CHAPTER=31=

Who's EXO?

~FLIRTING TIME, BABE!~

 

 

“Yah!” Kris shouted so loud. Enough to make Daehyun and Niel suddenly returns to reality.

“Omo..I’m so sorry, beautiful girl!” said Niel straighten his body and bows to you.

Daehyun help you to wake but Kris smacks his hand, not allowed him to touch you. You hissed with the jealousy Kris.

“I’m sorry too. Are you not hurt in somewhere, right?” asked Daehyun.

You shook your head “No! No! It’s nothing. Don’t worry so much. It’s just an accident..but I’m enjoy it..”  You grin.

But Kris at your side..his blood boiled.

*The one was hurt is me!* Kris tried to control his anger when you keep ignore him.

“Are guys okay, right?” you asked Daehyun and Niel. Then, you touch Niel’s shoulder before changes to touch Daehyun’s cheek.

 

Kris…boiled.

 

Daehyun blushes!

“Aigoo..Daehyun oppa! You’re so handsome when see you so close like this..” You pinch his cheek.

“But.. I’m not so handsome..but that's what people say.. ” Daehyun keep blushing and nervous.

“Oppa! I’m your big fan.. can I have your sign and take a photo together?”

“For a pretty girl like you… I will do anything what you want!” Daehyun smiled. Happy.

 

Kris..boiled.

 

EXO tried to cover their laughs. Some of them already enter inside and burst out their laugh. So funny looked at jealousy Kris!

You pass to Daehyun a notebook and let him to leave his sign before end with taking a Polaroid photo together.  You make a cute face.

 

Kris..boiled.

 

“Oppa..can you asked your members to take some photos with me too?”

“Sure can!” said Daehyun. After that, you and the rest of BAP in together, with different styles, take a few of Polaroid photos!

Daehyun and Himchan wrapped their arms around your shoulder both left and right. Make buing-buing signs. Zelo is under you. BYG, Jongup and Youngjae stand at your behind.

Niel helps you to take all the photos.

 

Kris…boiled.

 

“Daebak! Daebak! I’m feel so glad for coming here. You guys really awesome!  I bought your albums start from BAP debut!”

“Thanks for your support. If you don’t mind, can we know your name?” asked BYG.

“Yuki.. but if you want..you can call me BABY!” You blush. BAP chuckled with your words. They’re understand why you said like that..

“Noona, you’re really funny!” said Zelo later.

 

Kris..boiled.

 

“You don’t like me, Zelo?” your face fell. Pretend. Kekekeke…

“Ani..ani.. I really like you, noona!”

Gottcha!

“I like you too, Zelo…” you smiled.

 

Kris…boiled.

 

You talks to them for a while before BAP need to go for their last preparation before the performance. You change to Teen Top later. Aigoo… you really fell in love with this group. You start to love them when they comeback with ‘CRAZY’ song.  They suddenly become a different idols compared since their debut.

“I like your y dances!” You claimed make Teen Top blushing.

Niel, L.joe, Changjo, CAP, Ricky and Chunji.

Surely, you knew them better than EXO. Oh, EXO? Nevermind.

Like BAP before, you make them leave their signs on your notebook and the take a few Polaroid photos. You graps Sehun’s arm and asked him to help you. You make a face when Sehun tried to reluctant.

Kekeke…poor Sehun.

“L.joe oppa! Can I take the photo just two of us?” you asked L.joe.

“Okay!” said L.joe.

You giggled. You two stand together and make a cute face. Just in time Sehun finished said ‘1..2…3..’, suddenly you leaned a kiss on L.joe’s cheek.

The latest Polaroid photo comes out... you kiss L.joe.

“L.joe oppa.. I’m sorry. I cannot hold my feeling anymore!” You covered your face. Shy.

While L.joe stayed blushing with your suddenly action.

 EXO make O.O faces.

 

Kris…boiled.

 

TeenTop tease L.joe because get a kiss from you. You like it. They enter the backstage room and leave you and a few EXO at outside.

You stopped being a cheap fangirl and suddenly changed to a mature young lady. You fan yourself. Feel hot! Your face still in red.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” asked Kris.

Huh?

You lifted your head. Blinking.

“Oh…Kris-ah! Are you here? Since when?” you asked innocent.

