CHAPTER=36=

Who's EXO?

~oMO.. ITS YOU!~

 

A/N:

Hello dear, I’m sorry because I delete the chapter 36 before. Think again, I can’t make Zico the one who will be blame for the broke up. I just can’t. *sob* I love him. *sob*. So, I come out with remake chapter 36. Please enjoy.

 

 

Today is the first day Kris and Baekhyun shooting scene for Mnet Scandal. That’s what Kris told you last night. You just nodded as sign for understand. For sure, he wants you asked him more about it, but you let him hang. Naughty you.

This effect on your silent is you’re suffering right now. You can’t focus on your classes today. You always think about Kris. Who is his ex-girlfriend? Is she beautiful? y?  Sure bubble and attractive more than you! *sob*

You bumped your head on the table and the sound make your professor looked at you. Curious.

“Miss Kim, are you okay? Is my class too boring?” asked him.

You pulled your red face and waved your hand. Shook you head. ” No, prof.. just accidently bumped my head. Please continue your lecture, sorry for disturb..” you grinned like stupid kid.

Hell.. you embarrass yourself in your class just because of Kris.

 Your professor continues again his lecture while you reach your cell phone and silently send a text to Kris. You wait in-patient if he could reply you.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

It’s just 60seconds but you feel like 60 years.

*Aishh…what happened to me today? Am I too curious who is his ex-girlfriend? Should I ask Baekhyun?*

You ducked your head in your way to send text to Baekhyun.

“Miss Kim! You lost your focus again. I think my class today too boring if smarties like Miss Kim even lost her interested. I think I should release you guys earlier…”

Huh? You dumbfounded.

Your professor already left his place while other students looked at you with grinned face.

“Nice job, Yuki. His class too bored. I can’t handle in more minutes. Thanks to you!” one student tapped your shoulder and thanks to you. Others follow same action make you feel guilty.

“I…I.. I don’t mean…” you sighed.

*What I have done today? Stupid Kris!*

 

You text Baekhyun but same with Kris, he not reply you back. So, you call the guardian angel, Suho if he know the shooting place.

And it’s bring you here..

What so nice place… you like the view. A nice café near the river. Looks exclusive and have private sense. Maybe some important person only visits it more than the ordinary customers do. This place reminds you about something.

Make you miss it. That place.

You smiled without your own notice.

Han River.

But wait the minutes, it’s just near your apartment. How could you don’t know the awesome café existing at this so nice plus romantic place?

Sighed. Surely, you need to explore more about your neighborhood.

 

Baekhyun looks bored. Now, Mnet Scandal currently give shoot for Kris and …… scene. He hate that girl. It could be nice if Yuki acting together with them. And it could be more nice if you still not become Kris’s girlfriend.

Heavily sighed.

*I don’t know how Kris hyung met that annoying girl!*

Baekhyun stand up and give himself some fresh air by walk around the river. *It could be nice if…* He stunned while his eyes stuck on body figure of someone that he so familiar. The butterflies on his stomach suddenly were growing up. He smiled like insane guy.

That the girl who he miss so much!

“Yuki!” Baekhyun shouted. Noona already missing. No more Yuki noona.

 

Huh? You heard someone called your name. You looked around to find the voice’s owner before you could see Baekhyun waved to you with big smile.

You smiled back.” Hey, baby Baeky!” you . You called him as baby Baeky? What the..you thinking? Since when you become like this? Omo..

“What are you doing here, Yuki?” asked Baekhyun just after he arrived.

You rolled your eyes. *Huh? He not called me as noona as usual?*

“Just drop by after my class. Taking fresh air. How about you?” You grinned. Lied.*No.. I need to do spot check on Kris!*

“Mnet scandal shooting. I thought Kris hyung told you.”

“Yes..but he not mention the place. So, why are you here? No shooting?”

“Take a break. Now, Kris hyung’s part…”

“Really??!!” you voice sound shocked plus desperate. You clear your throat to make sure that you not look too obvious with your action.

“Are you stalking us, noona?” Baekhyun giggled.

You  caught! Idk!

You make a face. “Am I looking like that?”

“Come on. I’m just kidding. Why too emotional?”

“So..why you not reply my text earlier?”

