FINAL

Who's EXO?

 

~IS THIS THE END?~

 

Kris moans in his sleep.  It’s hot. The one who him become more aggressive.  Kris like it. With still his eyes closed, he opened his mouth to let the hot tongue enter into his mouth.

He moans again.

“Ah.. Yuki.. I like it..”

In deep sleep, he can feel your tongue kindly different from usually, but that feeling let him forget about that.

He groaned in passionately.

 

You just finished prepare the breakfast this morning.  L come out from his room with fresh and beautiful smile, greeting you, “Good morning, noona! You look so glooming today.” as usual he mark you a kiss on your cheek.

“Good morning! Thank you.. you looks so handsome too.” you kiss him back on his forehead.

L already eats his breakfast while you busy to put the cat’s food on the bowl when you noticed that Bacon is nowhere to be seen. For first time.

Hell, that fatty cat never once missed his breakfast. Not for this time.

“Did you see Bacon?” you asked L.

“Huh?” L poked his head, and shrugged.” Nope. Maybe he’s going to the next door.” Said L, referring to EXO’s apartment.

“What’s he doing over there?” you mumbled by yourself. You shook your head and heading to the front door when this time, you heard something creepy sound from your room.

You shifted your direction and pulled the knob door.

Kris moaned again. Louder.

You dropped your jaws.

“Ah…  yuki-ah…”

You forgot about your shocking moments, your blood was boiled in high degree. You twisted your fist and slowly walked to the ert Kris.

You raised your hand and smacked hard his head.

“YAHH!!!” you screaming.

Kris shocked and woke up from his sleep. His head feel so dizzy.

A fatty cat suddenly jumped from the bed and curled around your feet.

“What are you doing, oppa!”

Still in blur, Kris looked at his surroundings. The hot session that he feels before just disappeared like that. But suddenly he groaned in pain because of unfinished erect down there.

“Oh my gosh.. help me, baby..”  His face redden, begging on you.

You crossed your arm.

“Finished me, please.”

“Gross!” you never let yourself feel sympathy on him.

Then, you glared at Bacon, who sat beside you. Meowing.

“You are more disgusting, Bacon! How could you kiss this man in early morning? You two are guys! Go find another girl!” people might think you’re crazy, but who’s care when you yelled to your cat, about share a kiss with your boyfriend.

Your shook your head hard, to remove the sudden gross moments between them.

“What?” suddenly Kris wake up again from his lying, with confuse look.” T-that thing kiss me??” his voice shuttering.

“Why so shock? I thought you enjoyed the kiss.” You smirked.

“THAT THING KISS ME BEFORE? OH MY GOSH!!!  WHY AM I SO STUPID? THAT’S WHY THE KISS SO WEIRD..”

“But it’s hot right.. until make your brother up..” you rolled your eyes.

“Yeah..” accidently, Kris admit on it.

You bits your bottom lips, hold your anger.

“NO!NO!.. I’m not enjoyed it. I swear! I thought it was you.. Please forgive me, baby..” the half Kris jumped from the bed and hugged you, begging your forgiveness.

Fake a cry.

You just stood on your place without moving even inches. Make a face.

 

“Oh.. you’re here, Kris hyung.” L pokes his head in front the door when he heard noisy sound from your room.

“Oh, Hi.. good morning.” Kris smiled and raised his hand.

L silent and looked at him from up to down, down to up. Weirdly.

“Are you having a with my noona? You look so…” asked L, innocently.

“What?” Kris shocked with that question, before he realized that situation right now.

He blushed, and glanced to you.

“Nope! He had a beautiful with Bacon!” you stomped out from the room.

“WHAT???” L dumbfounded. “How can you do that, hyung?”

“Yah! Did you believe what your noona said? How could I have with that thing?” Kris yelled and pointing his fingers towards Bacon.

He yawned. Meowing and leave the half- Kris alone in your rooms.

L smirked in annoyed. “Okay… I try.. to believe..” then, he laughed like crazy.

Kris’s screaming louder. *That's sibling...argh...*

 

The dining table was silent. Kris with his pout face, digs into his food. L already left for his school. Your class will start late for today. Therefore, you are not so rush for this morning.

 You sighed.

You feel sorry because teased Kris too much this morning. You shook your head and stand up from your chair.

Kris looks at you because he thought you still angry towards him.

You walk near him and giving back hugging. To comfort him.

“Don’t be so sad. It’s just a kiss from a cat. Don’t take it so serious. I’m just teasing you..” you chuckled, behind his ears. " I love you.."

