CHAPTER=4=

Who's EXO?

~WE'RE A NEIGHBOR AFTER ALL~

 

 

“Yah! Yah! Who’s allowing you to enter?” Kris tries to push you away. But Baby already enters it. Go to Luhan. Huh? Found your first love ya?

“Baby…don't leave me!”

Meow…meow….  Baby tries to get sympathy from Luhan. Luhan…huh?

“Baby…” You use your full strength to push Kris.

“Wah…noona. You’re so strong! Even can push Kris hyung…” Said Sehun. Admired you.

“Really? It’s not I’m strong…but he not manliness. Too weak.” You said and smiled to Sehun.

Oh…now you knew them. Remember? You study hard about them. About EXO. You enter their apartment again…

You’re examining all the faces at the living room. Oh, that’s Baekhyun. That one bumps into at the airport. Really surprise his nickname is BACON!. That’s why he answered your calling this morning when you tries find your Bengal cat, Bacon.

Kekekeke…so funny. Okay. Forget about the half incident! Please don’t remind you about that!

You giggled without notice.

Everyone looked at you. Weird.

Next to Baekhyun, is Suho. Together with Baby is Luhan. Next beside you is Sehun. And the not manliness guy behind you is Kris. Eww…his nickname is COWBOY? Copycat my Cowboy!

The rest are none. Wow! So genius baby. You can learn new things so fast.

Ooo…something got your attention! You forgot about your starving for a while.

“My Baby….BAP!!!” You shout like crazy when saw BAP perform NO MERCY at the Music Bank show.

“Yah! I said change the channel earlier! “Kris cried. He doesn’t like you. He doesn’t like BAP too!

“DON’T EVER TRY IT” You give a shot death glare to Luhan. Don’t know why, he feels scare to you. He betrays Kris. Then, you smile to him. Happy. You start focus on the TV.

You make EXO become crazy. You’re singing a long Daehyun and YoungJae part inside EXO’s apartment!

 

[DaeHyun] Teure gachin paereodaim

Busyeojulge We so fly

Babogachi ttarahajin ankesseo~

[YoungJae] Aengmusae gateun neowa

Nareul bigyohajima

 

Of course you can’t do the Rap part. That’s special only for Zelo and Yongguk. Yes!  But you can sing a long chorus part very well!

Duet with BAP, huh?

The EXO’s feel humiliated with your excitement.

The performance ended. You look back to them. You pouted.

“I’m hungry…”

“Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

The apartment shocked with Kris’s screams.

You looked at Kris. Innocent. “Why?”

 “Why? You asked why after you singing BAP’s song in our apartment?”

You blinked.

“Any problem?”

“Yah!”

You ignore him.

“I want to eat…feeding me faster.” You pouted.

Meoww….

“Baby wants too…” You said again and pointing your finger to Baby.

Kris sighed. He becomes crazy because of you.

“I promise. This is first time and last time… I will not disturb you again. Pleasee….” You winked to Kris.

Kris gulped. He really doesn’t like you. “We're having ramyun at the kitchen!” He said without look at your face.

You look so happy. You run to him. HUG him and give a KISS on his cheek.

“Thank you!” You giggled

 Okay…another STUPID action from you again? All of them drop their jaws. Kris becomes statue. His face turned red. He touches his cheek after you go to the kitchen. Dig EXO’s grocery!

*She.just.kiss.me?* He can’t believe it!

“Hyung! You’re really the lucky one. You got a kiss from beautiful noona!” Sehun praise him and tapped his shoulder.

But Baekhyun doesn’t like it! Especially when you kiss Kris. Luhan look at Baekhyun. Surprised. Oo..he can see anger at Baekhyun’s eyes. So suddenly? But why?

*Our Baekhyun feel jealous huh?*

Oh! You never notice that situation because you so busy to full your stomach. You found the ramyun and start to cook it.

But..

“Yah..yah…who’s say you can cook here? Get the ramyun and cook at your own apartment!”

You blinked again. Looked at Kris.

Then you smirked. Your real face!

“Sorry… I just drop it…” You said while drop the ramyun into the boiled water.

Kris sighed.

Suho stand up and walk to you. You surprise. ”oh!”

“Hello…” He said and smile to you.

You give a glared and bowed little. Oh! This is first time you bowed to the EXO members officially! Feel awkward.

“What’s your name?” Suho asked.

Kris and Baekhyun give their ears. To hear conversation’s both of you.

“Kim Yuki… But you can called me Yuki” You said never look at him again. Just focus at your ramyun.

“How’s old are you? You look so young”

Huh? * Now you want to flirt with me, young boy? I’m not fallen into it. In your dream.*

“I’m 23. But thanks for your compliment. People always said my face look younger than my age. I’m university student not high school student. And next 5 years, I will become successful engineer. That’s my dream. Any questions? Well, you can ask anything. Oh! If you want to know, I’m Triple B biases.”

“Triple B?” Suho asked, confuse.

“Big Bang, BAP and Block B” You winked. You continue again.” So sad, EXO not in my list! You guys should improve more.”

Suho dumbfounded. *What? This girl is a really different. Really straight forward.  Wait! She’s 23? That’s means she’s older from EXO? She’s a noona?*

You smiled. Your ramyun ready cooked. Look delicious. Because of you’re hungry!

“You boys…want to eat together?” You asked to other EXO.

“Can we? Ask Luhan.

“Why not? Here your home and your ramyun.. “ You smile. Look sincere. Somehow you looked kindly different from before. You become soft person in front of FOOD! You take care your Baby first and the EXO before full your own stomach. Even the hungry one is YOU!  Baekhyun and Kris try to ignore your invitation but their stomach said different. They sighed.

They’re joined together then.

You chuckled.

Eating ramyun together give a different feeling huh? You smiled. But you never notice, have someone really admire your sweet smile. Not just now! Guess who's? He is same person at the elevator.

After finished late dinner, you’re wash the dish and housekeep the kitchen very well. You do your homework so good.

“Noona…please eat together again!” said Sehun. From living room. Baekhyun give a glare.

But Kris smacks him.

“Ouch…why hyung?” Sehun pouted.

But you knew why Kris smacked the maknae. He don’t like you. He don’t want to see you but who’s care? You also have no interest with EXO.

Then, you are thanked them and leave the EXO’s apartment with Baby. Oh! After ate ramyun, you become lazy huh Baby? Well, your Baby can eat everything that can be eating! His favorite is ice cream. So, moral of the story, don’t ever bring Baby to ice-cream shop! He will become crazy cat!

After the long deep sleep before this, you can’t sleep anymore. So, you decide to do some preparation for your university registration. You will become more…more…busy after this.

Really? However, something will be waiting for you! What is that? The crazy moments in your life history!