CHAPTER=8=

Who's EXO?

~NEW ASSISTANT a.k.a SLAVE?~

 

 

After the breakfast and had personal conversation with the leader Suho, all the EXO having morning briefing for every Saturday.

And you? Yeah…still at their apartment. Become the maid!

Ggrrr…the breakfast is NOT for FREE!

Please take note everyone! Everything that offers from EXO is NOT for FREE! You got trapped twice just for this morning. Sighed.

*I’m so smart person but why I become stupid when with EXO? Wake up KIM YUKI!. Don’t let EXO use you!*

Heavy sighed.

You washed all the dishes and housekeep the kitchen and dining room. Well, when having 12 persons eating together feel like give feed to your own children. Make you dizzy and crazy with the noises.

Thanks God because you not slap them! Huhuhu…

“So..before we end this morning briefing, I have something to tell everyone…” Suho smiles. Okay…that smile has so meaning.

“Yuki noona!” Suddenly Suho shout.

*Huh? Me?* you thought.

You just finished all your tasks. Then, you proceed to the living room. Together with all EXOs. You meet eyes with Kris. He gives a glared to you. Like always.

“I want to make announcement. I know all of us start busy after debut, so I was discuss with the management and they’re agreeing with me. So, start today and onward Yuki noona will become our personal assistant! “He clapped his hands.

But the EXO…woaw…. Some of them feel happy…some of them feel not happy. And you know who’s not happy.

While you…

*The what? Today and onward? Personal assistant? For EXO?*

“Yah!Yah! Suho-ah.. you promised me until the Inkigayo only . Why suddenly you changed your words?” you said. Not satisfy.

Suho smirked. You don’t like that face. You know something bad will happen to you!

“You know what… I still can’t accept your words when you critics us before this. So, I will keep you around us until you LIKE us!” He said….so meaningful

*Crap!*

“WHAT?????!!!!! NO!!! You can’t do that to me! I can apologize…but you can’t push me to like you guys! I DON’T LIKE EXO…ESPECIALLY YOUR SONGS..”

Okay…that’s so rude!

Suho and the Exo rolled their eyes when heard your words.

And.. you can’t escape anymore!

Sighed.

“Okay fine! But you’ll are must pay me!” You said.

Deal! Your services NOT for FREE too! Kekeke…

“Okay! No problem…” Reply Suho. Smile.

“So…Suho-ah..That’s mean I can use her anytime I want?” Suddenly Kris said.

*What? Use me? Stupid Kris!*

“I can accept anyone’s instruction but not YOU! Remember… NOT YOU!”  You shout and point your finger to Kris’s nose.

Kekekeke…so cute.

“Yah!” Kris also shouts and grabs your finger. Both of you were having the glared war. Can you guys see the electric shock at our eyes?

So childish.



Yeah, sounds good
we fly here B.A.P, leggo

Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap
Yeah, let it go something like…

Ma, Neugeu-Deul Geu-Geon Ai-Da Ai-Ga
Eumaki Jang-Nani-Ga? Goma Ulin Ai-Da
Ni Geu-Kani Nae Ika-Ji, Angeuka-Myeon Nae Ika-Na?
Goma-Hago Dwaess-Dama, Neugeu-Kkeon Jeoli Chia-Ppura

 

 


Huh? Your cell phone?

You pull out your finger from Kris and touch your pocket. Huh? None.

“Where is my phone?” You murmured yourself and try to find at the living room. Yes! Then you find it. Under the couch. Why? Because someone was hide it without your knowing. You shot a glared to Kris and he pretend does anything else. Whistle and sing a long ‘ History’ song.

Aishh…. You make a face while answer the call. Huh? Unknown?

“Hello? Who is this?” you answered.

Silent.

“Hello? Hello?”

Still silent.

“Yah! If you want to play…please ask someone else…really” You start become hot.

You want to end the call when suddenly heard someone chuckled from other line. Now your turn become silent. Your heart starts beating fast. Your face suddenly pale. You know this voice…even after so many years...

