CHAPTER=39=

Who's EXO?

~HEARTBROKEN~

 

 

“You want to break up?”

“It’s depends to you. You make the decision. “

 

It has been a week.

What’s happened between you and Kris feel like a dream. You just start to fangirl your own boyfriend when Jieun unnie told him who you are. Yet, you tell him all everything about you. No more secrets.

It’s not Jieun unnie fault.

It’s yours.

Since earlier, you are never sincere towards Kris or EXO. So, It’s definitely your fault. You’re playing with them. You act like innocent girl. You hurt them.

You check out all EXO news on web. They’re going well without you. Same with Kris, you thought. After that day, he never tried to call or text you. Maybe he already makes a decision…

Sighed.

 

“Unnie..”

“Urmm..”

“They told me you are Kris’s first love. Is that true?”

Silent.

“Maybe…”

“They said you betrayed him. Dumped him.”

“You can say that true..”

“Why? As I know you not like that..”

“I love him..yet still now I have that feeling.”

“Then, why?”

“Because love is complicated. I was a person who wants all the attentions for my own. I’m a greedy one. When he starts busy with his training time, I feel like I lost his attentions. Less call, less text from him make me feel he doesn’t love me. Am I stupid?”

“Maybe..” you nodded.

Jieun chuckled.

Silent again.

“Unnie..”

“Yes, baby..”

“Do you want him back, do you? Because you still love him.”

“If I could. Yet, he’s in love with you right now.”

“I betrayed him. “

“You are not. Just forget about me. Between us just history. No matter what, he would not love me again. He same type like you.”

“Same type like me?”

“Never back to the first love even the feeling is there. But surely, Kris has no feeling towards me again except hate.”

“…..”

 

 

You groaned.  Pulled the blanket and cover over your whole body. Closed your eyes, tried to sleep again. For you, sleep is good medicine for all frustrated feeling.

Maybe not.

“Wake up! Until when you want to act like this. “Someone slapped your .

“I want to sleep!” you murmured under the blanket.

“Then, go back to your apartment. My home is not for anyone to release their depress feeling. Wake up. Take warm bath. Then, come down for breakfast. “

“Dad!!!” You’re woke up and stand on the bed. Looked at your dad. Pouted.

“I’m on my heartbreak, you know!” you complaint.” Let me enjoyed my depress feeling!”

Mr. Kim crossed his arm over his chest.” I wish your first visit after years should be happy mood. Not heartbroken. You’re worst compared with when you broke up with Jiho. Is that the man mean to you? You want me give him some lesson because make my precious daughter become so ugly like this? I think I should talk to your appa, to drop off him from his company.” Said Mr. Kim while leaving your room.

Your eyes widened and dumbfounded.

*He’s not joking, right?*

“NOO! Dad! Don’t do that!” You’re screamed and try to catch up your dad. But you rolled over under the bed. Hit your head.

Ouch!

The blanket tied up your body and makes the difficulty to you to move.

“Stupid blanket!” you kicked it hard.

Mr. Kim giggled.

 

You take the warm bath. Sighed.

After had warm conversation with Jieun unnie before, you decide to give a surprise visit to your parents. For first time.

As expected, they’re really surprised and feel happy. But your own surprise, your dad was changed a lot. He’s not cold-hearted dad that you knew.

He becomes a cool dad like during your late mum and him still together. He’s so warm. You miss him so much.

Really miss your dad.

It’s make you felt you’re a bad daughter. When thinking back, the cold-hearted one is you not your dad. He’s always there for you. He’s knew everything about you, even the far distant between you both.

Yes, he’s knew a lot. Maybe because Myungsoo tell him about you, or maybe he sent a secret detective to check on you.

What’s the reason are..you feel so happy. Your appa, Mr.Lee So Man is correct. Your dad always cares about you.

You turn off the water. Take your towel and cover your bare body. You refresh. You pulled the doorknob of bathroom and stopped when you feel like someone in your room.

You stunned.

“W-what are you doing here?” you stuttered.

Panic.

 

 

 

 

BAEKRIS MOMENTS.

 

 

 

 

note: the gif not mine. Credit to real owner.