CHAPTER=13=

Who's EXO?

~THE REASONS WHY... I'M SORRY~

 

 

Your cell phone rang. Start singing BAP ‘No Mercy’

 

Yeah, sounds good
we fly here B.A.P, leggo

Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap
Yeah, let it go something like…

Ma, Neugeu-Deul Geu-Geon Ai-Da Ai-Ga
Eumaki Jang-Nani-Ga? Goma Ulin Ai-Da
Ni Geu-Kani Nae Ika-Ji, Angeuka-Myeon Nae Ika-Na?
Goma-Hago Dwaess-Dama, Neugeu-Kkeon Jeoli Chia-Ppura

 

Caller Id:  Bad Leader Suho.

You’re not hear it. Still in deep sleeping. Snoring. L awakened a little. The ringing suddenly disturbs his sleep. But actually not effect at all because after that he fall asleep again.

Your cell phone suddenly singing again. Now, song from Block B ‘U hoo hoo’

 

Ijen naege gidae, gidae, gidae
Beautiful my love, love, love
Neoman bomyeon U~Hoo~Hoo
Manyang U~Hoo~Hoo
Baby nado molrae naeibeseon Calling you
Nae mami was irae, irae, irae
Beautiful my love, love, love
Neoman bomyeon U~Hoo~Hoo
Manyang U~Hoo~Hoo
Baby oneulbogo naeil ddo bwado Think for you

 

You got new message.

 

L awakened again. Refuse to fully open his eyes, he poked his head to see his noona in deep sleeping at the couch while he was slept on the floor last night. You two had a long night together.

After the dinner, you talk so much thing with L especially what happened to you yesterday. L laughed like crazy when he knows that you will film Mnet Scandal with Kris and Baekhyun. But you’re really not happy about that. You can do anything but not to appear at TV with some other guys. Then, L comforted you because he knew why. Jiho a.k.a Zico, the leader of Block B.

 

“L-ah, do you think Jiho oppa will angry to me?” You ask L, your face sad.

L sighed before look at you.

“Noona-ah..It’s already 4 years. If you really love him, why do you let him go last time?”

You smile. Fake smile.

“Because I don’t want to be a bad girlfriend. You know me, sometimes I can be a greedy one. He wants to achieve his dreams, what can I do just support him. And..most important, I’m not trust long distance relationship.”

For the first time, you revealed the real reason why you broke up with Jiho to someone else. Yes, correct! You’re really not trust long distance relationship.

L’s face changed. Surprise when hear the real reason. He become sad. He looks at the floor.

“I’m sorry…”

You rise your head, confused when suddenly L apologizes.

“I’m sorry… It’s all because of my mum right?” He continues again.

“L-ah…” then, you just notice something before you continue. “It’s not like that!”

L smirked. He shook his head.

“Even though, you not told anyone but I knew it long time ago. I’m not kid anymore, noona. You felt hurt and phobia when dad and your mum were divorce because of my mum. Dad was cheating with my mum at here while you and your mum stayed at Japan. It’s become worst when your mum died in airplane crash. Mum told me everything. She felt sorry on what happened to you. She more regret because you never angry to her. Even sometimes you become cold person but you still can accept on what happened with your parents…”

You shook your head and swung L’s shoulder. You even can’t say it’s not true while it is the main cause why you’re afraid with relationship like that.

“I’m sorry..” You whispered. You plant your face at his shoulder.

Cry.

L cries too.

You never cry again after your mum died except when you were broke up with Jiho 4 years ago and when Jiho called you a few days ago. You cry that time because you really miss him. You can't hold the feeling. Sometimes you feels regret. You’re not strong enough to protect your love because you’re scare. You’re afraid if the history will become same again. Because of long distance relationship.

 

Last night become long night… You and L only fell asleep at 6 am!! Too much things want to reveal and cleared before you two fell slept at the living room. And now…everything was okay except you’re still snoring right now.

“Noona…wake up!” L shook your body.

No response.

L glances to his watch. What? Just 8.10am???? His head feel dizzy. That's mean he only sleeps for two hours! That’s why you not respond and still have deep sleeping.

Thanks God because today is Sunday and no class to attend. Except you! Why? You have part time job as EXO’s personal assistant!

The door bell sound.

L groaned like crazy. Too lazy to open the door.

But the bell keeps sound.

L scratching his messy bed hair and walk to the door with hangover. His eyes still half close.

 

“Noona still not pick up the phone, hyung?” Asked D.O when look Suho already stayed in front your door. Keep press the bell.

“I think noona still tired because having hard time last night” Xiumin whispered at D.O. Both of them suddenly laughed. Suho just glared.

But suddenly, they got smacked from behind. It’s Kris and Baekhyun. Your future boyfriends!

 “Why…..” Xiumin and D.O pouted together.

“Don’t ever say anything about last night!” Kris warned them.

“Yeah…”

Xiumin push D.O to wait the elevator. The rest of EXO already go to the studio. They’re need to practice first for this morning before have photo shoot at this afternoon.

