CHAPTER=6=

Who's EXO?

~BETWEEN TWO MEN~

 

After a few weeks,

 

You just started your class last two week. You become busier. After ONE DAY WITH EXO’s LIFE, you never see them again. Even though your different just a few step. Okay.. that’s mean a few step from your house and their house. If compared with your life with them of course have a BIG different!

*What are they doing right now?* your angel side. Curious.

*Yah…yah…now you’re fallen into them?* your devil side. Not happy.

*I’m not! * your angel side. Pouted.

*You really!* your devil side. Sighed.

You awakened. Open the sliding door at the balcony. You're shivering because of cold. Soft wind blows at you. Now still at early morning. 5.30 am. From here, you can see the Han River Park. Oh! You think something. Jogging? Why not? Today is Saturday. No class. So, don’t let your weekend be so boring!

You smiled. You go to your room to change. When you come out again, your eyes catch L’s bedroom. He’s not here again. Go back to parent’s home yesterday. Thinking of that, you feel some guilty. After weeks, you still not pay a visit your dad and stepmom. You sighed. Not yet!

Meoww…meow…

Huh? You see Bacon. Sit beside you.

“Good morning, Bacon-ah!” You smile and brush his head. Bacon closed his eyes. He like it.

Cowboy and Baby are still having a deep sleep. Lazy cats! You prepared their food before this and now your notice Bacon’s part already finished. You glared at him.

“Full your stomach already, huh?” You said again. Touch his tummy. He giggles with your action.

“Wanna to walk? “ You asked.

Meoww… Bacon agrees.

“Then, Let’s go..but promise don’t play around. Promise?”

Meoww…meow..

You smiled. You open the door and let Bacon go out first before you closed the door. Bacon walk freely because you never tied your cats if you bring them go outside. Well, they’re smart cats!

Both of you go to elevator when you notice someone with sport wears. His head covered by hoodie.

You feel curious.

*Who’s a man in our apartment at early morning? O…serial killer? Who’s know? Maybe someone send him to kill EXO? OMG!* you covered you mouth with your hands. Bad thought!

Meow…meow… Bacon with shameless brush his body to that ‘serial killer’

Huh? A cat?

Baekhyun surprise when see a cat at his feet.* A lost cat? Till level 12? How could his take the elevator alone?* 

When see that cat, he remember you. You bring your cat to EXO's apartment last two week to eat ramyun. But kindly looks different from this one. Maybe not yours!

Not true.. he don't know you have three cats actually. But Kris knew. Include Sehun, Kai and Luhan. Well, they're all there during that incident. The half ?? Oh please...

Baekhyun not notice you yet. You also can’t see him clearly. Because of the hoodie, remember?

 

Ting!

 

The elevator come.

“Want to ride together?” Beakhyun said softly to Bacon. He smiled. He smiled?? To a cat??

Meow…meow…

“Bacon-ah! Don’t go! Are you crazy?” You’re mouthing to Bacon. He can see you but still stay near at Baekhyun’s feet.

Meoww… He closed his eyes. Not agree.

“Bad cat!” You’re mouthing again.

“Oh! It’s you!” Baekhyun surprised. He already enters the elevator.

Huh? You raise your head. Also surprised. Baekhyun?

“Thanks God!. That’s you!” You said. Relief.  You remember you early thought. Serial killer? Kekekeke..

You and Bacon enter the same elevator with Baekhyun. Situation becomes awkward.

You silent. Same with Baekhyun. After a week, you meet again with Baekhyun. The different one is alone together!

“So…good morning?” You don’t like the silent mode. So you start the awkward conversation.

“Huh…good morning!” Baekhyun also reply. He feels uneasy. Alone with you make him sweating cold. *Wait a minutes! Why my heart beating fast? Again?*

“So…no schedules today?” You ask again.

“Huh? No..oh yes… ermm..I mean not at early morning. But we’re having after the lunch.” Baekhyun stuttered.

*Are you stuttered, Baekhyun?* He really wants to smack himself right now.