Baekhyun feel curious when see you like that. Same with other EXO.

“Yah! Anything happen?” ask Baekhyun. Well…he still stubborn not addresses you as ‘noona’ or ‘Yuki noona’.

You not answered him because you still focus to the caller.

Kris also comes near you. Baekhyun stare to him.

“Yah!” He shouts at your ears.

But no response from you. You have no feeling to argue with Kris right now. So, you just ignore him.

“Yuki-ah..” That voice…

You shocked. Your eyes start to tears. Make the EXO who seeing become panic. You suddenly cried!

“Oppa… is it you, oppa?” after long silent, suddenly you said. Your tears become heavy. But your lips were smiled!

Huh? Sad or happy?

“Yuki-ah… How are you?”

“Oppa!! Jiho Oppa… I miss you…”

“Yuki-ah… welcome back” Jiho whispered. He also smiles even though you can’t see it.

“Oppa..I’m back… I’m back oppa.. I’m sorry…” You suddenly knees make Kris hold your shoulder without his notice. Not your notice okay?

After a while you end the phone conversation. But you’re still cried at Kris’s chest!!!!! Now…without your notice.

You’re cried so hard. You never cry like that after so many years. After Jiho and you were broke up four years ago…

Kris can’t help you. Also can’t do anything. Even he can’t push you out from his chest. He do keep hold your shoulder and touch your hair.Don’t know why… his face becomes red and his heart want to burst out! His heartbeat becomes so loud. He pray you will not heard that!

“Why your heart was beating fast?” You said with still in sob. You look at Kris’s face.

Huh?

Your eyes still red but no tears anymore.

Kris so shocked and push you to the floor. He stands up without you. He panics without any reasons. Well.. Of course there are the reasons!

“Yah! Why you push me!”

Sehun and Chen run to you and help you to stand up. Then, you kick Kris. Angry.

“Yah!” Kris shouts later.

You ignore him and go to Sehun.“Sehun-ah…Are my eyes swelling too hard?” You asked him. Sob.

“Err..”

“Okay..Don’t say it. Noona know the answer.” You said and then run to the kitchen. Get two spoons and then put them to the refrigerator.

“What are you doing?” ask Lay. One of the EXO’s members.

“If your eyes got swollen, get two cold spoons and then put at your eyes. After a while, your eyes will be okay!” You smile. Sob again.

“Really?” Sehun chuckled.

But Kris sighed.

You pouted when see Kris.

“Why are you crying? Anything bad happened?” Suho come to you and asked.

Your smile dead. Kris also becomes soft. He looks at you. Actually, he also wants to know the reason why you cry like that.

“Nothing! Thanks for asking.” You shook your head and smile again. Just pretend. But your heart, no one knew. It’s hurt.

*Jiho oppa….*

You smiled hard. But Kris doesn’t like your smile. Fake. Baekhyun stared at Kris and then you. He also doesn’t like that. The way Kris looks at you….

Suho notice anger at Baekhyun’s eyes. He sighed. *This kid…I think we should have small talk later!*

Baekhyun feel like Suho look at him. Their eye meets. Then, he look at somewhere else before enter his own room.Now the time! Suho followed him from behind.

“Suho-ah!” You shout and make Suho stop walking. He turns to see you.

“Can’t I skip for today?” You make fake aegyo with your swallowed eyes.

“NO!!!” He ignores you and walks away.

You sighed. *Bad leader!* you touched your own eyes. The swollen so big! Huhuhu..

After this, EXO were will having dance training for their performance at Inkigayo next week. Now, officially you become their personal assistant. That’s mean you will followed their words or they’re followed your words? Ermm….

So, just take this advantage to bully EXO! Kekekekeke…

Well, you’re stubborn person too. If Suho and the gang can’t forgive you…so why should you need to be nice to them, right?

What you’re do just for the pass.. the Inkigayo’s backstage pass!! After you get it…you will runaway! *Smart plan!*