CHAPTER=9=

Who's EXO?

~THE ONE I LOVE vs SASAENG FAN~

 

 You become lazy packs your things. After this, you must follow EXO to go to the studio because they’re having dance training. Basically, if have any performances coming soon, they’re will do training more than usual to make sure they’re will give awesome performance to their fans.

You're prepare the food for your Bengal cats before leaving. But…. You have bad idea! You’re smirked. It's will be fun! You put that big ‘thing’ with the tail slowly inside your backpack. kekekekeke...

At then…you give a kiss to Cowboy and Bacon. At the same time, your door bell sound.

You try ignore it first but that impatient person keep press the door bell and also knock the door.

“Aishhh…I’m coming!!!!”

The EXO were ready to go to the studio. Some of them already wait in front the elevator. They’re chatting and laugh together. Also love to joke around between them.

Suho keep press the door bell of your apartment. Wow! That leader is the impatient person huh? You thought he is the cool one. Kris who just steps out from door was looked at Suho.

“She still not comes out? I think she must be runaway…” Kris giggles. He not believes in you. Well, he knew that you hate them. Being personal assistant to EXO is the stupid thing that shouldn’t be happen in world history.

“Don’t worry…she will not..She needs the pass.” Said Suho, confident.

“Pass? What pass? Is that anything else that I don’t know?” Kris raises his brow.

“Nothing. It’s secret…” Suho chuckled make Kris more confuse.

Well, the personal conversation between you and Suho no one knows the real contents. About the Inkigayo’s backstage pass. The EXO know about you being personal assistant but the reason why you accept the offer even though you don’t like EXO for real, no one knows about it yet. It’s just between you and Suho.

Kris doesn’t like the secret relationship between you and Suho. He feels like dumped by someone. The rest of EXO did ride the elevator. They’re going first. Well, the dance studio just a few block from here. Basically, they’re always walking than ride the car. But you still not come out. Make Suho press the bell and same time knock the door.

The door was opened and shows your angry bird face. (=.=*)

“Why so late?” Ask Suho.

“Yah! I still have babies to give feeding. I still need to housekeep my house not just your house. I still need to do wash. Aisshh..” You pouts.

Your words make Suho silent.

But Kris look mesmerized with you. Well, you look kind be different person with the simple and casual cloth. You’re wearing a short pant with big normal t-shirt. Man t-shirt huh? Look like same size with him.

Correct! Man t-shirt! You kidnap L’s favorite t-shirt. Kekekeke… Well, he not here. So, his t-shirt is your t-shirt too.

“Am I so beautiful huh?” You come near Kris and whispered to his ear. You giggles.

“Yah..Go away. ert!” Kris pushes you away. You almost fall down but someone from behind back you up.

Huh? You and Kris look behind together.

Baekhyun?

He is the last person come out from the house. He just stepped out when Kris push you to him.

“Thanks!” You smile to him.

“Err..it’s okay..” He looks kindly…different? Huh?

Suho shot a glared to Baekhyun. Baekhyun also look at him. You and Kris feel suspicious. Anything happened? Well, only Suho and Baekhyun know about it. They’re did small talk after the morning briefing today.


FLASHBACK


Baekhyun pull the pillow and covered his face. He screams between the pillows. His heart hurt when saw you and Kris. Even you two always argue about small things but he feels so jealous because you only focus on Kris. Well, he and Kris were in same time when meet you, bumped together at the airport but why you only focus on Kris? He knew that Kris look like friendly type but actually he’s different one. He’s cold-heart type.  If he likes one person even male/female, he will like to bully his/her. If not, he will ignore them. All EXO knew about it.

Baekhyun screams again but then he feels like someone shook his body. Huh? He showed his face little. He saw Suho stand up beside him.

“Wake up. We need to talk.” Said Suho. Pull a chair and sit in front Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed and push the pillow from cover his face and changed by hug it.

“Why?” Asked Baekhyun weakly. Not look at the leader face.

“Now..just you and me. So, talk. What happened between you, Kris and Yuki noona? You’re always in bad mood if they’re together.”

Baekhyun eyes widened. *Suho hyung can see it?*

“What happened? Nothing!”