*Why this elevator quite slow today?*  He thought again.

You look at Baekhyun’s face. Closer. *What?* He shock with your sudden action.

“Why are you stuttering? Not feeling well? Outside very cold. You must wear more clothes next time” You said to him.

“I’m not!” Suddenly Baekhyun shouted. You raise your brow. Did you make him angry huh?

“I’m sorry. I thought you catch a cold. They’re said you easy to catch a cold.” You said again. Apologize.

*Huh? She knew I easily can get catch cold. She did some homework about me?*

 

Tingg!

 

You arrived at the lower level. The door opened. You leave Baekhyun behind without say any words.

“Come on Bacon-ah. Time to play!” You said to your Bacon. You smile.

Bacon? Baekhyun blinked himself. He still stays inside the elevator. He can see the ‘lost cat’ followed you from behind. Run with cute style. Show his y . Then, he a give look to Baekhyun.

Meow…meow…Bacon close his eyes. He means *Goodbye, Big Bacon!* Kekekeke…

But…after stepped out from the building, you smiled again. Beautiful smile created on your lips. You feel funny when saw Baekhyun stuttered. Of course you know he not catches a cold! You’re not so stupid okay?

You like to joke around with the EXO. Played with them! Well, so fresh start at early Saturday morning!!!

 

Really good!

 

Kekekeke… bad girl huh?

 

 

You're just finished jogging,  Now, you're on your way to go back to the apartment. You need to carry Bacon with you because he already knocked down. Too much playing and now, no more energy to walk himself. That playboy always gets attraction from other people. Especially girls! Omo… he almost forgets about you because feel excited to show his playing skills to other people at the park!

You sighed..

“I should leave him behind… So heavy Bacon! After play, you sleep huh? Now, I need to carry you. Bad cat!” You murmured while give a kiss to him. He still cute playboy. And you love him! Hehehe…

But HE not cute at all!!

Your eyes caught one figure.

He leaned at the wall, half sleepy. Even in messy hair, he still looks good. Good okay…not cute! Remember that word. He looks like waiting for someone from that 24hour mart. He yawned. He raises his head and meets eyes with you.

“Oh! You…” First word from Kris.

You pouted. You not reply him. Why? Actually you notice something. He or Baekhyun never called you by your name or ‘Noona’ while you both were meeting. Both of them always address you as ‘You’. They’re doesn’t know your name? But, you remember you had told your name. But…if they’re not remember, at least call you ‘noona’. Right? Right?

Well….you also never address them by their name.. kekeke…

Sighed.

Kris looks at you from bottom to up. “What are you doing early morning? Jogging?” He asked.

“Nope.” You reply.

He raises his brow. Confuse. But he looks you in sport suit.

“I’m flying around the park. Really tired. Can you see my wings at my back?” You said while show your back. Maybe because half sleepy, he fall into you. He looked at your back.

Wings? Kris notices something then.

You chuckled. *Stupid Kris!*

“Yah!! Are you playing with me?!!” He shouts.  He pouted then.

*Aww..so cute.. * Your angel side.

*Opps! Take back your words. Kim Yuki!* Your devil side

“You’re really stupid. Easy to fallen.” You said again. Smile.

Kris gives a glare. But deep from his heart, he likes your smile. You chuckled again when looks him with angry face.. His cheek turned red. Like angry bird!

“You’re waiting someone? Baekhyun?” You asked him.

Kris’s face changed.” Baekhyun?. Why you suddenly ask about Baekhyun?” He becomes cold.

“Nothing. Just wondering. I had met him this morning. See you here, I thought you with him.” You said.

Kris don’t like when hear Baekhyun name from your mouth. Really don’t like.

You feel weird. *Why suddenly Kris look angry? I said something wrong?*

“I don’t know where he is!” He said. Suddenly walk and leave you behind.

Huh? You blinked yourself. *What’s wrong with him?*

“You asked me about Baekhyun? Yah! I’m waiting for you more than one hour there but you asked about him?? Why you not care about me?” Kris murmured by himself. He looks so angry.

