CHAPTER=3=

Who's EXO?

~CAN YOU, PLEASE?~

 

 

Ijen naege gidae, gidae, gidae

Beautiful my love, love, love

Neoman bomyeon U~Hoo~Hoo

Manyang U~Hoo~Hoo

Baby nado molrae naeibeseon calling you

Nae mami was irae, irae, irae

Beautiful my love, love, love

Neoman bomyeon U~Hoo~Hoo

Manyang U~Hoo~Hoo

Baby oneulbogo naeil ddo bwado Think for you

 

You shocked. Your eyes half opened. Your cellphone singing Block B’s U hoo hoo make you awakened. You got a new message. You let the cellphone singing till the end. After that, you grab your cellphone to look at your message.

 

From: Little Myungsoo

To: Princess Yuki

 

-Noona, I’m sorry. I can’t back home today. I stuck with my project till late midnight. I will stay with my friend’s dorm. See you tomorrow noona. Miss you!^3^ -

 

Huh? Because of you still feel sleepy. You not sure what you read. But you reply L’s message.

 

From: Princess Yuki

To: Little Myungsoo

 

-Ok.Got it.-

 

You yawned. Sleep again. Your BBC also has sleeping beauty with you. You knocked down again when suddenly your stomach starts singing. Starving!

You try to ignore it at first. But the sound becomes loud. You sighed. You open your eyes. Blinking for several times. Stare at the ceiling for a second.

You still not have your lunch. After the embarrassment moments with EXO, you come home and spend about 3 hours to make research, dig some info about them. You study them like you need enter final exam tomorrow. You forgot about your own lunch. So surprising! Now, you become their bias, HUH? Study so hard about them. Oh hell! Of course not!!!

You’re scratching your messy hair. Look the time at your cell phone. Your eyes were widened. Almost cause you to fall from the couch. Not believe! 11.30pm???

“What??? I have a death sleeping?” You shouted.

Your stomach sound again!

“Huh…so hungry. I still have not eaten anything. It’s all EXO fault!” you blame them. Well, you have no one blame to, so you like using them. Huhu…

You stand up. Stretch your body after deep and long sleep. You walk to the kitchen. Baby jump from the couch and follows you from behind. You open the refrigerator. You become statue. Baby pokes his head inside the refrigerator. Now, you feels like to smack L’ head. Luckily he’s not here now. *Bad Myungsoo!*

 

Nothing inside the refrigerator!

 

Just milk and eggs!

 

No other than that!

 

OMG!

 

You’re starving so hard.

Any mart opens at this time? If yes…where? You’re still new here so you still not sure or familiar with this neighborhood. You need to explore but next tomorrow morning! Not tonight!

But you really hungry.. You sighed. You look at sleeping Bacon and Cowboy. So…cute. Baby was brushing his body at your feet.

Meow… he wants your attention.

Then, some ideas come into your mind. You're really starving right now but you not know someone except that one! You smiled and meaning. You tie and bun your hair up. Change your clothes. And ready go to somewhere. Baby also loyal to follow you, because he hungry too!

The rest of EXO already have beautiful sleep. Even time right now still early. Kris, Baekhyun , Sehun, Suho and Luhan stay up watching the TV at the living room.

Watching Music Bank show.

Like a judge, they all give some complaint and compliment to the entire performers. After that, they become silent when time BAP wants to perform NO MERCY for their comeback.

“Change the channel!!!” Kris shouted.

Baekhyun nodded faster. He agrees with Kris. Both of them suddenly hate BAP because of you!

Luhan wants to change the channel when suddenly heard the door bell sound. All of them looked at each other.

They’re having any uninvited guest?

“I open it!” said Kris and run to the door. He opened it.

Huh? He saw a girl and a cat. Smile to him.

“You! What are you doing at our apartment! What are you want now?” said Kris. He REALLY not happy to see you again.

The rest EXO at the living room tilted their heads to see who's coming. Baekhyun dumbfounded. You?

“Oh…noona…” Sehun said, happily. He comes to the door.

*Noona? Eww…  Sehun-ah..Since when you become close to her?*

“We’re so starving. Can't you guys feeding us?” You use your fake aeygo.

“Us?”

You faster nodded.

“Me and…him…” You point your long finger to your Baby. A fatty Bengal cat.

 

Meowww………….

 

Kekekekeke…..