CHAPTER=24=

Who's EXO?

~HEARTBROKEN vs AM NOT A GAY!~

 

L blinking.

Err…

*What should I do? Hyung would die if continued like this…*

L tries to open his mouth to talk something but he no dare. He stunned at beside.

Sob!

Another spoon.

Sob!

Sob!

Your Bengal cat also stunned. Your Bacon sits on the chair while looking at him. It’s not interesting but just..confusing?

Sob!

Sob!

Meow…

He give strong glared to Bacon before continue eating.

Bacon suddenly silent. *Meow.. I want to eat too..meow..*

“Hyung…get easy..please eat slowly.. if not you will be choking..” L stuttered. L in shocked when he shot him a scary glare, enough to make L shut up his mouth. L ducked his head. Really scary!

*Okay..just eat..just eat. I know you hurt. So..just eat*

He suddenly choked. He hit his chest a few times while his mouth still full.

“Water..waterr..” L become panic and run to give a glass of water to him. He drinks it just in one shot.

L relief. *Thanks God! No bad thing happened!* He wipes his cold sweat at forehead.

Sob!

Sob!

But the sulking Baekhyun still don’t want to stop. He stand up and took again the pot is still filled with porridge.

“Noo!!” L shouted.

But Baekhyun not even care.

L shivering.. That’s porridge was made by you for three persons!! But..but..how can Baekhyun eat it for alone?!

Sob!

Sob!

Baekhyun so sad. So mad. Hurtful. Stressful. Disappointed.

*Trust me.. he would die of fullness!* L sighed.

L shook his head. *Poor Baekhyun hyung…love is so hurtful right? But what could I do? I want noona to be happy too*

Earlier, not just Baekhyun but L also accidently saw his noona was kissing with Kris at the bedroom. After that, he saw the hurt Baekhyun start eating the porridge by himself non stop. Sulking.

 

 

Kiss..you kiss again..with Kris? For real?

Your heart starts beating like crazy. This feeling..how to say? The only one person can make you like this before..just Jiho!

Is not true right? You not fall in love with Kris right? You just confused! Yes, confused! Confused with his kiss!!

You two gasp for the air. You can feel your face growing hot. Kris leans his forehead on yours while his palms on your cheek. His thumb plays with your lips. Your swollen lips.

You panic but you can’t move *what should I do?*

Your heart in just anytime will be burst out! You can’t breathe normally. You feel dizzy.

Kris smirked.

“I love you..” he whispered.

*What?!*

“I’m sorry..” he said again. But his voice sound sad.

Huh?

“I should not going mad earlier..so you no need looking for me alone in the rain. I’m sorry for being childish. I’m just jealous when see you kiss Suho.”

You meet eyes with him. Looks into his eyes. *Kris..* you become soften.

“But thank you. Thank you because looking for me. Even though Suho was asked you, but I’m so happy you because you’re looking for me. Thank you very much!!” Kris smiled.

You chuckled.

“I’m sorry. The person who should apologize is me. I’m sorry..” You whispered. Just enough for Kris heard it.

“I always make people around me feel hurt with me… I’m sorry.” You said again. That’s true. Sometimes, you always do or say something without thinking. The selfish you. You hurt people without care their feeling.

“I don’t know what is your feeling towards me is. I knew Baekhyun also in love with you..well, yet you still have beautiful memories with your first love. I don’t want to push you so hard. But I really love you. Don’t know since when but you suddenly become the important girl for me. You always make me going crazy. Maybe since earlier, you should not tease me too much!” Kris chuckled. Same with you.

Yes. You remember.

Your stupid action when you bite Kris’s ears during you both second meeting. That’s time you just know that you and him is neighbor!

“But.. I remember most is the half Baekhyun! So y!” you laughed.

“Yah! Kim Yuki!” Kris shouted. Angry.

“You must forget that scene! You’re not allowed to remember it! Forget about that faster! ” Kris holds your head tighten. He pouted.

You just laughed.

“It’s nothing for me. I always saw hot men!” you declare. .

Kris’s face red again. Shy or angry? Kekeke..

“What? Yah! You’re ert girl! That’s mean I must show my abs too!” Kris smirked.

You eyes widened. Shocked.

“Hell! Don’t you dare, Kris Wu Yi Fan!”

Kris stunned.

“You just called me by my real name? You know my real name?” he asked. Blinking

“Why? You don’t like it?” you asked him back. Winked to him and giggles.

“Of course I like it!  I love you so much!” He hugs you again. Like don’t want to leave you.

You smiled. You reply his hug.

“I think.. I love you too.. but I don’t know.” You whispered between the hug. Your face was really red. This is so embarrassing! You hide your face at his chest.

“What? Really? For real? You love me too?”

 

Baekhyun is stops eating. He and L lifted their head to your room. Kris’s voice was so loud. Enough to make all people inside this home hear it.

