CHAPTER=41=

Who's EXO?

~FORGIVENESS~

 

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

 

Sehun yawned in his place. He’s just planning to sleep when suddenly the doorbell sound.

*Who’s coming for visit at this late night?*

He scratches his head and lazily walks to the door.

 

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

 

The person who keeps press the bell looks so impatient.

Suho poke his head from his room when heard the doorbell. He saw Sehun go open the door.

A young boy suddenly burst in and pushed away Sehun to the side.

“Oppa… Stop it…” a girl tried to pull him away.

Sehun’s widened. Shocked. ”Noona?”

“Where is Kris? I want to see him, right now!” Zico yelled. His voice is so loud, enough to hear by entire the household.

Suho come out from his room and walk toward Zico. He glanced over you who ducked your head down like a guilty person.

You bite your lips and grabbed Zico’s arms tighten. You feel scared this moment. Zico looks so scary. You never thought that he would come to your family house this morning and dragged you back to Seoul.

 

“W-what are you doing here?” You stuttered. You can say your shocking moment almost make your towel that covered your bare body dropped off.

He’s here.

“J-Jiho oppa??”

His face looks different. So serious. Obviously, he looks so mad. You never looks that kind of faces except only once when you was bullied by a group of bad guys, but that was years ago. He’s became the scary person. Only that time. You have bad feeling about that.

“Dress up! We’re going back to Seoul!” he coldly state and banged your bedroom door.

 

“KRIS WU!!!!”

One by one EXO members were showing themselves. It’s already late night. You can see they’re come out with sleepy face. They’re looks so tired. Your guilty feeling started to grow up.

“Noona?” their eyes widened when seeing you behind Zico.

Zico stare every one of them but he feels unsatisfied when Kris still not turns up.

“What you want?” Suho shot a glare to Zico.

“Are you a deaf? I want Kris!” Zico stared back to Suho.

“What happened, noona?” Suho looked at you, and asked you the question.

You just shook your head.

You pray that Jiho would not fight here. You don’t want any scandal raise up because of your matters.

“Oppa..let’s go home. I promise you, oppa. I will settle my own problem.. Please..” you looked at Zico, tried to convince him.

“No! “

“OPPA!!” you start to rise your voice.“Please oppa.. please don’t do this to me. I would not run away again. I will settle it. It’s my mistakes. Not him. Just please…”

Zico silent but meet eyes with you. He locks your eyes. “He hurt you, Yuki!”

“I hurt him first, oppa! It’s not his fault. It’s mine. Please don’t blame him. I know you love me.. I know you want to protect me. But please.. I can protect myself. I can protect the one I love. I love him. I do love him, oppa. Please give me a time. You know my condition. You know what’s make me scared about. Please..oppa..” you lost your control. You cried and suddenly sat on the floor. You hugged Zico’s legs, begging to him.

Everyone shocked with the sudden drama. They’s stayed silent in their own place. Not move even one inch.
“You’re such a fool..” Zico blurted. He tried not to cry.

“It has been years…” he kneels down and grabbed your hands. You have no shame to cry loud. After the incident, you hold yourself not to cry. What you do only sleep and sleep.. you hurt but you can’t let yourself cry. You want to be strong. Yes, that what you thought.

But..it’s always pretend. Only Zico knew about it.

But tonight.. you let everything in your heart..out.

“You always run away. Same like before. You not trust me, that’s why we’re broke up. If true you love that bastard, then protect your love!“

“I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry..Please..oppa..”

“I told you before, Yuki.. if someone hurt you, I would take you back!”

“No..No.. Please! I will.. I will..I will protect my love. I will keep my promise. Just please don’t hurt him. If you hurt him, same like you hurt me..” Your tears keep falling.

Your mind became blank.

You cannot think.

You do not what you should think.

“I know.. I’m sorry. I’m just too angry. I have no right to get mad with you.. I’m sorry.” Zico hugged you and brushed your hair.

Zico broke the hug and pushed your body. You’re still sobbing hard. Because of the tears, you cannot see clearly, but you know he smiled.

Zico wiped your tears on your cheek.

“Finally..you cried." He whispered. " You really love him..huh?"

You sobbed.

"Oppa.."

"Am I wrong?"

You shook you head. "No.."

"Then..stop with your playing game. Act as 23 years lady. Trust yourself..and learn to trust people on your side. Do not run away. Face with your problems. Promise me?"

You nodded.

Zico hugged you again. “And learn to forgive someone. You should know..Your dad really loves you. He worried about you. “

“He did?”

“Then.. you think, who was call me to inform about his frustrated daughter that ignore him during first family visit?”

“He did??”

“Apologize to him..”

You nodded again, guilty.

“..only after you settle your matter here..”

 

You saw Zico looks at someone. You follow his gaze only seeing the man that you missed so much looked at you.

K.R.I.S

And also the rest of EXO. They all now focus on you, keep silent as if waiting any explanation from you. You understand, even the're not open their mouth yet but they want to know what's exactly happened. And..yes, they're deserved to know.

 

You stand up and facing with them, guilty feeling more growing inside your heart.

 

You wiped your keep falling tears harshly and suddenly bowed. "I'm sorry, everyone..."

That's... can see your tears fall on the floor...

"Noona..."

 

Kris have mixed feeling. He looked away and at the same time to control himself not to cry..

"I did love her.."

"I love him. I do love him, oppa. Please give me a time..."

 

He looked again to you,which still in bow position.

Suho clear his throat when the air quite tension right now. He need to do something. He walks to near you and hold your shoulder. Pulled you to face with him.

He smiled. " It's okay.. We're understand.. No need to be guilty" He patted your head.

"Yeah noona.. don't worry. We're not angry...just maybe a little shocked...or actually..almost heart attack.." Luhan smiled.

Baekhyun glanced to Kris for a while before come together. " Hyung is right.. well, everyone have their own secrets. We're still okay with that..as long as you still accept us as your friend.."Baekhyun winked. "And..application to be my girlfriend still open if you're interested.." He chuckled.

His words make you let small laugh. You try to stop cried. But your tears too stuborn this time.

"Don't cry.." Baekhyun wiped your tears with his thumb.

But his reaction received a smack from someone at his head.

"Ouch!" Baekhyun yelped. "YAHHH!!!"

 

"She's mine!"Stated Kris while pushed you into his hug.

You looked at him in confused..but relief when you feel he tighten his hugging on you.

"I'm not done with you yet.." Kris whispered with his crack voice.

Your eyes widened. *Is it he still mad?*