“Yah… I’m still not blind okay. Your reactions were too suspicious. Even you can’t control yourself.”

Suho heard Baekhyun sighed. Suho have superpower! No one can hide everything from him. He can smell it.

“I don’t know what happen to me..hyung..” Baekhyun starts open his mouth. He sighed again.

“You like Yuki noona?” straight forward from Suho.

“Yah! Hyung!”  Suddenly Baekhyun shout and wake up. He sits on the bed, face to face with Suho. His face becomes red.

Suho chuckled.

“It’s not like that, hyung…” Baekhyun pouted. So, cute!

“Then, what?”

“I don’t know! I always feel annoying when saw Kris hyung keep argue with Yuki noona. They’re looks comfortable each other even like that. Well, I know Kris hyung is a kind person but…I don’t know. I don’t like Kris hyung with Yuki noona. My heart hurt…hyung. I don’t know what I should do. Yuki noona never look at me!” after the confession, Baekhyun hide his face with the pillow. Never look at Suho’s face again. He’s shy.

Suho chuckled again before turned to big laugh. Thanks God because the door room were closed. So, no one heard.

“Hyung! Don’t laugh at me!”

Suho slow down his laugh. Cleared his throat. But keep smile.

Baekhyun showed his face little. Can’t help. But his face becomes more RED than before.

Suho stand up and sit beside Baekhyun. He shrugs his shoulder.

“Baeky..You know what.. I think you're fallen in love with Yuki noona..”

Huh?

“What?” ask Baekhyun, innocently.

“Let’s me ask.. do you feel your heart beating fast when see Yuki noona?”

Baekhyun nodded.

“You can’t breathe normally when she nears you?”

Baekhyun nodded again.

“You feel jealous when she talk and laugh with other guys?”

Yes! He nodded faster.       

“You feel hurt because he not give attention to you but different to other guys?”

Baekhyun nodded again even faster. He look amazing because the leader knew what he feel right now.

“Silly my boy! That’s all the fall in love syndrome! You sing love song but you don’t know about it. I never thought you’re so innocent like this. First love?”

“First time I feel like this hyung… it’s feel like the hell..” He sulked.

“Then…why don’t you confess to Yuki noona?”

“Nooo!!!!!!!!!” Baekhyun shout. So louder. Before cover again his face with the pillow.

Suho feel annoying with the pillow and pull out from the Baekhyun’s hand.

“Hyung…” He pouted.

“Listen to me. Either you confess to her or you will lose without confess. I also can see Kris hyung like her too but he try to deny it. So, you must take the first step!”

“Should I?”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 


They’re inside the elevator. Ride together. Suho, Kris, Baekhyun and you. Suho and Baekhyun in front while you and Kris at behind. You and he glared each other. Same with Suho and Baekhyun. You can’t see but Baekhyun’s face was RED! The situation becomes silent and awkward.

Well…did anything happened huh?

Awkward!

Just one word can be use to describe the situation right now. Inside the elevator. From Level 12 going to Ground Floor.  The ride feels like take so much time.

You, Kris, Baekhyun and Suho. All of you did never say even one word. Silent.  You’re wearing your headphone and turn on the music gallery from your cellphone. You really love your new Samsung Galaxy S III. Kekeke.. a gift from your lovely L. Your loud music make Kris give a look to you. Raise his eyes brow. Even he also can hear the song that you’re listen to.. You look down to your cellphone.  Not aware about him or others. While Kris still stare at you. Give a soft look.

Then you all were out of the apartment building. You still focus at your cellphone and just follow behind the three of EXO.

Well…because you’re TOO focusing with your new Samsung Galaxy S III, you are really NOT aware with the surrounding.

Why? Because you suddenly got attack.

By whom? That stupid unknown the sasaeng fans who always loyal waiting the EXO for hours at your neighborhood.

Kris, Baekhyun and Suho are become panic when see at you.

While you…dumbfounded. *What the hell is going on….*

You touch your hair and face. The smell was so nauseating and disgusting. Rotten eggs! You’re got attack by the ROTTEN EGGS!