*Yuki noona love Kris hyung?*

Sob!

Sob!

Baekhyun become sadder than before. He still continues eating. It’s a nightmare!

Sob!

Sob!

“Hyung..please calm down..everything will be okay..” L have panic syndrome again.

“My heart is broken. it's not okay!” Baekhyun shouted with full mouth.

“Yeah..it’s not okay..but please stop eating! You would be sick later..”

“I already sick! It’s doesn’t matter!”

Sob!

Sob!

Baekhyun cry.

L sighed.

Bacon leaned his head on the table. *Meow…*

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Baekhyun sobbed.

Huh? L blinking.

 “Err…okay..” L blank. *Is it mean I say YES?*

Baekhyun nodded. He spent the last feed with BURP!

L sighed. He feels relief in the end that Baekhyun stops eating. He has done with a pot of porridge! He’s really a dinosour!

“Do you have an ice-cream?”

*What??* L dumbfounded. Again?

“Yah! Hyung! Please stops eating! You’re really like a girl. Broken heart will not make you died. After a while you will be okay. Think positive. Don’t be so weak!” L yelled. Can’t control his anger for sudden. He hissed. He can’t stand any longer. He feels sleepy right now.

Huh?

Sob!

Baekhyun pouts.

Sob!

Omo… not again? It’s not for real, right?

Sob!

Baekhyun starts tears.

Sob!

L panic again! *I’m going crazy! Yah! I still have classes need to attend tomorrow. Please don’t make any drama tonight okay?*

“She’s my first love!”  Baekhyun sobbed.

Aishh… L was scratching his head. Crazy! He goes to the refrigerator and looking for the medicine. Then, he put the medicine and a glass of warm water in front of Baekhyun.

“Eat this. Then, we’re going to sleep!” L commands.

*Oh my God! What happened to me? I’m a guy but I must have to comfort a sulking guy? Where is my stupid noona? Having a beautiful romance with new boyfriend while I need cheer up this guy? Omoo…*

“I really love her..”

“Yah! Eat this! Faster!”

“Why she never look at me?”

“Hyung! Hurry up. I want to sleep!”

“I want to be her man. But it’s not fair because she never give me a chance..”

L becomes really mad. Now, no more the kind L. He's tapping the dining table before come near to Baekhyun. L cupped Baekhyun faces with his both palms. Meet eyes to each others.

Baekhyun shocked. Errr.. *He is not trying to kiss me, right? I like girl!*

 

 

Kris pecks your lips again before turn to hot kiss.

You push him away before Kris become wilder. He pouts but you just laughed. You drag him out from the bedroom.

“Come on. The porridge will be cold. You must eat it faster. I don’t want your fever become worst! And..your hand.. I will rub medicine on your wound. If not it will leave a scar. Its must hurt right? Hit the wall. “ you rubbing Kris hand.

“Because you make me jealous…”

Idk! “Yah! You really love me too much huh?”

Kris smiled. Stole your kiss again.

 *He’s so naughty huh!*

But…for real, you actually still don’t know that Baekhyun already ‘clean up’ all the porridge that you made for him and Kris earlier! Kekeke..

“Hey..can I sleep with you tonight?” Kris whispered at your ears while hugged you from behind. He smirked.

You rolled your eyes toward him. “Try me if you want to kick out from my apartment!” You warn him. Kris just giggles and shrugged his shoulder.

“Okay.. I will try you!”

“What?! Yah Kris…you want to die?!” You shouted.

“I’m just kidding okay, baby?” Kris pinched your nose. Tease you.

Aww… you really fell in love with Kris. He’s so sweet!

You both walk together to the dining room when suddenly see ‘that’ scene.

Stunned.

OH.MY.GOD!

 

Baekhyun blinking.

“Hyung! I can't hold my feeling anymore..You really make me crazy tonight! Can you just eating your medicine faster and then we’re going to sleep?”

L is clenching his teeth. Mad.

And your soul fly away..

You feel dizzy. *Omo…my L. He’s not a gay right?* your heart feels so hurt. You hold your chest. Almost get heart attack.

While Kris drops his jaw on the floor. Confused.

“Arasso! I know it. I will eat it okay?”

Baekhyun hissed. He pushed away  L’s hand before he also suddenly stunned. Idk!

Meet eyes with you and Kris.

He shocked when see you two were together. Holding hands. But Kris’s words after that make him want to faint.

“Err… we’re not disturb your moments, right?”

His eyes widened. What moments? Wait!

Omo..

Baekhyun looked at L before looked again at you and Kris. His face pale. No blood. You shook your head. Disbelief.

*Your moments? Oh No! They’re seeing it? No! No! No! It’s not true. Don’t believe with what you hear! Yuki-ah! I’m not like what your think! I only love you… please!*

NOOOOOO!!!!!

 

While L..huh? What’s happened?