CHAPTER=40=

Who's EXO?

~HEARTBROKEN-PART2~

 

Kris was still silent since the incident a few days ago. He never talked too much with EXO members. Only for the important things, he would open his mouth.

He always hidden himself inside his room..alone.

Same like today.

“Hyung.. I think you should talk to Kris Hyung..” said Kai when seeing Kris ignore everyone and heading to his room.

Suho sighed.

*What should I do right now?*

Now, everyone knew about incident happened during Mnet Scandal shooting place. It’s really surprised to everyone.

 

You’re the heiress.

 

You’re the adopted daughter of Mr. Lee Soo Man.

 

You’re the underground producer.

 

And you’re..cousin of Kris’s ex-girlfriend.

 

 

Wow! These are the unexpected things!

Suho lifted his head over Kris’s room. The door closed.

Everyone knew Kris really hate to Lee Jieun because he too much love to that girl during that time. Kris had difficult time during training when Jieun suddenly dumped him without give him any chance to explain.  Until one time, he was tried to give up being an idol.

EXO members had been given a warning to not bring up Lee Jieun's name again or asked about his love story. That’s why, he always to ignore to answer the questions about his love life during the interview.  Even he smiled, but he was in painful.

But.. when knowing you’re cousin of Kris’s ex-girlfriend, seriously, that reality is more..

“Seem that President Lee also knew about this..” said Luhan, while switch on the TV.

Baekhyun stayed silent in one corner. Other members were entering their own rooms to get change or wash.

It’s only Luhan, Suho, Kai and Baekhyun at the living room.

“I never thought this things would be happened until like this.. well, we know that Kris hyung really love Yuki noona.. but I don’t know. We also cannot blame on her for everything. She not lies, just she never make it clear and tell the truth. “ Luhan switch to other channel.

“Hyung.. you cannot said like that. If Yuki noona tell us since earlier, at least the result not like this..” Kai cut off.

“What? If you on her side, did you would tell everyone that you’re adopted child of SM’s CEO? So proudly? What are people think? It’s not you to make that important announcement, it’s should be the President. About Jieun.. none of them know that they are actually knew about Kris if like Baekhyun told us..Kris never opened about his past love..so, I don’t think he will tell Yuki noona about that..unless she asked him about that. But I don’t think so. “

Silent.

Luhan with his long theory.

“She really don’t know about who’s Jieun to Kris hyung before..  Jieun told me. Except us and her friends, no one knew about it. I think..because President Lee warned her to make that relationship is secret..”

“What? That’s mean President Lee also about Kris’s secret relationship before?!” The three shouted in shocked.

Make Baekhyun also jumped because of surprise.

“Why? You all do not know about that? Impossible. I thought I’m the last one knew it. Even you.. Suho hyung?” asked Baekhyun, raised his eyebrow.

Suho nodded in dumbfounded. “Since when you become close to Kris hyung?” he asked, confused.

Huh?

Luhan and Kai with their sparkling eyes waiting Baekhyun answer the question.

“Am not!” Baekhyun hissed.

 

 

 

 

Tao stared to Kris backside. He knows Kris just pretend to sleep. Yes, everyone knew that Kris has sleeping head habits but only he knew that Duizhang could not sleep in past few days. He just pretend to do so.

“Kris gege..” called Tao.

Silent.

“Gege..” Tao tried again.

Still silent.

Tao sighed. Then, he decides to sit on Kris’s bed. He tapped his shoulder several times as giving him more energy.

“Kris ge…” Tao start again. “I’m here if you want to talk. You know that, right?”

Still no reaction from the leader.

“I know it’s must hurt to you. Maybe you can say we’re not understand you.. not feel what you felt.. you can say that. But..we’re here to be with you. At least, we can hear what want you say..”

Kris heard the maknae sighed. He’s still too stubborn to pretend sleeping. But honestly, he feel difficulty to breath because he really felt hurt.

“I didn’t say noona is wrong..but doesn’t mean I said, she was right. Maybe she had her own difficulty, so that she still reluctant to tell you everything since earlier. She is Jieun’s cousin. It must be terrible to you, but..it’s not what her wants either. It’s a fate that she can’t choose.  If you really love her.. please give her a chance. Don’t blame everything on her after what Jieun done to you. She’s not deserved for that. “

Kris feel Tao start to stand up. Slowly, he opens his eyes, that time the tears come out.

“I did love her..” Kris suddenly open his mouth.

Tao shocked and stopped in his way. He lifted his body to see Kris..crying.

“Kris ge..” Tao whispered.

“I did love her..but is it she feel the same as me? Sometimes, I’m wondering..is it she really love me? Because sometimes, I can’t read what’s she thinks. Too many things that I don’t know about her. Is it am I important to her? Who am I to her? I hope I can understand about her.. but now.. I don’t know.. I don’t know what should I do.. please tell me, what should I do?”

Forget about the cool side of Kris. Right now, he just like a child who lost his mother. He cried hard.

Tao soften. Slowly he sit back on Kris's bed and hugged his shoulder.

"Don't worry, everything is going be okay. Just follow your heart. I just want you to know, whatever your decision, I will support you. We will support you. You're not alone..." Tao whispered on Kris's ears.

 

 

Baekhyun pull back the doorknob. Closed the door. He sighed.

Kris really love Yuki.

*Same with me.. *

 

He smiled in painful. * I still love her too... I'm sorry.*