CHAPTER=19=

Who's EXO?

 ~IT 'S JUST...URMM..~

 

 

You’re discharged from hospital yesterday. But you still not attend your class for today, so that you studies alone at home. Your course taken is not an easy course. Engineering or more accurate is Audio Engineering course! Huh?

Yes! Your truly ambition in future is to be a Music Engineer!

You love music so much but no talents to sing and dance like your biases-Triple B. You’re learnt to play various music instruments since young. You have sharp ears and strong memory. You can play a song in awesome way even you heard it just for once!

Don’t be jealous! EXO still don’t know about it! Kekeke…

But..the person who persuade you most is Jiho. He’s a very talented producer! So, you did decide want to challenge him..

And..your grandpa was fainted when knew you choose this programme! Kekeke…

You pulled out your headphone. Yawned. Rubbed your back neck.

L still not returned from school, so you just alone at home right now. EXO? You’re not meeting with them since discharge.

EXO personal assistant? Huh? You really not care about that title anymore!

You sighed.

You sat at the couch, looked at your blank plasma TV. Think about something.

Sighed again.

Jiho, Kris or Baekhyun?

You’re non-stop thinking about them since yesterday. What’s so funny? You never like them since first meeting neither with Jiho, Kris nor Baekhyun. But why all of them can fall love with you? You really not understand!

Your feeling? Don’t know.

“Noona..just followed your heart but please don’t play with their heart. Choose one who can make you happy more and you can love him more.”

You smiled. You remember L’s words before.

“Bacon-ah!!! Why is love so complicated?” You screamed while pinches Bacon’s cheek.

Meow!

Bacon bites you and runaway. His owner started becomes crazy.

You groaned at the couch when your cellphone suddenly singing Infinite-In the Summer-.

 

Haessari naerineun sa-i mada
Hyin gureum heureuneun sa-i mada
Barami seuchineun sa-i mada ni-ga bityeo

Shi-ganeul ta-goseo nae-i-redo
Jinha-ge beonjyeowah mae-i-redo
Keuri-um kadeukhi nae-ge tto

Seumyeowah neon aryeonhi neon sujub-ge neon nal ta-gowah
Heundeu-reo nal janjanhi neon yeojeonhi neon giyeo-geuro iyeojyeo
Nan tto nan neul nan geuri-ume sara
Nan imi nan imi nan chu-eo-ge jamkyeoisseo

 

Kekeke…you was changed your cell phone ringtone. You really love the guitar sound! Kyaaa!

You enjoy the song first before checked out for the caller ID. Suho?

You‘re pick up the call with the laziness.

“Helloooo…”

“Hey young lady! Come to the training studio right now!”

Tut! Tut! Tut!

What?

You stunned glare at your cell phone. Blinked.

“Yah! Bad leader! Do you think that I’m your slave? Stupid!” You shouted alone at the cell phone.

Idk!

Angry.

Tapped your feet and walked to your bedroom and go changed. Well, you also feel bored stayed at home alone right now!

 

 

 

At the training studio..

 

You poked your head inside. None. Just Suho alone. He’s dance?

“Don’t stalk me from outside. I can see you. Just come in..”

You pouted and walked near to Suho. He stopped dance and drinking water. You looked at him and stared him from up to bottom, from bottom to up.

His sweat make his shirt wet.

*Oo…not bad. Look y huh?*

Kekeke.. ert you! O.O

“Don’t stare at me too long. You’re not my type!”

You? Coughing!

What?

Tskk!

You looked away. Ignore him.

“What’s the matter?” you asked.

“How’s your ankled? Fever?”

Huh? You surprised. *He cares about me?*

You smiled. “Fully recover!”

“Next time take care yourself first before take care to others.” Suho said. He walked to his backpack and take something before go to you.

“Here as my promised!” Suho give you a pass.

Your eyes widened. Shining happily. That’s the INKIGAYO’S BACKSTAGE PASS!

Oh My God! Your dream comes true!

You take the pass with no doubt.

Huh?

Suho pulled back the pass to him.

You looked at him. He smirked. You looked back at the pass.

You pulled again.

But Suho pulled back.

“Why???” you cried.

Suho chuckled. Funny. You looked so desperate wants the pass!

“Promise me..” Suho said. But your eyes still focus at the pass.

“What?” you asked not interested. *I must have this ‘golden’ backstage pass! No matter what!*

“Don’t hate EXO. Try to like us. I mean it. Please don’t run away from us after got this pass..” Suho said, looked at you. You lifted your head. Meet eyes with the leader.

*He knew about my runaway’s plan before? Daebak!*

“Okay!” you said, but not mean it. You focus again at the pass and tried to pull again. But Suho hold the pass so tight! Aishh.. *You wants to give it to me or not!*

“Okay… I’m promised!” You cried.

Suho smiled and believe on you.

Yeah! NOW.YOU.GOT.THE.INKIGAYO’S.BACKSTAGE.PASS.!!

You’re so happy. Giggled, jumped and ran at the whole room.

Suho just shook his head and chuckled.

You stopped and looked at him then. Smiled.

“Suho-ah…Thank you so much! You know what? You’re the best leader for the best group idol..”  You showed him your thumb.

The leader Suho laughed.

EXO enjoy chat and laughed at the hallway after have their dinner. They’re on their way to the training studio. Kris laughed so loud with Lay’s jokes. The rest also looked so happy. Next after tomorrow is their performance at Inkigayo!

Chanyeol opened the training room’s door while teasing his best friend, Baekhyun.

“Because of that… I really really really really LIKE you so much, Suho-ah!!” You giggled and ran to Suho, hugged him and give a beautiful kiss at his cheek!

Suho shocked with your sudden action. His face turned red!

“What?”

Huh?

Tang! Tang! Tang! Tang!

A drink can suddenly fall on the floor.

Suho and you looked at each other first before changed to the door.

Your both eyes widened. Shocked!

The rest EXO dumbfounded looked at you two.

 ‘Love confession’? Hug? And kiss?????!

DANGGG!!!!!