*Excuse me? Rotten egg? OMG! Who are the snotty people who do not know to respect others?*

Ggggrrrrr… you start become hot. Well, that hot not means Y, but hot means BOIL YOUR YOUNG BLOOD!

A group of girls stared hard on you and EXO haughtily. They grinned. At their hands still have other rotten eggs. Like want to throw it anytime. They’re laugh at you. You not hear their laugh so you pull out your headphone. Now, you heard them! So annoying!

You gaze back to them.

“Are.you.guys.throw.that.the.rotten.eggs.to.me?” You said word by word. You’re walking near to them. Your face becomes red because of HOT. You try to hold your anger but can you?

*Want to play with me huh?*

Now, you meet eyes with them. Glared to each other.

The leader Suho tries to control the situation. Push you back but the angry bird you is not easy going.

“EXO is ours. Don’t ever touch them!”

Wow! You got a warning!

“So, then? You throw the rotten eggs to me? Stupid girl! You don’t know with whom you’re play with!”

“Huh! Like we care!”

Woaw…. Nice show huh?

Suddenly you grabbing her neck and pushed to the road. She fell down. Her friends were surrounding at you but you not afraid.

The actually afraid one is EXO. They’re start sweating cold.Why? Actually the sasaeng fans really scary. They can do anything to get what they want.  Sometimes more worst than throw by the rotten eggs like this. Before this, in their early debut, they’re almost had accident because the sasaeng fans chasing them by cars. Thanks God, no one hurt.  Baekhyun try send a text to EXO’s member to get help but one sasaeng fan notice that and grab his cellphone.

Oh? Now, they’re bully Baekhyun too? You look at her. Grasp her arm hard and take back the Baekhyun’s cellphone. EXO were mesmerized with your brave action. Clap! Clap! Clap!

You smirked.” Only I can bully EXO. Just me. You’re not allowed!”

Huh? What?

“What the f**k you!” She shouted. Tries releasing her arm but your gasp too hard. So that she does not succeed. She bites her lips.

“You’re the f**k one!” You shouted too. OMG! For the first time, you use that BAD word. Kris stunned. How you can become like this? Not believe this!

*Sorry everyone…don’t act like me.*

Another sasaeng fans come and try push your body but..well you’re stronger girl. You still not release your grasp but you make it harder. That sasaeng fan began to feel pain.

“Yah!!!” She shouted again.

“You must pay what you’re done to me” You closer you face to her ear and then whispered. You threaten her.

“It’s hurt…” She starts stuttering.

“Then…apologize!”

But no one of them follows your instruction. Stubborn.

“Okay then..I’m not a good person too…” You said and take the rotten eggs from her friend’s hands and punch exactly hit her face. Then, you pushed her to the road same like her friend before.

“I don’t care you guys like or hate EXO. Who’s care? I’m not care too! But please use the manners. I don’t know you…same like you guys. But you know what…I really HATE if someone touch my hair without my permission! I really can’t accept it! So…APOLOGIZE!!!!!!” You burst your anger to the sasaeng fans.

Suho, Kris and Baekhyun are blinking their eyes. Is it they heard wrong? You angry because that the sasaeng fans touch your hair? By throw the rotten eggs? You not angry because want to protect EXO?

Kris laugh. Cold.. Not believe. Daebak!

Now, his turned to become angry. Not because of sasaeng fans but because of you!

 Huh?

“Yahh! You should protect us because you’re our personal assistant but you only care about your hair!”

You look at Kris. Shock. *The what?*

“Yahh! My hair is more important than you. The smell is so disgusting and will not go away easily.” You and Kris start having a war. Stupid war. Make the sasaeng fans, Suho and Baekhyun are confuse.

“Then…easy. Just cut your hair!”

“What? Yah.. my hair become like this because of you guys.. Not only grateful, but asked me to cut my beautiful hair? Omo… you really make me crazy…”

Aishh…

*It’s supposed to be not like this*

The sasaeng fans want to ruin you.

Suho and Baekhyun want to protect you.

While…you and Kris.. ermm…always argue about stupid and small things. You both start make a drama while others become the audience.

Sighed.