just played with me? All what you said last night just to comfort me? Am I too bad compared with your ex? Or your feeling suddenly changed after sleep with Baekhyun? You tell me!” Kris attacks you with a bundle of questions.

But you feel something..you softened. Butterflies were suddenly growing in your stomach. You feel happy with his questions. Crazy? You want to smile to him. *Did I was fell into his trap? Into his love?*

You feel warm inside your heart.

 *Yah Kris! You tell me.. is it love? I’m really not sure. My first love is a minor that time and..it’s already 4 years ago. I’m an adult but I’m so stupid when coming about love. Then, you tell me.. this feeling, is it love?*

 

 

You looked at him. “But… you also never asked me to be your girlfriend, right?”

Now you’re sure about that. The missing part is there. He never asked you. That’s make you not confident. You can’t be someone’s girl if he not asking you. Even after thousand saying ‘I love you’  to each other but it’s mean nothing.

Kris silent. *Really? I never asked her to be my girl? Really?*

You try act cold. But actually anytime you will laugh with Kris’s confuse looks.

Baekhyun shocked. *Really?*

“Bwoahh? That’s mean I still have a chance, right?” said Baekhyun with his shining eyes. Puppy eyes. He comes from nowhere.

You feel sorry to Baekhyun. Last night was so beautiful night. You knew him not a gay. You knew his feeling but.. you don’t want him hurt anymore. You’re not deserved for him. You knew it. Just knew it.He still young but it’s not about ages..just..you like him..but it’s not love.

But you winked to Baekhyun. “Work hard okay?” you said just to tease the hanging Kris.

*Am I a bad girl? Jiho oppa.. I’m so bad..I’m sorry. But thank you. You’re my first and always my first but I think I fall in love again..with a annoyed guy..Please pray for my happiness.. and I’m sorry Baekhyun*

“Nooo!!!!”

Kris’s screaming and run to you. Hug you. You giggle.

“I’m sorry. I’m so stupid. Can you be my girl? Officially?” asked Kris, looked into your eyes. His eyes so..

“Why I should choose you?” you again.

“Because I love you..and will make you always love me..” his cheesy words can’t help you. You smiled and nodded.

Baekhyun make face! Hissed..*Tsk! It really no more chances for me!* Pouts. *But thank you for last night memory. I will keep it. You’re so beautiful. This feeling..lets me reserve a for while..because I can’t hate you, Yuki-ah..ani..Yuki noona..*

L feels annoying with the love bird’s drama this morning. * Idk! Drama…drama..drama..*

Kris pecks a kiss on your lips and you kiss him back.

“It’s so ! Just give me my breakfast! I want to eat! I’m so sad so I want to eat more!” Suddenly Baekhyun shouted.

“Hyung! Control yourself. Don’t eat too much!” L gives an early warning.

Huh?

He pouts but..after a while he smiled.

“Yah! Yuki is my OFFICIAL girl so don’t bully her to cook for you! I’m still not counting with you because sleeping with her!” Kris shouted back.

Huh?

Silent.

You, Baekhyun and L were blinking.

Idk! That scene..he already knew it?

Daebak!

You blushed.

“Better you forget everything about last night. You only reserve better moments with Baekhyun. I will not forgive you so easy. You owe me for sleep together and thousand kisses!” Kris holds your head and almost to shook it. Want you lost the memories with Baekhyun… That jealousy Kris!

“Yah!” You smacked him and pouted. “Arasso! I know it.. now, prepare for breakfast!”

Kris smiled happy and kiss your cheek.

“I love you…” He whispered.

You want to reply him when suddenly…

Huh?

 

Dang! Dang!

Ting tong!

Dang! Dang!

Ting tong! Ting tong!

 

You rolled your eyes. You know the creature that always knocks your door like that.

*Stupid Suho!*

Sighed.