“Really? You’re not angry anymore?”

“Nothing to be angry. “ You kiss him on cheek. “But.. please don’t do it again. It’s so gross! Don’t moaned my name when you’re not kissing with me!”

“Yah! I thought it was you, okay! That’s why.. Urgh..  I want to brush my teeth again! It feel ! That stupid cat! I will kill him!”

Kris stand up, leaving you behind and try to chase Bacon who just finished his food. Alert with Kris’s action, Bacon run over to the open front door and sneaked in to the sudden door open at EXO’s apartment.

“Oh! Good morning happy Bacon!” greet Chanyeol to the runaway cat.

“Catch him! I want to kill him!” said Kris and also burst in.

Chanyeol raised his wrinkled.” Are you sleeping in noona’s place last night, hyung?”

Huh?

Kris stopped. Got caught! He gulped.

“Control your hormones, hyung..” Chanyeol chuckled.

“YAHH!!!” Kris smacked him.

You smiled in happy. Now, your life is more shinning with bright than before. You had Kris as your boyfriend. You had EXO as your neighbor and friends. You had Zico as your bestfriend forever.  You had back your family. You had L. You had your dad.

At the moment, when you back again to this country, you never thought even once that your life will turn in like this. When you decide to leave the music industry for a while and continues your study, EXO came into your life.

Meet again with your first love, Zico.

Start again with the new love, Kris.

You looked at the rest EXO who enjoy teasing Kris at their apartment from your open door. You can see their smiled. You can see their happiness.

Your face changed when your eyes locked at a figure between them. He looked at you.

Baekhyun.

He secretly smiles to you. Sweetly. As usual. But looks so different. More love.

You smiled back to him.

It’s might be dream. Choosing between Kris and Baekhyun. It’s not a really hard before. Maybe because since earlier, your heart was already in locked with Kris.

Baekhyun.

He’s a good guy.

He’s really good guy.

You’re hope one day he will find a good girl for himself. For sure.

 

Baekhyun’s heart broken. He smiled but he still hurt. He can fake acting but he still love the girl at the apartment. Standing alone at smiled back to him.

*I’m sorry..but please.. just this time. Until I fully forget about you. Even I don’t know till when.*

Suho silent sighed. He glared to Baekhyun who secretly smiled to you. The rest of EXO might not notice because they still teased hard Kris.

*What can I do, Baekhyun? Please be a tough man..*

When Suho thought there are no one notices, there is someone always aware. Lay. Your secret admirer that you never crossed in your mind until now. Still loyal in his secret feeling on you.

*I hope you will look at me..one day..*

 

But.. life is not always beautiful. When you thought that everything going smooth and you live in happiness, you received a bad news in one evening.

“Young mistress.. Our master is dying. You need going back to Japan.”

Your life suddenly becomes dark again.

 

Kris's smile suddenly vanished from his face at the same time.

“What? Going back to China? You means.. EXO need to be apart again like before? EXO-M is going back to China??”

 

It’s a life. Everything will change in blink eyes.

Your fate.

Your love.

Your life.

Your happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello dearest! Thanks for all my subscribers and readers. I decide to end this story now. I know I’m not a good author. T.T but well, I try my best to write a good story. I hope I can improve more in next story.  I'm enjoyed write this story even lack in many parts. But at least I’m trying. ^^. Thank you for your supports.

I have busy life right now. You can say I have no time to enjoy my life. I spent most my time in workplace and spent my offday with sleeping to re-energize my energy and spirit again.

Okay, if you don’t know, I worked in retail industry. So, their working hour is different from others.

It’s so tired.

Until I feel, I want to cry but I can’t. No tears.  But I never regret.

I take out my friend statement. “ We’re coming work when people not around, we’re also going back home when people not around too.”

Hell, that’s mean we woke up early morning and going back home at late night.

These a few months are so struggle for us. But I will not give up. Fighting!

Last night, I stayed up and decide to leave for while my dreamland of K-pop, switch my interest to new music. I found Yiruma and Kitaro’s music. I need to control back my life to the right way. If not I will lose myself in my busy life.

Know what, I found again my peaceful life and I can write again for this story! Hoho..

Sorry I talk too much. Kekeke.. because I feel like to mumbling right now. Crazy me!

So.. see you again! Thanks!

 

 

 

"Rolled like Baekris"


 

 

 

Note:: all the gifs credit to real owners! Thanks!