“Yah! Kim Yuki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

You and EXO cover the ears.

The mad Kris.

You grinned.  Suho and Baekhyun just shook their head not believe. You’re so difficult to understand!

*What’s happened to my lovely girl? Flirting to different guys in open public?* Baekhyun thought.

*Aishh..if I knew this thing will happen, till dead I will not give her the pass!* Suho sighed.

Sehun rolled his eyes on you. *Bad noona!*

Only Lay chuckled. *You’re so cute!*

Huh?

Chanyeol glared to Lay. Suspicious. *What’s wrong with him?*

You fix your messy hair and straighten your blouse again.

Okay, beautiful!

You smiled.

You come near Kris, cup his face with your palms and peck a kiss on his lips. “Sorry..I’m late, Kris-ah! Traffic jammed!” you said. Kekeke..

Kris lost his words. *Traffic jammed? I can’t believe she said that! Such a ‘GOOD’ reason! She was stuck with her biases in front my eyes, called every of them with OPPA, even kissed that Shorty L.joe?*

“Daebak, noona! You’re such a shameless girlfriend! “ said Chanyeol again without thinking.

Baekhyun mad with Chanyeol. Chanyeol yelps when Baekhyun hit his stomach. "Why?” he cried.

“Just shut up, Yeol!” Baekhyun warn.

Chanyoel pouts. * I just tell the true!*

Kris keep glares to you until make you feel annoying.  “Okay..okay.. I’m sorry. It’s just out of control action!” You pouted.

*Another stupid reason! She did think I am a kid?*

“Why don’t you call me, oppa too?”

Oh..That issue! No wonder why he’s so angry.

“For what? You’re younger than me!”

“Yah! You called them, oppa without any hesitant.  Why are you refusing to call me, oppa? I’m your boyfriend!”

You hissed.”Then…can I change my boyfriend?” You tease Kris more. Kekeke..

Boiled! Boiled!

“Noona! Choose me!” Baekhyun pulls his hand on the air. Grinned.

“Okay!” You raise your thumbs.

But Kris pulls your arms when you wants to walk to Baekhyun.

“Don’t you dare…baby…”  Kris whispered in horror voice at your ears.

Gulped!

 

“Yuki-ah! We’re going first! Please watch our performance, okay?” BAP winked to you. Just in time, you ignore Kris and become a BABY.

“Fighting, OPPAs!” you shouts.  Waved to them. Happy.

“She’s my girl! Okay. Listen to me.. KIM YUKI IS BELONGING TO KRIS WU!”  Kris shouts so loud. His voice echoed along the hallway.

“YAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you and EXO shouts together to Kris.

Kris shocked.

You kicked his leg before dragged him enter the backstage room. You start to mumble.

 

Kris keeps you away from TeenTop. He makes sure that you always in front his eyes. But not always..you’re free when EXO start their performance on the stage!

Hahaha…

Kris warns you for not flirting on BAP and TeenTop again! You just nodded and pushed him away.

But… you’re enjoy chatting and laughing with your biases! Hahaha..

Hey, is not easy to get the pass so you must fully use it. They’re also like your cats. BAP feels so glad when you named one of cats as BABY.

Surely, your cats will be famous after this because BAP and TeenTop keep filming and taking photos with your cutey kids.

“EXO start to perform!” said Ricky.

You stops laugh and focus your eyes on the TV screen inside the room. EXO in their live performance.

You smiled.

Today, they become the guest. It’s already a few months after their first debut.  You are wondering why your appa, Mr. Lee make them promoting debut album more than 6 months? 

*They need to do new comeback soon… I’m worried their fans feel bored with the same songs! Except me! Because..till now I still could not accept their songs!*

Sighs.

You recall again, when you are first meeting with EXO. It’s not so sweet but just unforgettable memories. Rude and no sincere.

Honestly, you’re still not familiar with all EXO’s members. You just knew their names but not themselves except you talk much with Kris, Baekhyun and Suho. The rest…ermm… As you said before, you just dig their names from the internet!

 Poor you!

*I need to do something with them! It’s not a fair relationship if I’m just hang out with them without knowing them. From heart to heart! Ermmm…what should I do? Go for a vacation?*

You shocked with your thinking.

“Vacation?” You whispered. *With EXO?*

You smirked before texting to someone!