CHAPTER=32=

Who's EXO?

~BLOCK B vs FIRST LOVE~

 

 

You missed the Inkigayo time. You were hangout together with EXO after their performance. Kris so noisy because need to carry you cat when Cowboy suddenly fell asleep and lazy to walk by himself. You also trick him by put Kiki inside his backpack. He only notices after arrive at home.

Kekeke..

You like tease Kris.

“Baby! Don’t ever bring your cats anymore! I don’t want to take care of them!” Kris warned you after return Kiki back to you but you just make an innocent face.

Kris followed you to enter your apartment while you let Kiki be together with her hyungs.

“Drink?” you asked him.

“Just give me water.” He said, lying down on the couch. Grab the remote control and start switch on the television. He acts like as a master at your home.

You hissed.

“Tired?” You asked. You give him a glass of water but he asked you to put on the coffee table first.

He just nodded laziness. You smiled.

Suddenly Kris sits up and hugs you from behind. “Why?” You shocked.

“Just for a while. I just want to be like this..hugging you from behind.” Kris closed his eyes and plants his face at your neck.

You chuckled. You never thought Kris could be childish like this.

“I miss you…” he whispered.

Or…you can say actually he could be a romantic?

“What? We’re together for whole day but you still miss me?”

“But you’re flirting to other guys! You never looked at me. I’m so angry and jealous..”  Kris kiss your neck before resting his chin on your shoulder later.

You lifted your head to meet eyes with him. He really looks so tired.

“Because they’re so handsome..” you grinned.

“Yah!” Kris shouted and released his hug. He pulled you to be facing him.

“I’m hundred times so handsome compared them. Beside they’re just dongsaeng…”

“Then..you? Already become namja?”

“I can prove it if you want…”

“I don’t want!”

“But I want.” Said Kris and press his lips towards you. Both of you smiled between the kiss. It has become hot and passionate when you heard someone cleared his throat.

You and Kris looked at each other. Shocked.

“Here still has a minor if you guys not remember. “ L rolled his eyes.

Kris hissed. *This kid..*

“You are at home, Myungsoo?”

“For whole day…” said him before heading to the kitchen.

“I think I should go home. It’s already late..”

You send Kris to the door and he leaned a good night kiss to you. You feel so happy tonight. When you are turning back, L already stand beside you. His face look kind..

“Noona.. I have something to tell you.”

Huh?

 

 

 

You sat on the bench at the park. You know this time would be coming. Last week, L told you about Block B’s comeback on October. Yes, you already knew about it because you did read it at the internet. It is not just about that but…

Your feeling mixed this time.

You do not know what you should do. It is already past a few years but you seriously cannot say NO when L said that Block B want to meet you. It is not only Zico but the rest of Block B is your friends. You knew them since they’re trainee. After debut, Block B did a few times for their showcases at Japan and from there you become close with them but that time, you’re not meeting Zico frequently because he so busy produce Block B’s album. Even after showcase, you only can say ‘hi’ to him.  Actually, he tries to ignore you. You know it. He still cannot accept that you both not belong together anymore. He sulked with you. After that, you never meet him again. So..

You miss Jiho oppa.

 

You miss him.

You miss Block B.

You miss them.

Since back to Korea, you never give a visit them except Jiho did call you for once. Just like that. But today..

“Yuki noona!”

Your heart burst out when heard someone calling your name. You knew this voice. PO’s voice.

You’re stand up and lifted your body to behind. Seven guys smiled and waved to you. Your tears were suddenly falling down without any warning. Block B. It is really Block B. For real.

“Yuki noona… long time no see!” Yukwon smiled.

“Yuki…you look so beautiful!” It’s Taeil.

“Noona! I miss you..” said Jaehyo, rubbing his neck.

“You should be come and visit us after arrive at Korea..” B-Bomb pouted.

“Seem you already forget us..huh?” Kyung also make a face.

You chuckled. Wipe your tears. Your happy tears.

Block B comes near you. Hug you one by one. *My kids...they were grew up in healthy..*

“You never try to call me back, huh?”

Jiho aka Zico.

You stunned. Meet with this guy again after broke up almost twist your feeling. You cannot help yourself. You truly miss him. You..

“I’m sorry..oppa..” you stuttered.

He has just shaken his head and opens his arms for you. Without any reluctant you run and hug him..tightly.

“I miss you.. thanks for comeback” Zico whispered.

You nodded.

“Thanks for your hardworking.”

Zico nodded.

“Eww…don’t act lovely dovely in front us! Yah!” Block B yelped.

You’re blushing but Zico just act nothing. “Because we’re special!” claimed Zico. You looked at him. Confused. Zico smiled and winked to you. “No matter what..Even we’re not together as couple but you always the special one to me..”

“Jiho oppa..” you lost your words. He never changed..no! He changed a lot, become more mature than before.

Seeing him like this, make you feel guilty after what you had done to him. He is never angry with you. Even, you’re the one who asked for break up, he never hate you..

In these four years, he never forgets about you even both you not talked too much. He never missed to send a gift to you during your birthday, Valentine day, Christmas day..include the your anniversary with him. He always remembers the important dates.

You can feel his love.

But your love…

“Noona! Today.. You’re belongs to us, okay!”

You laughed and nodded.

Reunite again with Block B, will make your life be different. You do not care what people say about them. You knew them better than others did. They are special. They are the idols who being themselves inside and outside not others.

“As long as you guys paying… I am still student. No money!”

“Isk.. You are the heiress, noona! But never mind… I will claim back with your grandpa.” naughty Kyung laughed.

You hissed.

“If you dare!” you .

“Nothing that we’re not dare.. We’re Block B!”

You just shook your head. After that, you are hangout together with Block B for whole day. They told you that tomorrow morning, they would be flight to Vietnam to shoot their new MV. You asked them about their new album but no one wants to tell you. You pretend sulk. Then, Zico promised that you would be the first one to get their new album before launching.

Aigoo… Zico always take care of you.

“I write a song…for you.” Zico whispered when both you walk alone while other Block B already missing to find the food stall.

You looked at him. He looks calm in front of you and not being crazy like he always show to his fans.

Huh?

“Myungsoo did told me..” he stopped.

You raise your brow.

“About what?”

“Now.. You’re dating with Kris from EXO.”

You stunned.

You eyes widen.

You can feel your heart stop beating.

You never thought that Zico would talk about this. You not dare to tell him because you worried that he will be angry with you. 

“O-oppa..” you stuttered.

But Zico just smiled.” Don’t worry about me or feel sorry. As long as you happy, I would be happy too. I thought, I still have a chance but look like… our love not forever. I should admit it now. You’re not belong to me..”

“Oppa..”

“But.. you must promised me, you must be happy with him, okay? If he bullies you, you must tell me. I will teach him because make my precious girl cry and sad. I will protect you.”

“Oppa.. I’m sorry.”

“I said don’t feel sorry. I do not want to hear it.”

You stayed silent.

Zico cupped your face with his palms. “But.. for last time, please let me to tell you this.. I miss you and I still love you..” Zico cried and smiled.

Zico cried. Last time you see him cried on your break up day. Four years ago.

Your tears fell too.

 Your heart breaks like a broken mirror into pieces. *Please do not cry, oppa. I’m sorry. I am really sorry. I am a bad girl.*

Zico leaned a kiss on your lips. Goodbye kiss.

 

But you don’t know that someone was accidently watched you…from far.