CHAPTER=29=

Who's EXO?

~THE HUGE SECRETS~

 

Mr. Lee Soo Man.

The President.

You smirked. You knocked the door and heard someone shouted from inside. “Come in!”

You open the door and see the President of SM Ent looks busy at his table. He lifted his head, meet eyes with you.

“Kim Yuki.. so you’re here.” Mr. Lee stands up and walks to near you. He smiled.

You just nodded. Your eyes so wild looking around..explore his office.

“Please sit.” He guides you to the couch. You follow him and sit down.

“So…how’s with EXO nowadays?” He asked.

You shrugged your shoulder. Stayed silent. Cold-hearted person for suddenly.

Mr. Lee chuckles. “You never changed since the last time I meet you..”

You silent. Still not open your mouth. That’s not mean you being rude to the President of SM Ent but..

“They just told me..you refused to accept the offer of Mnet Scandal. Why so suddenly? Because of Zico? You know what.. I’m so excited to see you joined the show. But now you’re really disappointed me.. Even, I already planned everything to get beautiful scene between you and my kids. ” he sighed.

You glared to him. Actually, Mr. Lee Soo Man not just the President of SM Ent, but more than that. Only a few people in Korea knew your previous relationship between Jiho aka Zico from Block B because the history happened in Japan. But the man in front of you knew about it!

“You not allowed to talk about him..” finally you open your mouth. Stay stares to him.

“Why not? Like you..He’s also my precious kid. If not his attitude, maybe he already debut with SHINee since earlier.” Mr. Lee confesses.

You smirked. Jiho and SHINee? Yes, you knew about it. Jiho almost debut with SHINee that time. But because of stupid reasons, Jiho decided to leave SM and enter new company. Jiho never told you but his pre-debut is so suffering. You knew everything about him.

You looked away.

“You should apologize! That’s rude!”

“Okay..okay..I’m sorry, okay? Please don’t be mad anymore. The story was already past a few years. He also was success right now. I think his decision to leave SM is not too bad. He found his way. And you..  I will not push you to join the show anymore..”  said Mr. Lee. *But my plans were ruined! I want to see her on TV!* Sighed.

You sighed. Pouted. Then, smiled. Soften.

Mr. Lee smiled too.” Come here my baby..” Mr. Lee opens his arms for you.

You suddenly run to Mr. Lee and hug him. “I miss you so much..APPA!” You giggles happy.

“Really? I don’t think so. When we’re meeting at EXO’s place before, you just ignore me!”

You grinned.

“Such a naughty girl huh?!”

Another secret.. Actually you’re Mr. Lee Soo Man's adopted daughter! Since when? Since before your mum give birth of you!

“You should come and visit me since earlier.. but you just enjoy play around with my kids, huh? I guess, you still not visit your dad and stepmum too..”

You pouted. Your appa is starts mumbling. Like always..  But he’s correct. It’s already a few weeks you came to Korea but you still not give a visit to your birth dad.

You’re still not willing.

Mr. Lee Soo Man is a truly best friend of your dad and late mum. What to say..their friendship too deeper and awesome. He always visits you when you stayed with your grandpa. Well..more frequent and  honestly compared with your birth dad, you’re closer with him. He was adopting you and L as his children. Like you..he always love joking around.

“But appa…”

“Ermmm…”

“I do not hate dad, right? I love L so much. I like aunty too.. but I don’t know. Dad and I always like a stranger.”

“Because he feel guilty..”

Huh?

“Your dad can’t forgive himself after what happened to you and your late mum.”

You shocked. *For real?*

“Just go visit him and have a slow talk. It’s gonna be okay.”

You think something. *Maybe.. it’s quiet so long after our last meeting with my dad.*

“Well..See you here. Can appa ask you some favor?” Mr. Lee Soo Man grinned. So mean.

Oh..oh! You don’t like that glance.

“About what?” you asked. Not interested.

“About EXO..”

What??

“I told already..I’m not joining the show!”

“Is not about the show…”

“Then what?”

“About EXO's new comeback..”

Huh?

“Then?”

“Appa know what are you doing in Japan these years..For these things, I’m really glad for Zico after what he had done to you…”

Huh?

You confused.

“Don’t make that face.. you know what appa's mean..”

“I don’t know..”

Mr. Lee So Man hissed. *This girl…*

“Don’t ask me to become their producer for next comeback..” you said randomly.

“Gotcha! You’re so genius! Can you?”

“WHAT??? Of course NOT!” You shouted. Shocked.

But wait…wait…how could appa knew about it? That you’re a young awesome producer at Japan? Even your grandpa also did not know about that. Your secret and underground occupation! Hahaha…

Yes..Jiho changed you a lot.

“I’m the President of SM Ent.. this thing just a small matters!” Mr. Lee grinned. *Except Zico told me everything.. But since when I become so close with that troublesome kid?* Sighed.

“Is just enough appa.. I was comeback to Korea to continue my study not being producer for your children.. You should know..SM and I not having a good relationship…” You really mean it. You not care so much about SM Ent. That's why you not familiar with their artists.

“Yah! You’re such a bad girl! It must be Zico who taught you to hate my company and my children..”

You laughed. He’s correct. SM Ent is a very big entertainment company but only EXO can get your attraction after a few incidents.

Your Triple B biases also come from different companies. But not from SM Ent. See?

Well..You still learn how to love EXO’s songs till now. T.T

“Just let me finish my study, appa..”

Mr. Lee Soo Man sighed. Mission failed …AGAIN!

 

You leave the SM Ent after asked your appa to keep silent about your identity from EXO. Well..it’s not fun anymore if they all know about that. You want to be an independent person, not stand as Mr. Lee Soo Man’s adopted daughter.

 

Sighed.

 

Tomorrow will be coming. That’s mean Inkigayo time!

Kekeke…