“Huh? Do you text me? What’s fantastic improvement.  You never text me since you couple with Kris hyung. You forget me already.” Baekhyun pouted before checking his cellphone.

When you see him just checking on it, surely he not read your text before. So waste your bill!

“Aha-ha.. Got caught! You asked me about your hubby’e ex-girl, huh?”

Idk!

*Am I text him that question?* you looked away. Not let your red face seen by Baekhyun.

Baekhyun giggled more than before. Well, he looks cute when like that. Why you not notice it earlier? Too slow are you… you glanced at his giggled face.

Your stressful before suddenly fly away when seeing Baekhyun smile and giggles. Make you smiled and feel calm. It’s beautiful feeling. Your face suddenly blushes! Because of Baekhyun???

*Opps! Wait the minutes. What exactly happened to me today? Now, I’m attracting with Baekhyun? I’m surely not eating my medicine today. Everything is going wrong to me. I’m going crazy..*

You hit your head before Baekhyun catch your arms with puzzled face. He worried.

“Wow…don’t hurt yourself. I’m just teasing you, okay. Sorry, I will not laugh at you again…” Baekhyun  face fell.

Huh?

You confused. Baekhyun looks like so guilty because laughed at you.

“I’m sorry okay..” he apologize again.

He not smiles. His smiled was gone. No smile from Baekhyun makes you down.

“It’s not like that. Don’t misunderstand with me. I just.. ermm..just think something else..” you stuttered.

What?!

You stuttered????

OMG!

Towards Baekhyun?

*Someone..please slap me right now.*

“Really? I’m worried you angry with me..” Baekhyun smiled again. and you.. attracted with his smile again. You fall into it.

*No..no.. don’t play with fire, Kim Yuki!*

 

Kris relief the scene finished after 15 times. Stupid girl. She always did stupid mistake just to make their scene shooting become longer than usual. He tried to control himself in front the crews but honestly, he really wants to slap that girl.

*Such a …*

Kris see that his ex-girl walks towards him with annoying smiled.

“Oppa.. I’m sorry. I still not familiar with that. I’m newbies you know..” said her while clung into Kris’s arms. Kris hissed and show his don’t-touch-me looking to her.

She pouted.

Someone laughed in happiness suddenly caught Kris and her attention. They’re look at the same spot.

Kris raises his eyebrow. You looked so happy around..Baekhyun?

*Yuki is here? How?*

“Huh? Is that Baekhyun oppa’s girlfriend?” asked her in curiosity. She tries to look more clear who is the girl beside Baekhyun.

Kris glared to her. *She’s my girl not Baekhyun!*

“Oh.. Is that her? What so small world! You’re sure kidding me.” She claimed and make Kris mind full with questions.

“What? You knew her?” asked Kris.

“Of course I knew it. Why? You didn’t know her? I thought you know about Baekhyun’s girlfriend”

Kris feels annoying with that word ‘Baekhyun’s girlfriend’.

“Correction. She is not Baekhyun’s girlfriend and now my question is..how did you know her?”

Now, she raises her brow looks confused with Kris’s question. “Are sure you did not know her?” She just not answered it but shot a question towards him.

Kris becomes impatient. How his ex-girlfriend could knew about his new girlfriend in fact he did not know it?

“ Just answer me!”

“Yah! Why are you raise your voice just because Baekhyun’s girlfriend? Are you having some crush towards her, huh?”

“I told you before she is not Baekhyun’s girlfriend! Can’t you get it?”

She shocked. “Then..please don’t tell me that is your girlfriend?”

Kris dumbfounded. *She called my lovely girl as a ‘’? Please don’t blame ime f I do some violent to this !*

“Watch your mouth! The one is you!”

She hissed before chuckled. “What? You changed a lot, Kris. You never like this before. You changed a lot.  You really want to know who is she?”

Kris just shot death glare to her without saying anything. He tries to control his anger.

“Then I will tell you…”

She smirked. *So naïve man, Kris. Thought you still did not know with who you deal with..*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


YUKI: Kris oppa.. you and Baeky.. OMG! Don't say you guys... *faint*

KRIS AND BAEKHYUN: We're sorry, Yuki.

 

 

Note: All the gifs credit to real owner.