CHAPTER=7=

Who's EXO?

~SURPRISE IN THE MORNING~

 

You drink your hot coffee. Enjoy the moments while thinking something. You look at EXO's picture through the internet. You look one by one of them. 12 persons with different style. With different talents. Oh? they're have any talents? Maybe yes...maybe no... well, you still not clear about that. You live with the real EXO. The real one. Not like EXO at the stage or variety show or talk show. Always do aegyo! That's all just a fake!!  Well..you don't like. Looks so cheap...not cute at all. You hate it! But...you start to like the real one. The real EXO. The sincere one...the original one..the innocent one...the funny one...the bad temper one...

You smiled.

"Yah!!! KIM YUKI! What are doing in our apartment again??!!" Kris shout angrily.

Your peaceful moments fly over.  You sighed. Oh! You can hear your name! From Kris's mouth? Wow..Fantastic baby...

You look at Kris with hands at his waist. Like stepfather!! Very different from this morning meeting. Stupid Kris! He can change his attitude in short time. That's you called the real EXO!

"There...there...there...why you brings your cats together? You think our apartment is a zoo?!"

You keeps drink your coffee. Ignore him. So... EXOTICs at outside there.. did you'll see Kris like to nag? You're bet no one except you!

"Yahh! Who's allowed you to using my laptop!!!!! It's my baby..no one can touch her!!!" He keep shouting.

See...he call his laptop..baby? You're sure he give that 'baby' name too..

"Oh, hyung...you're here?" Said DO. Just come from kitchen. You like him. Well, you like someone can cook because you can use them when you hungry and lazy.. kekekeke...

"Oh..Kris. You're back. I thought you're still in practice. We're invite noona to breakfast together. You don't mind right? Well, we're still neighbor." Suho just come out from bathroom. You also like this leader. Maybe useful one day. That's your thought. Bad thought!

Breakfast at 11.00am? Still can be called a breakfast? You also not sure. But who's care? Free food. Just eat!

You drink your coffee again. That's another Saturday morning moments with the real EXO. The real one...

"Oh! It's you! What are doing here...again?" Another one the real EXO. Baekhyun. Looks cute but you can't read his mind. Beware...his words sometimes sharp in soft! Can make your hurt...

Sighed.

Good morning Saturday!

 

 

After the breakfast...

Psst…guys! How to say…you got an invitation from the leader, Suho. You’re not sure why he so kind with you. He never angry with you even though he knew that you do critics EXO in open air before this. You feel curious about that. Oh, that invitation? Ermm…well..

YOU WILL GET THE INKIGAYO’S BACKSTAGE PASS FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!! You don’t believe that!

But in one condition… You must be their assistant. The what???? You? EXO’s Assistant?

OH MY GOD!! You can’t believe that!

It’s a funniest thing happen in your life!

You just not like it…but you HATE it!

So...it's not for free huh? That pass.

But you need it…that PASS, to meet your biases!. So you accept that…the condition with half heart.

First task given- attends the EXO’s training. Can you just skip the first task? You feel like having a fever… T.T

* I'm REALLY don’t like their songs..Please forgive me*

But you can’t…so please don’t blame you if you’re Zzzz…..

So…that “SWEET MEMORY” will begin… Sighed. *You trap me, Suho-ah. Smart leader!*