Suho press again the bell.

“I think noona really use her full energy last night..”

“Hyung!”

“Suho-ah!”

Kris and Baekhyun pouted.

Suho grinned. Enjoy teasing them.

Then, the door opened. Suho is ready to yell to you when suddenly he notice that it’s not you stand in front him. But a shirtless boy with only have boxer! The worst thing is same boy like last night!

Suho dumbfounded. Kris and Baekhyun have heart attack!

“Oh…hi..good morning!” L wishes three EXO while rubbing his eyes. He’s still sleepy. But still look so CUTE…and Y? His abs… omo….

Oh my… what are you thinking EXO? He’s a boy. Same with yours!

They three suddenly lost their words. Their mouths wide open a little.

Awkward.

Especially when remember about last night. Suddenly, they become BLUSHING!

Suho cleared his throat.

L opened the door to let them enter.

“Come in.. Noona still not awake up yet.” L pointed to you at the couch. Still cover yourself with the blanket.

“She has hard time last night. I think she still tired.” Said L while lead the three EXO to living room.

Okay! L’s statement can be described to many means.

L’s mean – You tired because you’re late sleep. Had the sprained ankle. Make you cries because miss your mum and Jiho.

Three EXO’s thought – only one! You had s*x for all night! That’s why you tired.

Suho, Kris and Baekhyun stand in front of you while L was missing to his room. Kris goes to you and shook your body using his leg. When thinking about last night, make him angry and jealous.

Well, the boy with you still young and hot too. You must enjoy yourself!

“Yah! Wake up…!” He shouted.

 No response.

Suho and Baekhyun explore your home. Actually, this first time they enter your home because you always hang out at their home.

The living room looks quite messy.

Baekhyun pouted.

He can imagine that you and him..had..arrgghh…. his mind block himself not thinking about that!

“I don’t think noona will follow you guys today.” Suddenly L appears from his room. He look little fresh even his eyes still swallow.  Most important, he did wearing his shirt!

He goes to the kitchen and start prepares breakfast.

“You’ll already have breakfast?” ask L.

But wait a minute..why did he look familiar with you home? You stayed with a boy???? EXO never knew about that!

Once again, they dumbfounded.

“Er…yy-yes” with no reason, Baekhyun stuttered. Surprise.

Awkward. They looked at each other.

“I think we’re disturbing you two today…then, we will go first. “said Suho, later. Same time tries push Kris and Bakehyun to the door.

“Huh? Already want to leave? Stay for a while. Let’s drink a coffee first. This is first time you guys come here right? Because you guys looks awkward. Relax, do like your home. I don’t mind. Noona always talked about EXO. She always said she hate you’ll but I think she start to like EXO.” L chuckled.

Huh?

Kris and Baekhyun look interested.

“But..may I know who are you?”

“Oh me? Noona not telling you guys?”

“No..”

“Huh…bad noona! So, I’m Kim Myungsoo, but please called me L. I’m noona’s little brother. Step little brother.”  L shake hands with every of them.

“Step little brother??”

“Same dad but different mum.” L smile before continue. “ Noona mixed blood but I’m purely Korean”

“So…that’s you two had illegal relationship?!” Do know why suddenly that question comes out from Baekhyun’s mouth. Kris smacked his stomach.

“Huh?” L confused. “Why are you said like that?”

They’re look away. Rubbing own back neck.

Suho grinned. “Maybe..it’s not sound good. But we’re not ert! Really! Please don’t misunderstand! We’re not willing to..just an accident..”

Huh? ert? L more confused. He examines every one of them. After a while, he understands. He burst out with big laugh!

Now, turn EXO become confused.

“Bwoahaha… that’s why you guys were stayed in front our door last night?? Aigoo… you guys really funny. That’s why noona said sometimes you guys look stupid!”

Okay. That’s rude. Like little brother, like sister.

Suho, Kris and Baekhyun rolled their eyes. Looked at L.

“It’s not like what you guys heard! Aigoo… I told noona not screams too loud last night. Now, you guys were misunderstanding with us.”

“Misunderstanding?”

“There…my clumsy noona was fell at the bathroom and sprained her ankle. I asked her to go to hospital but she refuse. To make sure the sprain not become worst, I did massage for her. That’s she screamed like that. Okay??”

They dumbfounded again. Just like that?

“Thanks God… Thank you very much because make this thing cleared.” Baekhyun suddenly hug L with happy.

Suho laughed.

Kris has deep breathed. * What the stupid…aisshh..never mind..*

Then, Kris looked at you. Soft. First time he looks your sleeping face. Beautiful like an angel. He smile.

Baekhyun still hugging L but Suho notice that Kris touch your hair. He never look Kris become this soft person after…she had leave him a year ago during their trainees..Kris’s first love!

Suho changed a look to Baekhyun then. Baekhyun look so happy. *What do should I do? Yuki noona is Baekhyun’s first love! But look like Kris hyung really fall with noona..and Kris will do anything for someone his love!*