CHAPTER=20=

Who's EXO?

~THE JEALOUSY ONE~

 

 

Tang! Tang! Tang! Tang!

A drink can suddenly fall on the floor.

Suho and you looked at each other first before changed to the door.

Your both eyes widened. Shocked!

The rest EXO dumbfounded looked at you two.

 

 

Omo..

You meet eyes with the rest EXO before looked at Kris and Baekhyun. Baekhyun look like to control his anger but Kris..no emotion? Cold-hearted.

Kekekeke…aww.. Baekhyun really cute when mad

But Kris… huh? *Hey Kris..why you..*

Suho cleared his throat.

“Don’t misunderstanding! Nothing happened between us, trust me..” said Suho, panic. He pushed away your body from him.

Awkward!

Suho was shaking. *That’s so fast! I can’t help myself to ignore this short thinking girl! What should I do?* Cold sweating! He’s rubbing his back neck.

Think Suho! Think! Please think something!

You want to laugh. Suho looks so funny right now! Then, you steal a glance to Kris. *That face..Kris-ah…*

Disbelief! EXO rolled their eyes on you two. Nothing happened? Your words and action VERY CLEAR before! Anyone who saw it also will think the same thing!

But you? * Why should I feel guilty? I'm not do anything wrong! Really? I just want to…*

Well, the arrogant you!

Suho suddenly meet eyes on you. He gives a sign to ask you said something. But you just smirk looked at him.

“Suho hyung..How could you betray me? It’s really funny! I can’t believe this!” said Baekhyun, chuckled but no heart. It’s going crazy. He confess his truly feeling to you at Suho but..

“Yah! Baeky-ah! Please trust me..it’s not like what your heard or you saw..It’s just misunderstanding. Guys..please…” Suho become the beggar? Kekeke..

“Yahh! Noona! Don’t just keep silent…say something!” said Suho while looked at you.

Kekekeke.. *Wants me to talk? Okay.. then.. the show time! Time to take revenge because threatens me before, Suho-ah! Tricked me to be long term EXO’s personal assistant huh?*

You change your facial reaction.

Pouted. ” Oppa!”

Huh?

WHAT???

 Suho give confused look at you. *Don’t…don’t…please don’t try make a drama here! PLEASE…*

“Oppa…I’m sorry. I should let this feeling as a secret..but..but.. I can’t hold it anymore. We should told them, oppa..that we’re in secret relationship. I really like you..oppa!” You hug Suho again. Let’s your arm around his neck!

“YAHHHH!!!!! Noona, are you crazy??!!! Don’t say nonsense!” Suho shouted. He tries to push you again but you tighten your arm at his neck. *You will make me become dead meat!* He thought.

Kekeke…

Suho so struggle to release himself and a few times looked at EXO. Some of them shook their head. Still not believe their eyes!

“You really daebak, hyung..”

“You should tell us earlier. So, no one will be hurt!”

“I’m not sure before.. but I think this is the real reason why you take noona to be our personal assistant. So, you can always be with her..”

Suho choking!

*What? Who’s said that? That bad mouth! Let’s me ripped his mouth. That’s not the reason!!! Kyaa…Please don’t trust this girl!*

NOOO!!

You pull Suho’s face come near you. If look from in front, it’s look like you want to kiss him! Again?

“Don’t worry. Let’s having some fun times together.. S.U.H.O O.P.P.A..” You whispered at his ear before give a small peck. You’re teasing him!

Suho becomes red again. His heartbeat become worst than normal!

Kekeke..

For EXO..another kiss?

Baekhyun lost his words. Idk! * Now ... do I have to give up before the fight? Daebak! It’s not just Kris hyung…but Suho hyung too?*

Danggg! Correction… plus your secret admirer, MR. LAY!

Another kiss?

Kris was so mad till no words from him. He feels really hurt. * Do you really like teasing guys like that huh? Just like what you done to me since our first meeting! You make me fell in love with you..but you just play with me? Daebak! I thought you are different..but you exactly SAME like HER!!*

No patience from Kris. He suddenly out of the room, kicking the door and punch the wall!

Huh?!

His actions make you in shocked! You face changed again.. but this time.. unknown feeling in your heart! Why do you feel like..

You can see his fist..bleed?

You eyes widened. *Kris..you…*

But not just you.. the rest of EXO also surprised with the sudden action from Kris. Lay give glance to him before looked at you again.

“Kris hyung!!” Kai calls him. But Kris walks too fast. Before run.

You open your mouth to call out his name too, but there is something that prevents you.

Lay giggle. It’s not fun but he feels jealous. Not because of Suho. It’s Kris! He knew it since long time ago. Your eyes just looked at him. The person that you’re cares most just Kris.

*Noona.. I’m just in front of you..but why?* Lay keep stare at you.

The EXO looked at each other and talk among them, shook their head.

Baekhyun stayed stunned. He notices your face changes, shocked with Kris’s action. It makes him more hurt and jealous. * Noona..It’s really no more chance for me? But I don’t want to give up yet..because I still did’t get  my chance! It’s not fair! Look at me too..*

You losing your hug. Think something. Kris. You never see Kris become mad like that. Are you playing fun too much?

“It’s enough, noona. You can play with me…but not my boys. Please do not hurt them!” said Suho, looked at you.He can read your mind and your thinking.

He sighed.

And.. you..feel guilty?

He pulls out your arm and holds your hands.

“Just go…” said Suho again. He changed his looks to Baekhyun for a while. *I’m sorry Baeky-ah..yes, I’m the betrayer!*

You raise your eyebrows.

“What do you mean? Go where?”

“You know what I mean, noona…”