That's true. He waits for you. When you heading to the park, Kris saw you accidently. He try to call you but you not listen to him because you used earphone that time. Of course, you not notice him! Silly Kris. So, he decide to wait for your near the 24 hour mart. Aww...

You scratch your head.  Confuse. Then, you follow Kris from behind. You run to catch his step. He walks too fast! But finally you can catch up. You walk beside him. Together.

“Why are you angry?” You asked. Wonder.

“I’m not!” His voice high. He never looks at you.

You walk faster and suddenly stop in front of him. He stopped too.

“Yah!! You angry at me! I knew it. Tell me. What I have done to you?” Your voice also high.

Both of you stared each other. Long…

“Nothing! Don’t care about me!” Kris pushes you away.

*What? Why he become so childish?*

You not believe with Kris’s attitude.

“Yah! Kris-ah! Stop! I said stop!” You shout. Now, your turned to exploded.

Oppss…you calling him, Kris? For first time? New improvement!

Kris slows down his walk and then…stops walking.

*She called my name? I’m not wrong hear right? She never called me before this. This is first time!* Kris can’t help himself. He smiled!

Aww…

But when heard your footstep come near, Kris hide his smile. Become cold again…just pretend!

You faced up with him. Your eyes meet.

“Are you jealous?” you smirked. Mean.

Huh?

Gotcha!!

Kekekeke….

 

 



“What?!!! Yah! Why I should jealous with Baekhyun? I’m not jealous!”

You close your eyes. Also try close your ears with your shoulder because you no hands to cover it. Kris’s voice too loud. Bacon shocked from his sleep. Almost fall down.

“Omo…omo…” You and Kris are together catch sleeping Bacon from fall.

You sighed. Give death glared to him. Bacon continues his sleeping.

“No need to shout. I’m here. Just in front of you. Even you whispered, I still can hear you..Really.. You said you not jealous but why so overreacting? Liar!”

“I’m not!” Kris tries controlling himself.

“You think I’m a kid? Yahh! I’m even older than you but you never call me noona. My whole life were surrounding with men. I knew their attitude. Even you!”

Huh?

“Are you playgirl?” Direct from Kris. He feels confuse when you said your life were surrounding by men.

Huh? You said like that?

Your devil and angel side nodded faster.

OMG! You bite your lips. *Stupid mouth!*

“No…no…the situation is not like that!” You shook your head.

Kris smirked. Not believe.” Then…you tell me, playgirl”

“I’m not playgirl!!!” You shout. Pouted.

Kris chuckled. “How many boyfriends you have, huh?” He love joke around you. You look cute when your cheek become like tomato.

“They’re all my friends okay! Except..I’m admire one..” You voice become slowly. Shy. You try  cover your face. Look at the floor.

“You have?” suddenly Kris becomes cold again. He never sees you like this. Your shy face when talk about man. Maybe you really love him.

You nodded. “But…I don’t think he would like me. A famous people would not like normal people right? “You try to smile.

“Who’s said? Famous or not, they’re still human..Still have feeling…”

“Really?”

“Of course!”

“Then…you tell me. Why you suddenly jealous? You like me?”

Kekekeke….

Huh? Kris smell something fishy.

“Yahh!!! You trap me! You’re so bad! I’m not jealous! And…. I don’t like you okay!” He said angrily and walk faster, leave you behind again.

You laughed.

Kris feels hot. His face really…really…RED. He doesn’t want you sees his face like that. Worry you will catch up him again, Kris run go to inside the apartment.

You’re just looking. You stopped laugh. Leave sweet smile at your lips.

“Stupid Kris..” You whispered.

You continue your walking to the apartment. Enjoy the morning moments. But without you and Kris knew, someone was watching you guys not far from there. His face becomes sad. Because you are not talking too much while with him. He walks to different way, not to the apartment.

Feel like someone watching you from behind, you lifted your head to look around.

“Baekhyun?”

*Where is he wants to go?* you thought when you see him go to the different way.